So what will it take for you femanons to go out with us robots?

stop being so picky about us

Attached: hmmm.jpg (683x525, 55K)

Stop making these threads to fish out fembots. It's already a problem that they're here on this board in the first place, now you want to give them more attention and have them invite their shitty fembot friends. Fucking underage trash.

I'n here for ya, ya young buck! Drop em!

Attached: old lady bj.jpg (334x600, 36K)

I made the mistake of going out with robots before. You all are laughably bad at sex. Never again.

>Roastie just lays there like a dead fish during sex
>Hurr Robots are so bad in bed durr
Get the fuck off Jow Forums

It's not that they won't go out with you
It's just 15% of this board are femanons and most aren't looking
And those who are can pick the cream of the crop here
So we're just hopeless looking for love here

everyone here is so desperate and will only date each other for the sake of not being alone. maybe this is too much to ask for but if i dated someone from here i don't feel like i'd actually be loved.

Attached: 1520984840280.jpg (1039x559, 137K)

The reason I'd date someone from here is because I feel I'd relate better to them.

Probably a gun to the head
Who actively seeks out socially awkward men

Is that all that we are to you?
A walking dildo?

>us robots
if you are a thirsty beta orbiter you are not a robot

Robots don't like me because I don't fit their standards.

Go ahead and name one thing that you offer aside sex. If you say "emotional support" or some shit, youre fucking delusional.

same... wish I could sweep up a femanon and love her dearly.... my only standards is that she attempts to take care of her physical health, and not to cuck me

I am dating a robot. he's really funny and cool.

what do you think those standards are?

HET FEMBOTS REPLY TO THIS COMMENT FOR A FREE *slightly used BF RESPOND QUICKLY TO GET THE BETTER BFs

>my only standards is that she attempts to take care of her physical health
So you want a thin Stacey. What a shock.

What exactly is it they don't like about you? I usually don't even fit as the regular robot stereotype other than being an autist with no friends.

at this point he would have to live in the same building as me

I have no standards any fembots wanna snuggle?

Attached: enough.png (897x512, 250K)

I'm not him, but I wouldn't really mind a chubby girl or overweight to be honest, as long as we got along. The only issue is I enjoy hiking quite a bit, and that would be difficult for her to do with me if she was heavily overweight. I used to be pretty obese myself, so I understand the feels, and I would be willing to help them get in better shape if they wanted to. Also, being normal/chubby weight doesn't make you a stacy or a chad.

There's this robot I've been talking to, and I really like him! The only problem is he is too far away for dating, I think. Feelsrealbadman

i mean its not that fucking hard to run for 30 minutes each day and not be a fat slob, faggot.

literally the easiest POSSIBLE fix

How far away are you two, user? What do you like about him? That sounds really nice

You have to match their physical attractiveness

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-003810.png (720x1280, 558K)

After seeing that post about someone wanting to get shot by a cute girl so that their brain matter would splatter on her pussy I don't think I want any of you.

on the looks scale I would be on average ~2 points higher then them

im so desperate at this point, but I dont want a used up normie roastie

This is a place to vent and say outrageous things.
Don't be so harsh.
you damn roastie

i knew "takes care of her health" was code for "skinny".
I'm in perfect health otherwise and am overweight, I eat 1500 calories a day and work out for half an hour 7 days a week.
My doctor said that some people just grow to be a higher weight with a softer tummy.

Aww, I appreciate your interest! I live in the US and he's in Europe. :( I like his personality a lot and the fact that I can banter with him (in a smug/sassy way) is super nice. He's not the best looking, but I've grown to like his appearance a lot too!!

>every single lolcow insult on this board is literally the same

>be smug >imply something about sexual performance of a person you never saw and aren't really even sure has a dick

>done

are you not feeling pathetic?

Only a peen pic
and maybe let me tit fucc you

Attached: 14658171_1215474998524781_391909549_n.gif (160x160, 78K)

>dating a shitposter

You're trash too

Since you are actually trying to fix physical health, then it would not be an issue for me.

I see, user! that does sound quite nice. I'm glad you were lucky enough to find someone like that. What makes you say he's not the best looking? Also, that is quite the distance, but do you think it would not work? The reason I ask is because I'm in a similar situation, but the locations are the other way around. I have the means to get to Europe every now and then, but I don't know if they would be willing to try a relationship. If they're not, I don't really want to lose such a nice relationship we've developed.

quick post a pic of the tummy

We're not even dating, dummy.

testing132

It's a joke. That's a guy with faceapp filters

>thin girls
Tbh I thicc girl who would be great cuddling material

If this is true then you're perfect

pic is not me, just identical to me in every way

sorry for prejudging you

Attached: why dot jaypeg 2.jpg (1000x750, 95K)

holy wow, that is cute. You must be great to cuddle with! Are you currently looking for a bf, fembot?

You look pretty nice, I'd like to rest my head on that tummy.

Thanks, likewise to you! He's a 6.5/10 just based on my personal tastes. Don't really want to say specific things in case he finds this thread or something. Both of us just don't have the resources to meet up any time soon, and online relationships are just difficult to manage imo. We've decided to just stay as close friends for now.
I would suggest talking with your friend/partner about meeting up! It wouldn't hurt to ask, and they might be willing. :D

It's okay:)
...Well, femanon..... if your looking for a relationship im here

just post your discord if you want

So you're open to robots in the US then?

Perhaps... I don't know. I'm not sure if I'd be able to find someone I can connect to as easily as him ahaha.

Well, how did you find him? In a thread like this?

Post your race and standards of what you consider a good looking. I'm not hitting on you, just curious btw

Any fembots looking for a fixer-upper?

Well, good luck with that, user. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it for now
Not a fembot, but what is a "fixer-upper?"

lmao, that's even close to overweight.

that's a BMI of 30, that's obese, kiddo.
How does it look?

No, we met offsite.

I'm a chink haha (sorry if you wanted a white goddess or something). My standards aren't exactly set in stone. I tend to like tall guys with nice eyes.

>"fixer-upper?"

Dating someone who has fixable flaws and low self-esteem. You help them fix the flaws and then they still have low self-esteem so they are super loyal and love you. If you get the right fixer-upper you can eventually get someone loyal to you that is out of your league.

No problem. Best of luck to you too, bud.

>tall guys

Just like all roasties oh well. I still claim you as my gf and therefore property

Tall boys the best! And I don't think thats how it works, user.

*Tall boys are the best. My autism juice is kicking in.

Well I'm tall so I can do with you as I like

tall girls are the best. gtfo femlets

Actually my standards are anything but white but I'm not gonna cuck myself

>tfw tall
>tfw long eyelashes
>tfw heterochromatic
>tfw girls have called me hot before
>tfw still khv at 22
I hate living

Tall but fat tho

This. Staying fit is literally the easiest shit to maintain.

You're obviously not burning that 1500 calories everyday.
>7 days a week.
What are you fucking retarded?

N-no...

Guess I'll die.

White girls are very pretty though? My white friends are gorgeous; makes me jealous sometimes lol.

Oh my god. I'm sure you'll find a gf worthy girl soon! Don't even worry about it, user.

Yes. No stuttering now, my gf doesn't stutter.

I have to work out every day or I start gaining like crazy. I have an underactive thyroid and I take antipsychotics, so if it seems excessive it's not.

>Oh my god. I'm sure you'll find a gf worthy girl soon! Don't even worry about it, user.
I can't talk to women irl since I was sexually assaulted by one in school, so I really don't think I will.
I wish i was gay.

Good thing I'm not your gf lol.

They aren't to me
Idk why
Perhaps since I grew up in a sea of white I'm just immune
I love non-white girls who act white
Like they're improvements or something

I'd take a white girl
Just not my preference

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear about that. Some girls are just so fucking scummy. It's going to be hard, but I think you should make small steps to try and be able to talk to women again. Or you could also just turn gay. Idk.

Hmm, that's interesting! Never heard of anyone else feeling that way aha.
Good luck finding a chick that fits your tastes!!

We already established that you are though, come on keep up

>Ah, I'm so sorry to hear about that. Some girls are just so fucking scummy. It's going to be hard, but I think you should make small steps to try and be able to talk to women again.
Therapy is practically impossible desu I live in nowhere, the only therapists around are women and I'm not comfortable talking to them about it.
Talking to women online is basically the closest I get but I still shy away from being in voice calls and stuff with them, can't even talk to my sisters or my mother anymore.

>Or you could also just turn gay. Idk.
Get behind me, fujoshi!
Seriously I've tried and I'm just not sexually attracted to men at all.

>We
I don't remember ever agreeing with you.

Attached: 1F9B0043-1D74-4B0D-9D20-B3CBA6AFDEB4.jpg (327x186, 43K)

We already said. Again keep up, I'm tall that means you can't help but agree with everything I say. We both know what women are like come on.

>I AM THE GLOBGLOGABGALAB

yeet

I probably won't
I can't talk to women irl
I wasn't raped like But I always feel like I have nothing in common with them and I don't even try

Wow, that's really unfortunate, dude. ;; I don't know what else to say except that I hope you find a solution to your problem soon. I'm pretty sure you'll figure out something!!!

>fujoshi
It hurts to be called that, user. LOL.
And that's understandable. You cant control what you're attracted to. :(

You're such a stubborn ass ahaha. Go get a proper gf, bud.

You haven't found the right kind of girl yet then. Start trying and you'll find one sooner or later!! Don't expect results if you don't put in effort!

For you to not hate women, minorities etc. or to claim you don't hate women but expect me to be your good little house wife, and for you to have some goals in life that don't revolve around "get gf". So basically, for you to not be a robot.

Being stubborn is my best quality, it's gotten me a proper gf, you.

>Wow, that's really unfortunate, dude. ;; I don't know what else to say except that I hope you find a solution to your problem soon. I'm pretty sure you'll figure out something!!!
Thanks user, I hope you find happiness too

>It hurts to be called that, user. LOL.
You did tell me to try men, it was a reasonable assumption!
>And that's understandable. You cant control what you're attracted to. :(
Yeah, if only I could.

There are no robots that want a stay at home housewife

I have all that stuff and I'm a robot because I hate myself and I'm ugly

There are plenty of "trad" "conservative" etc. robots.

I'm not even looking tbqh
To "find" I would have to do everything I despise and hate
I'd like a girl to be a shut-in with but how the fuck do I find one?

i AM a minority, but okay..
let me guess, your standards are white male 6'+

It would take you not fitting into either a) traditional or conservative views of women or b) self hating, wet blanket kinds of people or c) being a genuine creep or abuser or obsessive.

I don't care about height much, my last bf was only an inch taller than me. I also don't care if you're white or not.

Ay any femanon want a spic?
In the Jew S A

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 102K)

Same user here
I'm just looking for a girl with glasses who won't cheat on me cause thats not really fair and uh yeah thats about it really

You frustrate me, but in a good way. Wew. Props to that.

Thank you as well for the kind words!

>reasonable assumption
I'm just trying to be a supportative and helpful person!! Then you compare me to weebs... That's not a reasonable assumption at all ahaha!

Hmmmmm... Well, sometimes you have to do things you hate to be happy. I guess you can find a shut-in girl to be with on sites like this? I wish I knew so I could tell you. :(

Only way I'd ever get a robot GF is if i coincidentally met one irl. The way that all the robots on here swarm any female like moths to a lamp is cancerous and I want no part in it.

Good Good. Now I hope you're ready to plan out our first day as bf and gf tomorrow

What exactly makes someone a robot? I have my melancholic episodes, but the only thing that keeps me going is absorbing knowledge. I'm nearing the end of my college degree, I've had jobs and internships and all that, and I have hobbies that are fulfilling to me. I don't hate anyone, that's a pretty frivolous thing to do. I come here because I have no friends, and I don't know how to make any. I don't hate myself, I'm actually quite proud of how much of grown. The only issue is, I don't think I could have a partner that wasn't from this place. I grew up on Jow Forums, and honestly it would be hard to relate to anyone not from here. Why is that both men and women are so opposed to trying to get to know fellow robots, or r9kers, or anons, or whatever you want to call yourself. I don't really think I fit into your mold of the hateful robot, but why does everyone assume this? The only people that seem to want to contact me hate the fact that I go to school or have work. I have been ghosted just for saying that I had a job. It all seems very perplexing to me, and I don't even know where I was going with this post.

Nope. Go LARP your fantasies somewhere else!!

you mean together in your bedroom? A little presumptuous, but I like my gf to be a little forward like that.

That's lewd! Begone, you sinful heathen!

Attached: 3591D98D-2155-49B1-8D43-C797AF8C73FF.jpg (500x442, 74K)

Who said we'd do lewd things? Damn you can't seem to stop thinking lewd things about me girl.