The year is 2003

So user what you up to? How's everything been?

Attached: 2003_1.png.720x255_q95_crop.png (720x255, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=f7iorfwcmeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd be 3 years old and I have no idea what i did back then

sitting at my computer all day. Bored and alone. Shitposting on forums.

Waste away my days making battles on AoE II and hoping the bullying would stop.

goo goo gaga wheres my blanky?

MUMMY I SAID DON'T INVITE DILLON TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY, HE'S A BULLY!!
*invites him anyway*

t. 8 at the time

Attached: Help helper 5.png (658x662, 44K)

In the woods behind my best friend's house with his dogs, looking for cool shit in the creek.
Just two elementary school kids without a care in the world.

Attached: help helper dog.png (764x645, 33K)

2003 edgelords were comfy

Attached: cool guy at a graveyard.jpg (555x743, 96K)

dude you gotta check out this website called Jow Forums it like just came out in October theres boobs on it

origamiolioloio

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60K)

MOOOOM I FINISHED, COME CLEAN ME

Attached: 1520466517911.png (299x421, 118K)

This was the last year of my childhood that was normal.
I only got to experience 9 years without depression.

Attached: 42957913.jpg (250x203, 7K)

Oh shit I gotta kill the Zucc before it's too late but I'm a 5-years-old and more than 10000 kilometers away from Harvard.

Are girls like pic related still around?

Attached: sucy.png (1477x1528, 447K)

hey do you play runescape?

>Finished school
>Started College
>Had a trip up to London
>Bought WRC 3 there which I've still got
>Mum passed away

2003 was kinda rubbish

Fuck yeah US army! Anyone wanna come over and watch the Iraq invasion on CNN?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=f7iorfwcmeY

that was EXCELLENT television

>tfw 2033 is as close as 2003

MODS WE GOT AN UNDERAGE HERE

shit i was always a timid shy kid. It was so bad that even by todays standards i wouldn't really prefer back then.

it got REAALLLY bad at around age 10, everything that could've gone wrong went wrong and my worst fear had been realized.

Fuck, I remember the morning after that started. There was a woman doing a live news report and she suddenly had to get a gas mask on or something because there was an alarm warning of a scud inbound.

Also remember seeing some footage of an A-10 repeatedly strafing a building. Fucking good stuff

I am in college and very optimistic about the future.

Attached: 1517094471537.jpg (717x960, 124K)

Fuck, how bad is it that I don't remember any of this? I feel like I was born too late to experience anything interesting.

everyone who complains about Trump must not remember just how fucked up the early 00's were

What was that fear, user?

I was shy too and never developed the social skills I needed. At home, I was abused and at school, I was bullied. The internet became my safe space and I found Jow Forums not too long after. This stupid place saved me.

most people who complain about trump are no older than their mid 20s. they were little kids back in the bush era so i'm not surprised

Tell me more about the years between 2000 and 2005 anons
I was a '96 babby I don't remember anything

Holy fucking shit, I didn't believe it at first but you're right. user, don't do this anymore

Attached: 1522262763521-r9k.jpg (250x236, 8K)

That was when my brother was born so shit year on the whole. I mean, not that I remember any of it being 3 for most of it

My whole town burned down.

Anyone remember the rise in popularity in those ruffled looking tshirts that some girls wore either on or off the shoulder, or just let them slip off their shoulder gradually? I think that's what started off my bare shoulder fetish

I'm 7 so I'm
>Tearing it up in sega gt 2002 with my Dodge Charger
>Enjoying Fridays eating pizza and watching rented movies with family
>Homeschooled so no getting up to go to school
>Getting in fights with limbs off of trees
>Ocassionaly go to park and actually enjoy it
>Comfy life happy life
Can I go back ever?

Attached: time wojak.png (542x524, 509K)

>cia crash planes into buildings
>us uses it as excuse to fight oil war
>find further excuses to escalate the conflict and invade iraq
>bush wins against kerry
>hurricane destroys city

They either died of heroin overdoses or packed up to become normalfags like everyone else.

Attached: 1522721280149.jpg (1063x1054, 124K)

Yes as much as Trump's shenanigans rustle people's jimmies, it's nothing like Bush invading countries based on lies. With Trump there has been no war, somehow the North Korea situation has cooled off a bit, US and China trading jabs over trade tariffs which is freaking the stock market out but otherwise there is no impending disaster incoming. I tend to think the trade situation will get hammered out without a full on trade war anyway.

my mom died, she an hero'd.

i didn't cry surprisingly i was like "welp, what the fuck happens now?" The one person i could rely on was dead. My dad came back though and proved he could take care of us.

this fallowed a slew of other terrible problems old and new caused by my lack of spine.

i like to blame the people who did bad things to me but i forget to take into account that all normies are animals and that its like jumping into a loins den unarmed and wondering why you got attacked.

I would be outside exploring the nearby forest with a bunch of friends and skipping stones.
Is it strange to think that back then the sun shined a lot more brightly than it does now?

Fuck man once you got the Charger as a drag race special win the game was uphill. It was all about that Caspita and GT Concept though

playing too much cs and smoking too much dude weed lmao

Lol I was 5, I assume I was crying and refusing to eat my vegetables? Don't re

member a whole lot from back then

probably gargling and shitting in my pants or whatever it s hat 3 yr olds do, i cant remember

George Bush doesn't care about black people

You were younger and everything seemed better back then. I get the same feeling thinking back to when I was younger roaming around my town during the summer. Thinking back it feels like hazy sunshine was present all the time. Good times.

I assume you are no longer optimistic about the future?

Graduated uni and am now looking for a job. It sucks being a NEET, I have been looking for a job for months and still nothing to be found.

>George Bush doesn't care about black people
Oh god, I remember that. The other celebrities' reactions were gold. Kanye gave no fucks

Hmm... bare shoulders. That is timeless fetish.

Attached: LewdShoulders.jpg (480x594, 73K)

I had the charger upgraded to the point where I could win all drage races with ease and up my money for other stuff quick
I don't even remember most of my other cars, I just remember racing with it a lot
I also remember my dad got into the game enough he got the steering wheel and pedals for the xbox.

I wonder how many people saying 'oh haha I was 3' were actually 3 or are just picking that so they don't seem underage.

No I am not optimistic about the future.

And why are you no longer optimistic?

I was eight, but I hardly remember life before 2010. I was probably playing violent video games and talking with my friend about video games.

I'm close to finishing secondary school.
I'm skating and masturbating a lot.

Just remembered a Top Gear special they did a year after that where they toured some southern states and ended up in New Orleans where they sold their shitty cars to needy people. One of those needy ones tried to sue them because they advertised the car as a certain year but it was made a year earlier or something, and wanted 20k to make the case go away

That's around the year when VGA cards came out that you could couple with other VGA cards to make then supposedly twice as fast. Nvidia SLI and ATI CrossFire. That was the hottest craze at the time (in certain circles that is).

MOMMY!!! COME CLEAN ME!!!

>I did this until I was around 10
fucking end me

my mom just got me a spongebob backpack!

Attached: 1516419054283.jpg (463x599, 158K)

that was a few years later from what i remember, in 2003 we were still use agp cards like the 9800xt and shit like that

That is heavy, user... I am sorry you had to grow up without the bliss of being unaware of how cruel the world is.

I hope someday happiness can finally reach you and things can heal. My experiences lead me to find that it's easier to hate people, and that's my way of coping. Anger is better than being constantly sad.

Attached: 987456435.jpg (316x160, 10K)

I'd be a wee young autistic lad in elementary school sitting in special ed and playing with puzzles.

>wake up 10
>Have taken up teaching myself German because school was boring
>Decide to have an existential crisis instead
>Get bullied by kids and teachers, hit both and throw balls at them
>Get put in principal's office
>Tell them to suspend me
>Get suspended
>Go home where it's just me and the cat and books
Finally live in peace for a while.

Depressed and suicidal at home, goofy and well-liked at school.

mate, i slept with my mom until i was 12-13. there's no reason to be ashamed of those things

I am really struggling to remember. Think I was drunk pretty much that entire year.

out playing with my friends, probably

I was 3 years old
Finally can say that without being called underage, fuck all of you

Attached: 1522799755499.png (671x603, 168K)

Oh wait never mind I was 7, so I was actually depressed at school and happy at home

>user, don't do this anymore
No can do. Time waits for no one, inexorably it marches on. We're only going to get older.

I'd be playing pokemon ruby

I'm playing mario kart super circuit

My mom had a miscarriage and my parent's marriage is on the rocks, so that's cool.

I mean, I don't know this yet, but my first brother is around the corner.

I'm 3 dude, most of the people on this site are under that age. What the fuck do you think?

Does anybody want to know about fractals?!?

hey guys, check out this cool penny arcade comic, aren't tycho and gabe funny?

Attached: 20031117h.gif (750x381, 88K)

I was training for Iraq. I hated it; the British Army is full of wankers and bullying was rife back then. I most just kept quiet during training.

When I eventually got to Iraq I ended up spending most of my time sorting out the post in Basr. Americans did by far most of the work in Iraq desu. A lot of Iraqi guys there did not even hate Americans.

>7 years old
>me and my mom went bowling for my birthday
>got a couple of ps2 games as gifts
>spend the whole day after playing them from early morning to late afternoon

I think I might cry

I'm enjoying the latest neopet's arg

The pant devil stole my paintbrush!

playing star wars galaxies.

Did you see any action at all? Any fucked up shit that's stuck with you?

Would be playing on my ps2 as an escape from th e world as I got builled by school and step dad

Attached: 65255.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Mums in jail again

I never shot anyone; the army realised that I would not be good on the frontlines so I was put with other shit duties. I saw a lot of dead bodies though. Did not really fuck me up in the head just grossed me out. The yanks did most of the seriously dangerous stuff and fought off the actual pro saddam army in 2003.

The British Army was mainly in the Shia areas and the Shiia hated Saddam so I was never in much real danger. Hated the heat though. I do not understand how people live at that temperature. I got such bad sweat rash.

Anarchy Online is still alive and well. Naive me has yet to learn the harsh realities of guild cliques and how shitty people can be in MMOs.

>2003?
>15 yrs old
>Newgrounds
>Jrpgs
>1 year in learning Japanese
>Yugioh
>discovered Jow Forums for the first time,
>got first tablet
>limewire

Good times.

> I was in Orlando on holiday this time 2003
> 9 years old
>family together
>I had hopes and dreams

boy a lot changes in 15 years

I had a memory from 2003 where I was fixing a cb 750 honda motorcycle with my dad. My family was still together for a few years after 2003, so we would have been pretty happy that day. Pretty sure my mom would have baked something.

>implying I was alive in 2003

get tf off this website then

played with thomas the tank engine train set, ate spaghetti hoops and watched 101 dalmations for the 50th time this year

I'm in elementary playing game boy, watching cartoons, playing lego and with neighborhood kids/cousins

I was 11 years old at the time
If it was early 2003 then a was a charming, smart kid that had lots of friend and girls seemed to loved.

If it was late 2003 then I got smashed in the face with a cricket ball, which caused brain damage and a big personality shift, and therefore I became an unintelligent loser with no friends and girls would never talk to me. I became the weird kid no one like.

Probably playing N64 with friends that became assholes to me.

MODS WE GOT ANOTHER UNDERAGE HERE
BAN BAN BAN BAN

Not much has changed then, eh?

>13 years old
>started surfing last year and love it
>first started getting into heavy metal and my mind is blown by it
>have a group of surfer friends and metal friends
>touch a girl's tiddy for the first time
>girl offers me a handjob in the middle of a school assembly but I pussy out and decline
>hadn't hit puberty yet anyways, would've been laughed at for my hairless tiny cock
>hate school but I've always hated school
>play Everquest and Shattered Galaxy all the time

What a time to be alive, bros

Attached: 1345421440009.png (100x100, 19K)

The year: 2003. I'm 3 years old. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing because my brain is not yet fully developed.

I'm bored. I wish there was a place I could spam tubgirl and lemonparty.

yes alt sluts never left

Hey guys are you excited for Halo 2?!?! Lets go skateboarding!