Just be yourself Iad

>just be yourself Iad

Attached: 1521752741499.png (642x1025, 468K)

To be honest i dont think a woman should be obligated to stay with you just because you spent alot of money.I think the bitch did good avoiding this cuck.

Why the fuck would you spend $400 on a random bitch?

lol why do people eat out

What a waste of money

The white knight cucks who defend this behavior (like you) are worse than women

True, but it's in poor taste to brag about taking advantage of someone. Meeting up and not liking someone is one thing, going out with the express purpose to have someone pay for your food is a shitty thing to do.

Yeah the dude spending money hand over fist inflating the ego of this bitch isnt the problem right?

I acknowledge that women are trash but i also realized that beta cuck men like in the OP perpetuate the problem.

>$400 for one meal which was presumably shared between two people and paid for by one
Jesus Christ, who does this to themselves?

I thought the beta orbiters who enabled women to do this shit are worse

This. Also I would argue she owes him about $200

>$10 spinach
Inflated price.

Normalfaggots live for status, money, and relationships. An expensive meal is all three of those at once.

Women are the problem. Orbiters are a symptom, not the disease.

>spending 400 dollars for one meal
Fuck that shit nigga.

>80 dollar for 2 tagliatelle

I agree with you , i dont fault the roast too much though.Betamen like that need a rude awakening on how women act.Mabye then he'll realize women actually have to earn thier way to fancy expensive dinner instead of just getting it for simply having a vagina.

Orbiters are the people who glorify them and pay for thier every wish.These fags have driven up the egos of these whores to insane levels.

Women are inherently trash i get it by why reinforce thier shitty culture?Its only making it worse for the rest of us.

>ask person out on date
>they accept your invitation for a date
>HAHA FRIENDZONE LOSER
Why even agree to go out on a date with a guy if you aren't even romantically interested in that person?
If he was your "friend" before the he'll be your friend after the date too, so why waste his time?

Attached: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.png (500x291, 123K)

Giving $400 to a woman who isnt fucking you is the real white knighting, faggot should have known better.

>Women are the problem
No, they are not. Take it from a khv who rejected women before because I don't want to spend dinner. He should take this as a lesson to not do retarded shit like that again.

>Why even agree to go out on a date with a guy if you aren't even romantically interested in that person?
Did you miss the part where she got a $400 meal at an expensive restaurant without having to pay for it?

because women will shame you and shit talk you for being a cheap.

exactly why I am buying a sex doll. I save more money.

>Women are the problem

Do you get angry that a tiger may randomly maul another animal? or that a dog cant help but shit all over the place?.They wild are animals,its expected of them to act like that.Men however have brains , we are the logical ones.We should not be the ones supporting thier bullshit desires.

>just be Chad lad.

Women need to be dominated and beaten up a bit or they will not respect you at all. Think about it. Other animals always have rough sex with biting, scratching, hitting. You don't see any 'nice guy' lions or crocodiles.

>people blaming the woman
If I could get someone to buy me pricey meals at expensive restaurants without having to give them anything in return, I would.

It's the betas who are responsible for their own misfortune.

if there wasnt so many men willing to do this for women then this kind of women wouldnt exist F A C T

And women shouldn't feel entitled to a man's money just because she opened her legs for him.

Thats what i implied in the bottom text.

>And women shouldn't feel entitled
As soon as betas aren't willing to give them a reason to feel entitled

Pretty bitchy thing to brag about it like this. But at least don't forget that the guy clearly could afford to pay $400 for a dinner without any guaranteed outcome. If he didn't have much money he would have picked a much cheaper place for a date.

>$400 for one meal

I would rather eat out of a garbage can

We are always eating out of a garbage can. A garbage can known as ideology.

Attached: zizekfire.jpg (500x250, 62K)

The guy took her out to that place. He picked it. He wouldn't have if $400 weren't pocket change to him.

The man should've known what was going down. Roastie once, roastie always

Attached: roastie.png (962x468, 299K)

>Buying a 400 dollar dinner for some slut he probably just met on a dating app
He deserved it desu
I always take girls for coffee first, and if they expect me to pay for theirs, I ghost them

its the guy i always lose respect for in this situation, not the girl. the world's full of pathetic enablers.

>Spending money on a woman that doesn't give you any pussy
Is there anything more pathetic?

>To be honest i dont think a woman should be obligated to stay with you just because you spent alot of money
God isn't that just so easy to keep repeating that meme despite the fact that nobody actually believes this.
She isn't a cunt for refusing sex, she's a cunt for purposely leading on a guy to extract wealth out of him.

>Why the fuck would you spend $400 on a random bitch?
That's true however

desu though if you have 400$ to spend on a dinner then your a richfag and 400$ dont mean shit