/sg/ smokers general

What are the bots smoking tonight? Me personally I am sucking back a nice Marlboro red

Attached: cigarette2.jpg (640x341, 104K)

CBD disposal vape pen 100mg per 1ml

just finished smoking a rolled cigarette. shit was SO cash

A couple joints with the spouse

A pack of soothing red luckies

How is that CBD stuff? I've heard mixed things, some say its a farce
i just ran out of my rolling tobacco, what brand were you smoking?

Lighting up a hookah, since my vape died. Wish i had some company to share.

I used to smoke marb menthol but I've switched to vaping because I kept relapsing while trying to quit. Don't wake up with heavy lungs in the morning, don't stink and I don't waste time outside freezing on my brraks. Feels good m8

A kipper, why you ask mate?

Attached: 81248129.jpg (196x250, 7K)

from time to tiem i like to have a good Indonesian cig, like gundang garam. but for everyday smoke i usually smoke unfiltered camels

John player. its a european brand.

American spirit black and drinking a cup of coffee

some kush, had two joints and a crystal joint
>feeling pretty lax

Are those the type with cloves or whatever

dank homegrown yo

i get high on life thanks

CBD is a meme. I prefer Kratom.

meth kills

what strain, homeslice

Waid

Ah yes my hookah was recently dropped, may have to buy a new one
I may have to get a vape aswell, but there is nothing like lighting up a cigarette
Sounds delicious
I used to smoke unfiltered rolled cigarettes but I found that I always ended up with tobacco in my teeth
A britbong, no wonder you're smoking rollies
I've never heard of those, what state are you in?

who said anything about meth, nigga

Attached: what-is-kief-anyway.jpg (960x576, 111K)

Some fruity vape juice. I'm asthmatic, so vaping is a slightly less retarded idea. Plus, smoke breaks while waging.

American Spirit Perique, I used to mainly smoke Camel but I had to switch to American Spirits because other cigarette brands were making my chest feel like absolute shit. I guess it was all the chemicals in them or something cause Spirits don't do that to me.

Whats the difference between the yellow thing at the bottom?

I smoked these cigs with no yellow color at the bottom. Is it different taste? Different chemicals?

Just sparking up a nice relaxing rollie, while kicking it to some tunes.

forgot pic reeee
orginelelelel

Attached: liushuiyin_cigarettes.jpg (400x300, 20K)

>A britbong
potatonigger actually and yeah

Florida, not hard at all for me to find, usually get a pack at Walgreens

i smoke a pipe that i made myself, because /gentleman/ and also it was a fun experience

yellow is usually to show that that particular cigarette is a king size, which is a larger cigarette

fuck you, irish cuck.

where abouts on the emerald isle are you from?

dont be so obtuse, user

why the hate?
dublin

got some blue hash (blue dream x california hash plant), sour deisel, and delusional og (don't know the parentage).

oh sweet, how's the sour diesel? it keeps getting stronger and more pungent these days i swear

the hate comes from a deep turmoil and hatred for my own roots and those around me. im working on it, sorry for my outburst

Sounds like you need a smoke

wtf..Btw i never bought smokes but i get them from random people at college. I smoked like 6 so far. Each one had no yellow at the bottom. Also i stopped smoking but i wanna try the yellow at the bottom cigs

Careful with the CBD my usage multiplied by 10 in a week

It's pretty good. It's only had 2 months of curing, so it's still a bit green, but it's got that classic smell. Grew it out from some old seed that I that I forgot I had; was at least 5 years old, but I still got enough of them to germinate.

Had a cigar earlier today. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos, Eye of the Shark.

don't we all.. don't we all.

origanoli

the song is eye of the tiger

nice job user, I wish I could grow where I live, but there's just a lack of space and too many prying eyes

Theyre also everywhere in Missouri if that helps

Chekt bois

I live pretty close to missouri, may take a trip there and try some while im seeing the sights, thanks user

One thing I've learned is that if you're motivated there's no such thing as a lack of space. I once had a decent sized hydro setup and separate veg tent in a rediculously tiny studio apt. It seriously took up half my living space, but I was getting almost a pound every 2 months or so. I'd never do that again and it was kind of sketchy, but it was kind of cool.

The east coast for years was Pot only no one ever offered CBD. It was up to a couple years ago they legalized CBD because of kids and seizures. I only use CBD when I need to I am telling you trust me try CBD it is completely non psychoactive and does not have THC. You get all the medical effects of pot without the craziness of smoking pot. No red eye, no sleepiness no paranoia, actually quite the opposite

FDA just recalled that shit in the US lmao this country is so broke

>marlboror red
Best cigarettes desu. Im smoking winston blue.

Imagine knowing you had a sister and not knowing her name. My mom just told me dad has a fucking daughter. Wtf. Drowning myself in weed in confusion

Sounds pretty interesting, I was never really much into smoking pot but I may try CBD

Winston reds is my pack.

Sometimes I grab when I'm tired of them though.

>winston blue.
You've inspired me to have some of my Winston's user, I may have to break the carton open

>tfw no more clove cigaretttes
Thanks Obama.

they are overrated anyway user, why smoke what pajeet does when you can puff on a nice malboro

What is your opinion on JUULs?
Do you think it's normie shit? I personally find them to be much more efficient in producing an incredible nic buzz

Attached: juul.png (200x212, 31K)

I really miss how they crackled though.

Juul's are really nice, it is the only vape i'd ever really smoke. I like how easy it is to change the canisters and they have like you said a great buzz to them. Nothing beats the real thing however.

>cig prices keep going up
>out of a job
Is there a worse hell?

Attached: 1521464119190.jpg (600x662, 38K)

I think it gave me tinnitus.

yes, lung cancer

sitting on your ass for 8+ hours is actually worse than smoking user

Just save up and buy a huge roll it yourself pack, smoke some self rolls for awhile

FUCCCCCCCCC
Post proof please pleaseee

was thinking of doing this but instead of buying tobacco I thought it would be better to just grow my own

checked, I'll give it a go eventually

American Spirits Black (pipe tobacco blend)

I'm everywhere in missouri
you can see my sights bb

>drinking black coffee in the morning while staring out the window and smoking a winston blue ciggie.
Best feel ever.

I was at my 16-yo cousins birthday and one of the kids forgot their juul in the bathroom and his parents got mad.

That's all I know about them. Apparently they're hip with gen z

I've just smoked two winstons in a row because of your post, may have to make a cup of black and smoke one before I go to bed

Looks like ill smoke an another winston aswell before bed then.

What do Canadian robots smoke? Our government is ridiculous, I fucking hate living here so much. Export A greens are really nice though, best cigarette I've had here.

i really like the canadian classics, they're kinda expensive though but i dont mind forking over the extra bucks for a nice smoke

just got my first pack of periques and want to switch back to the turkish golds. idk how people like these...

>turkish golds
Not sure why you'd ever stray from these, some of the best cigs i've ever had to be honest

>spouse
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats how i always feel when i try a new brand. going to go back once i finish these american spirits.

Try out the malboro reds, I bet you'd stray from the camels after a pack of them.

i have, i think they're shit desu.

I may have to pick up a pack of golds then

smoking a Camel Filter

but only in small bursts out the window because my parents don't know i smoke and i'm too much of an introvert to justify going for a walk

>two joints and a kief joint
>feeling pretty lax

pretty sure i'd be dead if I smoked that all at once

Just do it man, fuck your parents

I feel you man
orginnjnaoppy

eh, i have a pretty good relationship with my parents. plus my dad smokes and hacks a lot. also have siblings who look up to me and i don't really want them to smoke

idk there's some guilt attached to it when i start thinking about it, so i tend to not think about it

why even smoke then? just get a disposable pen at your level of barely smoking at all if you feel it's a must. but i'd just not if i were you.

it's very relaxing and i like knowing that it's shortening my life

eh, i smoke an eleaf icare 2. Juul's are cool and all but the icare is just way cheaper to use by far.

If you're gonna kill yourself at least enjoy it

Attached: 9aaf087bb43ea869a87de65d253999b9--smoke-signals-wedding-day.jpg (736x1103, 108K)

newports. blue.
; ) ) )