Alright class, find a partner to work with!

>Alright class, find a partner to work with!

Attached: file.png (1280x854, 1.59M)

>Can I work with user!

>No user you cant work by yourself! So silly!

>Can I work you teacher?

Why do teachers do this anyway? If the goal is to get students to work with new people, then why not put them in a pair with someone you know they haven't worked with yet?

Attached: E8E560D9-2981-4D6A-9EF3-AB513DA4610E-69942-000042DAE165698D.png (473x488, 192K)

>tfw I've done almost all of my labs this year by myself
>demonstrators constantly asking if I'm ok or if I need help
Please just leave me and my autism alone.

I have to make up for it by preparing more beforehand, but at least I don't have some fuckhead ruining everything.

Attached: 1478337181091.png (176x220, 55K)

>I don't know, can you? *laughs condescendingly*

Attached: 1522882381115.png (191x168, 61K)

My teachers always came straight to me after saying that to work with me themselves. They knew no one would choose me.
>I still failed my classes

>RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU DONT HAVE A PARTNER

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

Unrealistic. I dont belive this can happen

God I fucking hated this shit.
The teacher always fucking hinted that we were going to do this stupid partner bullshit, and you take a look around the class, the normalfags seemed to be in some sort of hivemind mode where they signal each other who their partners are going to be.
Young impressionable me had know clue what the hell was going on, the instant the teacher screech out "find a partner" is the very instant everyone but me disappears in a flash to sit next to their partners.
The classroom numbers are always odd for some reason, despite having an even number of classmates, there will always be 1 or 3 that stays off, never 2, never 0.
Why am I condemned to being the odd one out?

Attached: 1515040136476.png (808x805, 423K)

My classes usually had an even number so I got stuck with whoever else couldn't find a partner. One of my other teachers had the right idea and just said work with the person next to you.

>don't do a thing
>teacher eventually pairs me with someone
Not playing this stupid game

I have inside info that's its just so they have half the number of projects to grade

I once actually cried because of this
In class

I actually got in trouble multiple times for not pairing up. I simply didn't bother. Everybody in class was already paired up, so I simply worked by myself.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

It's a no-so-subtle way of ostracising a particular individual without looking like an evil bitch.
They always pull out some bullshit excuse of "in the real world they have to work as a team", which isn't true in the slightest.

Can is a permissive. You'd think people with a Masters in English wouldn't correct wrongly.

Nah I will work with my hands.

>*walks out of class and goes to the special ed class*
>*does work alone in there*
>*claims its because of anxiety/mental illness*

what's the normal thing to do? thats what I always did, also got to do tests and whatever other work I wanted to do in that class

its because they made previous arrangements to be partners whenever you dumb autist.

>pulling off business deals with other students for partner work
>calling me the autistic one

>even number of students
>group of girls want to be in a group of three
>teacher doesn't even think ands says yes
>teacher won't put me in a group of three
>failed because I did the work alone

>same class as best friend

Attached: 1522223998312.jpg (418x352, 20K)

>just said work with the person next to you.
>person to your left works with the person to their left
>person to your right works with the person to their right
Great job teach

All of a sudden they're shocked to find out my lack of sympathy for school shooter victims.

I never understood the anxiety surrounding this, I liked being forced into groups just to piss people off. Just pair up with the other person who couldn't find a partner, "guess I'm stuck with you." If there's an odd number of people, ask the teacher, she would either let you work by yourself, tell you which group to join, or ask you to pick a group and make a group of three. Last option could cause some friction eg "ew no" but then you force yourself on them, not like they can do anything.

I actually liked forcing myself into groups I knew hated me, I was known for high grades and tried to tell people what to do. There were a few times where I stayed up all night and did literally the whole group project within 24 hours of it being assigned, printed out a copy for each group member, brought it in and went over it with them

holy shit you sound like a scumbag

The thought of being deliberately annoying sounds so chadlike in your mind but comes across as incredibly autistic in reality.

>Just pair up with the other person who couldn't find a partner
>50% chance of that even occurring and odds are he won't want to
>she would either let you work by yourself
>never happens because teachers do this on purpose
>tell you which group to join
>you'll just get told to walk up to a group and ask, then get rejected and repeat for the entire class
>ask you to pick a group and make a group of three
>see previous and "no user there's already a group of three"

what in the absolute fuck ever.

>Be be 10th grade
>Had to do a video project with someone or a group for Chemistry
>Was one of the best students in the class
>Had no friends in the class
>Everyone gets in groups
>Only one left is the other best kid in the class
>Does awesome video and gets an A
Worked out well actually. Every time I worked with anyone else in the class, I ended up doing all the work because I was the only one who knew the stuff

>Get put in a group by the teacher
>End up doing all the work

Attached: 1361500963973.jpg (317x330, 13K)

>Do all the work because I don't trust them to do it well

I had a similar thing when I was 17. We had to do a chemistry presentation about something we found interesting in chemistry.

Mine was about dangerous chemistry (most reactive chemical, most poisonous, worst smelling etc.) and I got first prize, still happy about it.

>get paired with the slacker
>slacker flat out refuses to do anything
>do project and only put my name on it
>tell teacher slacker did nothing
>fails me for leaving him out and gives him an A

Do you get graded on group projects in burgerland? That's really unfair.

That's what I did, but its because I don't like people. People did try to work with me, though.

This too. I'm not going to jeapordize my grade because a bunch of retards don't want to do the work

I hope to God this is made up.

oh god i didnt ask for this feel tonight

>be in univeristy
>go to class
>be only guy in class with over 30 women
>teacher says do group work
>one girl group takes me out of pity
Did I became a normie?

Chris Chan had many gal pals, would you consider him a normie?

Depends on the project and the teacher. If you clearly did all the work and the group didn't than they may get a poor grade, but typically as long as the finished project is good then everyone gets a good grade regardless of how much effort went into it

Posted this in feel is bad man

>be 16 year old me
>not disillusioned yet
>get assigned partners in physics class
>partners my oneitis
>fuck.jpg
>physics is the only class I consistently get good grades in
>she didn't act physically repulsed by me
>standing waves are easy as shit
>things are looking up
>she walks over to my desk
"so what part do you want to do?"
>sperg out
"I'll do all of it, I noticed you don't ormally do much in these projects"
>realize i just outed myself
"what have you been stalking me or something?" she giggles, she has a really cute laugh
>i panic
>she's figured me out.gif
>i just assume she thinks i'm a creepy stalker
"yeah, a bit"
>she looks at me funny
>i scratch the back of my hand (i do that when i'm nervous)
>she goes back to her phone
>i do the experiment and draw spiderman for the rest of class
At least she got an A.

Attached: 280px-Head_VI_(1949).jpg (280x344, 35K)

>I don't know, can you? *laughs condescendingly*
>can you?
If I had a quarter for every time they fucking said that with a smug shitty smile on their faces...
Holy shit, I was pissed when hearing that sentence, and still am.

Attached: duke nukem angry glowing eyes.jpg (480x360, 33K)

(s)he is more popular than me so.........

I'm in the UK. I had a lab this year where we had to delicately dissect a frog and attach electrodes to it's heart raised out of it's body by a system of hooks and strings.

I volunteered to do it immediately because the other 3 looked like idiots and we only got one chance at it.

We had group projects in bongland but they were never graded, because of this, I was able to force the slacker to do his equal share of the work.

I meet my first gf this way

>this thread
what's the big deal? i was always left alone and the teacher had to find a group for me.
don't say that you guys are depressed because of that

Attached: 1471957733648.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Well fuck, if it isn't graded I wouldn't do anything either, what's the point of that?

Popular is the wrong word to use in this context.

We really did learn to become mindless drones.

>"Ayo white boi. I ain't got the partner, yo. You finna hook a nigga up with them quantum physics notes n shiet my g? I'll suck ya dick"

What do

Attached: 1508538928083.jpg (937x1171, 115K)

It's the embarrassment of always being without a partner.

Ironically I love being in charge of group projects. Every one I have been in I took control of instantly and no one objects. 3.6 GPA so I'm doing something right.

Attached: 1522702911870.jpg (634x399, 84K)

>i was always left alone and the teacher had to find a group for me.
yeah I know, and then the gorup would snicker and whisper every time you're not looking at them.

I don't think most of us were born a hopeless loser.

People may call you an asshole here but you are a good guy, user.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Except he literally did all the work for the group that hated him so much.
He may be the opposite of a Chad, but he's not a good guy at all, a good goy maybe.

Being kind to people that hate you is the Chaddest thing of all chads in my book

>tfw no turn the other cheek bf

Attached: 1511918735725.jpg (809x1105, 147K)

>last name ends in k
>There are alot of cute girls who sit near me by virtue of their last name (most classes were arranged alphabetically)
>Never sperg out when I partner with them but conversations are pretty shallow
>Last two years of high school I'm mostly in AP courses or college level ones
>Most of the students in these courses are women, the males always segregated themselves on one side of the class and most were chill with me or my friends so partners were obvious

so? being without a partner in a school test really made your life worse and unbearable to live?
this never happened to me. although i could easily say by their facial expressions that they hated me for being in their group.

No, that's called being a cuck. It's hard not to use that word when it's so easy to describe him that way.

>partner in a school test
You aren't supposed to have a partner in a school test.

This really sucked the life out of me in elementary school.

>didn't get to take part in science project because the kids thought I was stupid
>excluded from playing basketball cause I didn't know how to play
>18-year old brother is always making fun of how alone and quiet I am
>parents always yelling at me for all kinds of shit

I didn't even have God to turn to when I realized that people weren't good at all.

he's not only being nice to them (the chad thing to do) he's being nice out of spite (the robot thing to do)

he's the holy unity of chad and robot.

Chad is only nice to people who respect him. Do any robots genuinely have contempt over chads? I don't think so.
Being nice out of spite is oxymoronic and retarded.

I don't have contemp for chad, he's a nice dude. brad is a mean fucker though.

He's acting like a brad instead of a chad

Acting nice to people that hate you is literally the beta-male strategy though.

Brad would be the slackers themselves making the outcast do all the work. Chad would be the one who would can convince everyone through charisma alone to do their equal share of the work.

user WORKING ALONE IS NOT ALLOWED GO JOIN ONE OF THE OTHER PAIRS. WHO WANTS TO WORK WITH user? IF I DON'T GET VOLUNTEERS I WILL ASSIGN HIM TO ONE OF YOU.

Attached: 1518740500395.png (814x393, 220K)

Are the teachers intentionally inept when they think that someone will actually volunteer to be with "that kid"?

>so unrecognized that you dont raise your hand and work quietly alone the teacher never notices
>you realize after a few times of this she noticed but feels sorry for you so doesn't say anything

fuckfuckfuckfukcufkcuf

>me to one of the boys sitting across the room

Attached: limmy.png (1366x762, 1.63M)

>skip a class one day
>someone who is a bigger loser than I am forces me into a duo with him

>mfw I gave the rest of the group deduction points for not helping. I also asked excessive money for the project expenses

Attached: 12314551515.jpg (626x415, 46K)

>"Oh hey user you seem to be alone. Why don't you partner with us?"

Attached: 1515219440564.jpg (1080x800, 249K)

>has best friend
I'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave

Attached: 1519747321166.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

>ugh, why do I have to work with user again? I don't like him!

>okay user's group, your turn to give your presentation

Attached: CN13Y00WcAEeM4z.jpg (600x330, 29K)

>be the last one to get picked
>not enough people so I'm put in a group of three
>partners ignore me and pretend I don't exist
>have to see school counselor for antisocial behavior that same day
Senior year was rough

Attached: soulless.jpg (1920x1080, 783K)

>He doesnt get group with the hot chick that hates him most only to surprise her with how chill he is and become her friend

plebian

Antisocial? Did you commit arson or some shit?

They are taught in college to emphasize group work and force reluctant students in to it as much as possible. Being socially avoidant is a trait teachers shun in their students. I'd like to think that maybe that will change in future but for now they keep doubling down on the idea that group work is all. This came about with the feminist incursion in to all levels of the public school system in the late 80's.

>make friends
get out

clearly he meant asocial ffs, use your brain

being a robot doesnt mean you have no social skills

It boils my blood when people call themselves antisocial when they're really asocial.

well you clearly knew what he meant
I suppose you also bitch out people who say they're schizo when they either mean schizoid, schizophrenic, or schizoaffective too, right?
or do you only do that for anti/asocial people?

>last day of school
>last class for maths
>stacey gets up and asks for a group photo
>everybody in the class gets up to take positions, even the teacher
>i sit in the corner hoping they don't notice me
> mission accomplished! they took the photo without knowing i was there
>check facebook next day
>see myself alone in the edge of the photo
>comments saying "who is that weird kid sitting by himself"

i die everytime i remember that, photo is still there too.

Attached: hanging-wojak-5a9421a388a5c.jpg (652x1224, 48K)

user you need to share that photo. Please God

I'm sorry user, I'm afraid I can't do that.

original comment

Attached: Hal-9000_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

should have just stood in the back or some shit. You honestly brought it on yourself there

So the teachers have to do less work themselves. Same for group work, which is almost always just 1 or 2 people (depending on the size of the group) of the group working.

There is a 1% chance I will become a teacher. What do you suggest when forming groups instead? Maybe doing it randomly

Only form groups if you know for sure that everybody there has at least 1 friend they can count on.

put everyone's name into a hat and then every two picks are partners.
Or just let them pick their friends because like 28/30 people will be happy whereas everyone will likely be unhappy if you pick at random