Who else here /usedtobechad/?

Who else here /usedtobechad/?

>played football all throughout childhood
>tall, masculine features
>fit
>lost my virginity early
>attractive
>beautiful singing voice also did musical theater

About 7 years ago I had a severe head injury. Ended my football career and I was in a coma for 21 days. After I woke up I had to relearn how to speak and walk, my entire left side was numb. I still struggle with many basic tasks, but now can live and work on my own, but for a long time it wasn't really for sure I'd ever be able to live on my ownI couldn't do that to my parents so I tried hard with physical therapy so I wouldn't burden them. I still can not speak properly, and the head injury changed my personality in many ways, mainly developing severe anxiety and paranoia. The scaring on my face has ruined my features. Just about the only thing I retained was my singing voice.

honestly a lot of the time I wish I had died in that coma, slipped into the night so I wouldn't have to endure this half existence

Attached: 1520459940468.jpg (1240x1754, 1.43M)

So now you understand that anxiety is a struggle that some people have to live with.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED CHAD

Attached: 813ed210c6b3c789f54d9b6d2f9907c55876f28d834aebff1c2b23490b5ef7f0.jpg (356x437, 42K)

What position did you play OP? I love football

That day the Chad died, and the NEET was born.

>So now you understand that anxiety is a struggle that some people have to live with.
I always knew that, and I tried to help people who were less fortunate than me. Back when I was younger before the accident I tried to help people, mainly through theater. I felt the stage was a place people could learn to be themselves and come out of their shells. Putting on a mask of a character tells you a lot about who you are as a person.

Mostly what I miss is being able to speak and form sentences. The head injury essentially trapped me so I can think of concepts, but words escape me. It's frustrating and mostly centered around speech and not language itself.

The speech center of my brain was damaged so the normal flow of concept -> word -> sounds is interrupted and I get stuck on changing words to sounds.

>I felt the stage was a place people could learn to be themselves and come out of their shells. Putting on a mask of a character tells you a lot about who you are as a person.
You should have died in that coma you retarded faggot

Linebacker, was gonna get a scholarship too.

Not a NEET, worked hard to move out so I wouldn't burden my parents. I could probably get NEETbux with the amount of stuff still wrong with me, but I know my parents would ask me to come home if they ever found out I was on disability money.

Have you ever done theater? I know it does sound odd that slipping into a character tells you about who you are. I sort of thing of it like this; we all put on masks all the time when interacting with others, these masks are fake personalities we use to hide our insecurities and fears. However putting on a mask made for you, one of a character, give you a sort of frame to compare oneself to. Having to act that out in a way that is judged by others, mainly the stage director, makes you reflect on the portrayed personality in a way just existing doesn't.

>chad
>beautiful singing voice

GTFO faggot

Literally cackling right now.

Another Chad bites the dust.

Attached: 1499291584701.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>taking joy in others' misfortune
No wonder no-one likes you.

>having a deep baritone signing voice isn't sign of superior masculinity
Look at The Rock.

>guy literally loses the ability to move half his body and speak
>taking joy in it
Why though?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEEEIIIIIGHHHHH

Attached: 1492535234902.jpg (1130x1080, 189K)

Where to? I played D line and occasionally TE but i sucked

Attached: WVU-Football-Will-Grier-2-Front.jpg (1100x841, 207K)

University of Oregon.

He's right though. No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Underrated post, for big guys and robots alike
Wasted digits on a butthurt fag who thinks all Chads across the board have no empathy or emotional intelligence.

Attached: stardust_was_mistake.jpg (573x549, 67K)

It's the opposite for me, I was a robot and now I'm Chad. Maybe that's incorrect though, sure I could get a girlfriend but mentally I'm worse off then others here. When I got a gf and I realized that nothing changed I'm still empty... it was depressing. Now I'm back to being a NEET and I'm just an inconvenience away from offing myself.

You never were Chad, you had one girlfriend.

You need brain stimulants. You also need to accept the bogdanoff brothers into your heart.

Attached: 1483773507017.png (256x308, 105K)

>honestly a lot of the time I wish I had died in that coma, slipped into the night so I wouldn't have to endure this half existence
Then fucking kill yourself normie.

Attached: 1519411601221.png (825x553, 226K)

you were comatose and restarted life in your 20s, you are doing pretty well by braindead standards, i christen thee king tard

I've had 6 gfs and people on /soc/ would rate me 7/10 - 9/10 from when I've posted and they have no reason to lie. I'm basically the generic Chad 6'3" white male blonde hair blue eyes and should've played sports all my life but was a shut in NEET and still am. Even though I can barely hold a conversation, get anxious and freeze up it's alright because I'm attractive and that's all dumb whores care about.

good creative writing, OP, shame this kind of thing doesn't actually happen

Congratulations on being able to live independently.

What's wrong with what OP said?

it's obviously just a deliberately written power fantasy for loser shut-ins

>being crippled in a power fantasy

Attached: 1451373267878.png (314x278, 129K)

chad having everything going on a downward spiral is very much a power fantasy for the reader, in the same way news about school shooters are a power fantasy

Traumatic head injuries can cause all the stuff he mentioned though.

good job posting igor, now pull the switch

What the fuck? Is that Alex Jones?

Attached: 1522793578780.png (924x702, 1.1M)

This is the gayest fucking shit I have ever read in my life.

>honestly a lot of the time I wish I had died in that coma, slipped into the night so I wouldn't have to endure this half existence
thats what being a robot has always been for us since birth

Sing a song for us with your beautiful voice.

It's almost like you've forgotten when the fuck you are, someone show this reddit fag the fucking door.

Attached: 1522537612283.gif (515x430, 7K)

I'm sorry about the anons that are being dicks to you OP. I hope you can eventually recover enough to speak again.

So many fucking people here saying:
>now you know what being a robot is like
Most of you fucking faggots do not actually have much wrong with you and just refuse to try. Seriously, what do you have that is as bad as severe brain damage/lameness in half your body?

What do you have that is wrong with you that is as bad as being incapable of speech/lameness in half your body?

Post face faggot

Then I'll believe you

It's Aniki

Left highschool, connections faded, girlfriend od'd and my talent is gone. Now here I am, struggling to even connect with "the weird side" of the internet. Even Jow Forums can't relate with me, I'm fucked

Kill yourself before I kill your kids in the next school shooting. This whiny bitch has several good years. I've had 0 good minutes. He had in his years of health what I'll never have in my life because genetically ugly, fat and born poor as dirt. Hated by all, stomped on by all frm the age of 4. Attacked racially and for physicality. I was born into the hell you fear in bible school you delusional cock-sucking son of a whore.

>why though
because you were a normie. The most evil being on the planet.

>blames others for being fat and poor
Ugly I will give you, but fat and poor are your own damn fault. Stop being a whiny bitch.

Good thread OP made my day better.

Attached: 1522427754987.png (225x225, 8K)

Na, fat cuz genetics. Fat cuz hated by everyone for other factors. Fat cuz poor you spoiled piece of shit.

I don't understand why so many people here hate Chad. Chad is, quite often, a virgin's/beta's only friend who despite knowing you are pathetic still is friends with you. Why? Chad has a perfect life, Chad has no reason to hurt others he already has everything he wants or needs. Chad is the ultimate bro who will try to get you laid and stays by your side.

If you're getting bullied or taunted my 'chad', he is not Chad; he is either Brad or just a normalfag.

t. Chad shill.

It's "scarring" user, just so you know.
(I really want to crack either one of two jokes about that, but I'd feel like a bit of a bellend)

>t. Chad shill
Innacurate. You are a literal beta faggot. Go suck chad's dick, faggot.