>girls only call me "cute" but never hot

what does it mean? for real?? ...

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

It means you're a "boy" rather than a "man" in their eyes. Something about sexual dominance. Lift and dress older.

It means you gotta find a mommygf

Id rather have a cute bf than a hot one. Hot is indimidating and a hot guy would never truly like me.

neither would a cute guy but whatever its fine

Hot - chad
Cute - brad

WHORE WHORE WHORE
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
CUTE GUYS FINISH LAST FUCK OFF YOUD FUCK A HOT CHAD BEFORE A QT ROBOT FUCK OFF ROASTIE FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: d-fens-foto.jpg (200x200, 14K)

This.
>t. Brad

>tfw teen girls call you daddy behind your back

18 btw

Attached: dedddddd.jpg (657x527, 50K)

You are cute like a pet to them, not boyfriend or sex partner material. They will just keep you around like a gay best friend, that's it.

it means youre cute

no. I call a guy cute because I don't want to sound "over-the-top" by calling him handsome. I would call a guy hot to my friends, but not to his face. That would make me sound slutty.

Cute = attractive

t. kill yourself

please

Thats bullshit
Many girls are into cute guys rather than hot ones

hot = partner material
cute = the gay best friend

They also say dick size and height doesn't matter too, they llie about things they like for attention all the time. Don't believe them

This basically.
Cute means a lack of masculinity
Can confirm from when I was in highschool and looked 4 years younger than I was

No I wanna dominate a qt boy that indimidated by me

Yeah I call guys cute a lot, even if they're more "hot". "Hot" sounds too sexual, and handsome is a little formal. Cute is just right.

God I wish mommy gfs existed in real life

Attached: urbosa.jpg (2048x1575, 469K)

>party when I was ~16
>drunk girl kept yelling saying that I was super hot
>only girl to think so

thanks for the unrealistic expectations

How do we realistically spam into into the real world?

You can't, no women will really love a man unless she's your real mom or you're Chad.

Attached: 1522828800232.jpg (900x750, 220K)

Got some bad news for ya there.

Attached: 1515100515893.jpg (961x535, 44K)

There are a bunch of femdom mommygf online though (and no, they aren't faking it because they post on anonymous places so they have no reason to lie)

well i do have a babyface and am chubby so maybe thats why they only say im cute? :( and i do act childish and wear elmo shirts

> they aren't faking it because they post on anonymous places so they have no reason to lie)

You really don't know how females work do you? They thrive on attention, be it anonymous or irl.

but if they're on all female image boards what attention are they getting? Plus even on 4chans the girls who don't like gfd or mommydom say they dont anyway, so the ones that do must actually like it.

Even anonymous attention is good enough for them, the feeling of being wanted.