Attached: hikikomori.jpg (674x354, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8m7Yp5ur0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just do nothing

I haven't paid rent since December

Lmao we living on the edge mang

my father died when I was 19 and my mother can't do confrontation

dropped out of high school, NEETed, got my ged, then NEETed again.

Be a lazy, avoidant defeatist. Mental illness helps, but actual retarded people work too.

>get a psychosis of unknown origin powered by the autism of this girl I used to work with
>quit my job
>be crazy for a few months
>hide it
>nobody notices anything
>create genius but delusional scheme in my mind
>almost convince people around me it's true
>go batshit insane
>get in a fight with paramedic team that I called for certain reason
>they call cops
>surrender
>spend time in insane asylum
>convince doctors I'm cured
>get out
>a week later lying in bed and suddenly have a crushing realization that it's all been delusions created by my mind
>instantly cured
>tell mom and dad I'm cured now
>they are happy and hug me
>look at my life
>life is rekt
>feels sad man
>become inNEET because couldn't gather up the strength to start everything from scratch again

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8m7Yp5ur0

had to drop out for treatment
it was okay for the first few months but now i feel like a waste of space and i want some income and useful skills

>Lose my mind from drugs
>dropout of HS because I can't go while crazy
>by the time I'm sane again I'm close to 19
>still just living off my mom
20 now and I'm about to be 21 in 2 months.

W-where do you live user?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, r9k and that stupid comment limit

Graduated from college and unemployed right now but actively looking for a job. I guess I'm a NEET for now

literally me, except 21 next month

Do you have a car?

>drop out of college first semester when i was 17
>parents tell me to take a bit to realize what i want to do in life
>realize they don't give a shit and still have me under their roof for god knows what reason
>three years later, still jobless, lonely, with little direction

oh god it's so lonely. every day is the same thing. i wish i had someone to talk to about this

Attached: 1454300166173.jpg (500x369, 30K)

Isn't that what this thread is forr?

in my car bro
why?

>drop out, join military
>go to war, get injured
>acquire mental illness
>become unable to function in society
>get disability neetbux
>spend everyday smoking weed, watching anime, avoiding people and ordering delivery

gap year, worked 3 months, went travelling for a month then couldnt (wouldnt) find work. sucks to suck since i have too much pride to get bux.

Attached: FB_IMG_1498900499744.jpg (305x361, 13K)

My university went on strike.

I'm bored as fuck, desu my senpai.

Attached: wxpK5T3.png (1161x851, 144K)

A few reasons, switched from a all-boys catholic high school with around 600 students to a public one with 5k, only knew a handful of people at the new school which was jarring from coming from a setting where I knew almost everyone, this is when my paranoia/anxiety and depression took off, it just felt so overwhelming to go there, I remember walking in one day and feeling as though all the clicks standing outside were staring at me, remember thinking someone was following me home sometimes only to realize it was my neighbor who I haven't talked to in years walking home, had something embarrassing happen to me one day which I should have been bullied for but the closet that came was one Chad about to roast me but his gf stopped him, never went back, got deep into government conspiracy theories around this time which drove me further down the crazy road, became agoraphobic for a few months until I was sent to a mental hospital which was actually really nice, had girls and shit, even one that was kind of into me. After that I went to 2 different GED programs and dropped out of both of them, one was even this really nice CUNY program which would have put me on the fast track towards a career of my choosing, never been the same since, I just hate myself too much now to ever even think about attempting to reintegrate into society, This was like 8 years ago, a decade of being a NEET, can you believe it?
Thanks to anyone who actually read this.

Attached: weewoo.gif (178x188, 152K)

Where do you park it? I recently moved into an apartment, for a few months before that I was sleeping in my car splitting my time between a Walmart parking lot and highway rest stops.
I work fulltime so I make enough money, I just hop from town to town a lot and living in my car is easy. I've also done /carlife/ in a few other cities for semi-extended periods of time. Finding a short-term place for myself is just too much work when I'm already working fulltime, in addition to trying to have fun and stay Jow Forums in my spare time.

Attached: gdi ernie.jpg (396x342, 40K)

I haven't been NEET in 10 years.

Had a mental breakdown in college due to the pressure. Dropped out and my parents basically disowned me. Could get a job but that shits for wagecucks

Opened a trading account made a few trades and have enough money for a whole year.

Lazy, depression, social anxiety and enabling parents pretty much. I can't live this life forever but damn if it isn't difficult to find work with no connections and a large unemployment gap to explain.