What do you desire most of all in this world?

Attached: 1349857074500.jpg (250x250, 11K)

i desire Jow Forums as a /hima/ colony

i want teleporting abilities

I want everything to b ok

For somebody to look at me and not feel bad for me.

Attached: Mechanized_1c625b_6088313.jpg (900x1273, 150K)

To be happy and fulfilled.

>What do you desire most of all in this world?
True love

Attached: kaine nier lunar tears.jpg (800x900, 159K)

A gf

Contentment with who I am, and confidence.

What are Sanae's ten desires?

i desire the intelligence and dedication to make a really good place for people. i need help though.

Chocola and Vanilla, my catgirl waifus.

I want to live in an anime world with my waifu.
So I guess nothing of this world.

Attached: 3a06e14dee348b9f5e6f1e4e3ac571ec4a2b3beff0b18847f12b28352838264d_thumb.png (300x351, 162K)

Not entirely sure.
I know if I had a genie I'd wish for the ability to customize myself and a pocket dimension.
But the thing I think of most is being erased.

To be normal.

Orrriginal content

I want to be happy and at peace with my waifu, and reach a point where I'm no longer confused or conflicted by anything that would try to go against our relationship. I want to have two daughters with them and treat them in a way that leaves all of us really happy, in that I just know it's good, and that I'm doing a good job of having a good thing going on in there, fulfilling and warm vibes. I want to survive in that, enough money to get by, and enjoy my peace for as long as I can.

To end human life

> desire
>most of all
> in this world
I guys it would be to be with an attractive women that I chose. But since desire is not sex specifically. I don't really desire anything atm

I guess* is what I meant

why do I feel like you're being serious? oreggeno

ten THOUSAND dollars

Unrealistic: to live in an anime world of my choice.

Realistic: Higher IQ.

weed and moar vidya games braaaaaah

i want to be able to feel emotion. there is no happiness, sadness, anger, love
nothing
its all just numb and i want it to stop

freedom. i was born poor on a third world shithole and dream of leaving, but can't.

I want female orbiters that want the cock and a lot of them so I can marry one of them

I also want dashing good looks and a charming personality

weak. out of everything. come on man

I want what is likely impossible.

I just want someone to love me, someone to cuddly with, raise a family with, maybe grow old with. Whatever, I just want someone to care about me.

Have a job I like. Really, that's kind of it.

Everything feels fine when I enjoy my job and can afford to be generous from time to time.

Attached: 1520209294231.jpg (736x736, 38K)

The sweet embrace of cold, endless void as I slowly drift away, leaving this cruel and unjust world behind.

Attached: ef99b6e8387d4fc2810b4ee796b0c42d.jpg (864x1536, 351K)

willpower

it'd be nice

Id like to feel like theres something more to my life than being a slut.Maybe if I was good at something

Attached: 1220BD21-5BC5-4C6E-87B2-5BD4A341C3E8.jpg (405x405, 34K)

A comfortable immortal life of quiet observation and enjoyment of other humans' activities

not having to worry about money
that's it, I could live a fucking wild ride if only that.

to have an aspie e-gf (am aspie)
or
to stop existing

>tfw i know which is more likely

the suckin

You know, the usual; a free Hong-Kong safely out of the Chinks grasp.
In all seriousness though I just want some of my friends to just say "Hey user, how are you?"

To glorify my Lord Jesus Christ through my life and my thoughts.

Attached: jesus_baptism.jpg (684x444, 35K)

to pay for sanaes special services

For a nice sweet boring average girl to love me as much as I love her and we spend our lives together having fun

money, lots of it

origg

Attached: 1474978938177.jpg (700x800, 168K)

are you me?

ataraxia

a GTX 1070.

Fame. I want to be immortalized in history, even in a minor role. I want people to be able to look my name up and know I existed.

for truly immersive virtual reality and artificial intelligence capable of creating a game out of anything you desire to be invented

To have not needed a double lung and heart transplant. My life is just fucking pills now.

Pills all day. So many pills.

Attached: Shinobu_profile.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

why did you need the transplants user

I want to feel human again i want fulfillment thats all i want user.

pls respond user pls

i haven't felt human in a few years I mean this quite literally I've lost ability to have compassion empathy and sympathy i struggle to relate to people i want this anger depression and regret to leave me i want to be able to have empathy sympathy and compassion for other people again

>tfw no gf
We are all just a bunch of loveless losers. My desire is either to get a worthwhile gf or lose all the desire to ever have one.

can anyone relate to this post? I'm not trying to sound edgy i just don't know what to do or who to talk about this with

To not be a burden to anyone, to be someone that doesn't need to rely on anyone, but at the same time, someone that can be relied on. Also, if possible, I want to be someone that can make other People (specially my loved ones) happy.

for Istanbul to became Constantinople again

to have a feeling of purpose and belonging in this world. to have someone, anyone, genuinely care about me without lying to me.

i want to be a catgirl

of course it's not original

Attached: c49bc32070815f4af44f7bff03a8f2d0d52ba01d[2].jpg (818x1200, 95K)

I honestly feel you user, the only way I actually regained some sense of humanity was to find people that I consider "friends"
We all want to be genuinely cared about and also be able to genuinely care about others.

you know, i actually don't know what i want most

with that in mind i wish i was fucking decisive for once

To be able to help people and net a positive in happiness when I die.
Or some anime powers or some shit.

user some people just like it better that way

as stupid as it may sound, abundant and beautiful long hair, having curly and bad hairline is the bane of my existence, the day i go bald im killing myself

Attached: 1502725160236.gif (600x525, 714K)

Why make billions, when we could make... millions.

should i try and make friends? it's been a while since I've been able to truly consider someone a friend

I fucking hate being indecisive as well. Just need to have some confidence injected into my bones.
Im not good at giving advice. But I think by having people around you that make you laugh and be happy that empathy and etc will follow. There are many people that probably share your similar ideals and perspectives that you haven't met yet.

ISTANBUL NOT CONSTANTINOPLE
IF YOU MEET A GIRL IN CONSTANTINOPLE
SHELL BE WAITING IN ISTANBUL

user you are not a turk, this is not your business.

I want someone I can comfortably talk with that enjoys my company. Whether it's romantic or purely platonic, I just want someone that I won't be afraid to talk to who would crack my antisocial shell and would care about me as I would them. I want a real friend.

Attached: 1462229588384.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I want to make a comfy friend from this board that is not a memeposter, frogposter, cuteposter, trap, weeb, alt-right, or sadposter.

I also want to want more realistic things.

I want to be a girl i don't care if it's a mental illness that's the reason for it I'm tired of feeling this way

money
cold, hard cash, that's all i need, and lots of it

Shoot. I should have said this. If given the option of not having money and having money. I'd have money

nothing man, nothing

Birth defect.

Had congestive heart failure and pulmonary hypertension.

Got the surgery in May.

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

were you about to die without the transplant?

Life support and all, yeah.

i see. if you would have rather died: that sucks user. if you're happy to be alive even though life is pills: stay strong user.

To have a good paying job, to start a family with someone who is loving and kind, to live life to the fullest and be a contributing member of society. Also make black people go away

I desire the life that both I want and need.

To be something rather than nothing.

Happiness. Or at least purpose in life.

>Realistic: Higher IQ.
Not worth it. I don't know any happy smart people. The only people I have seen happy were all not very smart.

For her to come back into my life.

Attached: 1512671250815.png (494x472, 189K)

Destory the chinese natioanal identity .Solve the chinese question.The asian confucian hive mind sucks

To make everyone else autistic

I want to have friends.
Not just a group of people I hang out with bit a circle of people that understand me for who I am.
I want people to talk to late at night when I'm falling asleep
I want people to understand how I think.
People with thought processes, not just whoever dropped the latest "diss track" it who's got "beef".
I wanna have a comfy, close knit circle I can ghost, come back and say "I understand, you're important."

I guess I want a group of people to agree with me. I seek validation and reassurance that life isn't so bad. I wanna have a friend date at cinnabon. 30 minutes and it's over. I want to be able to sleep through an alarm for 30 seconds and not be told "k asshole, byee" with emojis attached

I know it's stupid and degenerate but I want to be a cis girl so I can be a slut. that's never gonna happen though so I guess I have to do something else that's interesting to me.

The power to make great changes in it.

her

originallio

an absolute end

To not feel sexual desire ever again.

>To end human life
DO IT END THEM AL

>freedom. i was born poor on a third world shithole and dream of leaving, but can't.
same here desu

>FAILPINOS
truly the most powerfully race

To go back in time and play life again as a girl, fuck this hard mode shit.

A solution
>inb4 le suicd kys xd

Attached: 1463355159027.jpg (480x360, 20K)