Hi Jow Forums

I died for you. Say something nice

Attached: IMG_7019.png (697x651, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.vod-share.com/watch-5ac58f5d4b264.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death wasn't the only option. You had a loving family, and years to realize that life gets better as you age.

cool choice of suicide weapon bro

12gauge is the elite choice

Attached: IMG_7018.jpg (1024x830, 84K)

You'll live forever here i guess.

your siblings heard the gunshot and it's going to devastate them when they're old enough to realize what happened

He died for our sins
He is literally robo-Jesus

You remind me of myself and it makes me feel like shit because at times I really want to do what you did.

He gave us a nice perspective of what happens once you do it and your family finds out.

Wrong mask faggo

He died to spite us. He was just some newfag kiddy discord shitter who mentioned this place in his suicide stream only to send yet another tsunami of normalcucks to further fuck it up. Fuck that faggot

the past is always present in the future, I'll carry you with me always

Attached: BOSS.jpg (800x450, 32K)

I bet your penis was smaller than average. But that's okay, considering no girl would ever see it unless you flashed her.

he would have been a great trap, to be honest

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yeah, that's me.
>You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.
>Well, it all started when...

Attached: record scratch.jpg (801x573, 141K)

thats one big nostril

Saying 'suicide is a selfish decision' is inherently a selfish statement. Normies demanding that someone lives in constant misery to spare them momentary discomfort is tantamount to a spiritual form of unlawful imprisonment in my opinion.

I'm sad you're gone bro, but it was ultimately your decision and you have nothing but understanding and respect from me.

Attached: 1455789461235.jpg (1920x1200, 377K)

I hope you find peace in Death that you were never granted in life.

goodnight sweet prince
you died on my birthday

12 gauge nasal spray will clear it.

Pretty much my stance on it.

>'You have so much to live for!'
But I don't want to do anything. I play video games, I watch anime and I sleep, that's it. But I can't just do these things all my life since I need money, and for money I need a job, something I do not want to do.

Fuck man, why is it so outlandish to normies that funnily enough, not all of us actually want to live out or lives.

Yea I always hear normies say suicide is

>"THE MOST SELFISH THING YOU CAN DO"

Because it leaves behind family and friends and hurts them. Imagine being such a narcissistic asshole that you consider yourself the victim when someone you know commits suicide. Fuck off.

>life gets better as you age.

Fuck off. No it doesn't.

>You had a loving family
>kills himself
>loving family

> that life gets better as you age.
no it doesnt -t. 36 year old

>implying I haven't had a family member kill himself

Just be thankful that the suicidal mindset is something you'll never comprehend you ignorant shitbrain

Just to clarify, not directed at you. I was referring to the hypothetical normie

Ashes to ashes, faggots to faggots.

Attached: 7FC6C884-E0BB-45CA-A079-D2D25FBE857F.png (737x526, 39K)

If you died for me why am I still such a loser?

Attached: 1522599901134.png (420x420, 121K)

My point was that it is not selfish to suicide. It's selfish to consider yourself the victim of someone else's suicide. Also you know nothing about me so why are you making assumptions?

Ah ok I get what you're saying now

his siblings were out when he shot himself, retard

So have a bunch of super hilarious people been prank calling his mother?

Or is that more of a /b/ thing?

why what happened to his family

You were a massive faggot. I hope you're burning in hell pal.

Attached: 1521482866206.png (659x386, 462K)

>Normalfag spotted
Hope you livestream your suicide

Attached: 1520714569330.jpg (479x640, 51K)

Nigger, did you not even watch the livestream at all? His mom found his dead corpse with his brain matter everywhere. Her reaction was a part of the stream.

Attached: 1521451038000.jpg (1572x979, 147K)

i was too pussy to watch it
how did his mom react?
i guess she was just screaming?

then please don't make a drama about it and just go outside and kill yourself , just call the cops before you pull the trigger so your family doesn't have to watch your head explode in there house.

i'm amazed that this guy blew his head off knowing that his family must surely find him and be permanently traumatized at the sight of his exploded head.
that's intense hatred and resentment. glad he is gone desu

The livestream had her walk in like a minute or two after he pulled the trigger. It's about what you expect from a mom when she sees her dead son with his brain matter everywhere. She was horrified and cried while on the phone with the 911 operator. She could hardly speak on the phone as she kept bursting into tears. She even saw the Jow Forums note left behind by her son and was confused.

Attached: 1518039630752.jpg (1750x1400, 436K)

I'm more of a fan of that guy who drank poison and I watched him slowly die for hours with sound cranked up live while he gasped and twitched.

Note to self: poison is a long, shitty way to go and people will spam your feed with NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER while you die

Gunna need a saws on that one padre

that's pretty sad
i imagine that it's basically impossible to emotionally process the death of your child that fast, so when she was calling 911 she wasn't calling so much to report a death but rather for an abstract sense of help
that's really sad, being reduced to calling a few on-the-clock strangers for help with your exploded son. then realizing it was all a meme when they arrive and you realize it means nothing to them and they see it all the time

>people will spam your feed with NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER while you die
I don't know about you, but I'd love it if people spammed racial slurs at me while dying

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-29-18-10-40.png (1440x2560, 1.63M)

Your family misses you.

he clearly hated his family since he killed himself in a location that guaranteed they would be the ones to find him
either that or he was simply too retarded to foresee what would happen with his dead body after he died

every teenager hates their family though, at least wait tilll you are an adult

It was like a week ago in the middle of the night. Someone linked his feed here and it took hosting site 3 hours to take it down.

No proof, but I can't be only one who saw it.

>life gets better as you age.

Attached: 1518002464842.jpg (798x770, 195K)

s1.vod-share.com/watch-5ac58f5d4b264.mp4

Yeah. I know this is Jow Forums and we're edgy, but I was somewhat unsettled when people made memes of the guy's mom when she looked at the webcam. Making fun of Shauiby with memes is fine with me as it's kinda funny and I even made a couple myself too. I also know for damn sure that he knew he was gonna become an Jow Forums meme as soon as he showed the "Goodbye Jow Forums" note to the livestream. I doubt Shauiby would appreciate us if he'd known we would make fun of his mom with memes. But who knows, maybe he hated her and commited suicide to spite her.

Attached: 1521465885305.png (1338x684, 942K)

i never hated my family enough to want them to walk in on my exploded head
personally i would have left a note and walked several miles into the woods to do it. i guess he was too fat

Just need one Tbsp of oregano

Attached: brainlet shuaiby.png (1599x893, 756K)

dude think about what you're saying lol
>i was unsettled when they made memes of his mom but him killing himself was kinda funny
you're in the rabbit hole just like the rest of us

looks like a crypto investor now

Yeah it doesn't make much sense. Hell I've posted this image on a facebook thread dedicated to one of the roasties who died in the Parkland Shooting and laughed when people got upset with me. But memeing Shauiby's mom just makes me feel weird

Attached: 1518760801127.jpg (1021x489, 77K)

you probably have mommy issues that's why

>price has to go up to make money
you sir, are a retard. shorts are a thing too

going to need at least two Tbsp of oregano now

Attached: brainlet crypto investor.png (1599x893, 826K)

sure they are and you get liquidated by any dildo.
watch the video posted on Jow Forums about bitmex.

beautiful made user.

THIS.

FUCKING NUNEWFAGS

Jesus you sound like a dumb edgelord

Thanks for bringing in even more edgy normalfags you shitter.

i own a fuckton bitcoin i bought at $2xx levels in 2015 and left on paper. I regularly trade with 10% of my stack because i'm not a moron.

I am pretty sure they were just walking in. His mom came up almost immediately.

>boyfriend is all queer for this fag
>wants to get himself a copy of his bandana and a KSG
how exhausting

post some proof my friend

>he was Muslim right?
If so good riddance, we don't want another one if those having 6 kids taking over the west and turning it into fucking Afghanistan

Attached: IMG_9616.jpg (414x508, 102K)

>Note to self: poison is a long, shitty way to go and people will spam your feed with NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER while you die

I'll do it for you while you're alive and healthy. No problems or issues here. You nigger.

>little twink-boy who uses discords and wears rainbow-colored scarves
>Muslim who would have 6 kids
I-
you-
What?

>I am pretty sure they were just walking in. His mom came up almost immediately.

I still wonder if his sister ever saw him naked.

FpWp, what is wrong with you? Fuck off Normie, your kind is neither wanted nor needed to virtue signal and straight up tell lies

Well, that's exactly what happened

I felt the same way about the mom thing desu.

No it fucking doesn't. It does not get better. I loved my life in my mid 20's, but as I approached my later 20's I became miserable. I'm now 30 and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up killing myself when video games and Netflix cease to interest me.

>and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up killing myself

The system works!

>brother and sister
>they're related
how could they not have?

>died for you

What a load of total, steaming fucking bullshit. That stupid fuck died only for himself, just as he lived. A purely selfish, childish death to cap his short, selfish life.

That fool didn't do a goddamn thing for anyone.

think she ever saw him with a boner?

I am 30 and grew out of consoles and "Hardcore" gaming. Just play sometimes on my phone. Netflix I watch occassionally. You are probably poor & don't have the wits to make money. Life is a struggle and one must resist the set pattern. Break the status-quo; everything lies on the other side.

I do think it was an important wake up call for many. People dont usually think that far into it.

heres some lines and some tips. i think were at the bottom of those lines and $6k is a hellofa price. $6766 now on finex. dont trade for the price tomorrow, trade for the price in a year. lightning network is coming and atomic swaps are going to build a new fucking ecosystem. Im gambling on litecoin, dodgecoin - anything thats based on bitcoin (core none of that roger ver bcash shit) because why have 1 when i can have 3.

but im just a robot - fuck if i know shit

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-05 04-51-08.png (808x544, 19K)

No, something must be done. Society needs to address the plight of the millions of disillusioned men and women. Many of whom are simply looking for a second lease on life.
A real second chance. I truly believe that a lot of us that are lost could be of benefit to humanity if our potential was harnessed.

>life gets better as you age
you become older and older while remaining a virgin, teen pussy becomes further and further out of reach as the realisation just continues to sink in that you missed out on teenage love, sex and experimentation the only time in life where that stuff actually truly matters

hang yourself scum