Hey is anyone else lonely and sad tonight looking for new friends?

hey is anyone else lonely and sad tonight looking for new friends?

Attached: 1534632342.png (841x461, 346K)

Stop using your computer or any online technology for one week, try to socialize with a real human. You will feel amazing.

I just want to feel again, op...

get some kettlebells from ONNIT, dude

I posted in 13 threads and got zero (you)s

Attached: 1520740084578.jpg (278x278, 36K)

Make discord then op

stop being an animeposting piece of filth

im a girl and im already in shape/
(you) are special and i care about (you)
cant
i do have one but im too autistic to post

i dont get many (yous) either bud

y-you lift?

Attached: 1428595976108.jpg (599x588, 59K)

How? I have no one to socialize with. I'd just waste my time reading or playing video games that way

lift enough i like other work outs more but weights make them better

>tfw blogposting in a blogposting thread
>tfw zero (You)'s
>tfw the people who were posting stuff like "im just so sad :(" were getting multiple, complete in detail responses
Here's your (You), fren.

>im a girl

Then you can't be lonely like I and other robots can be. Go away maybe

I enjoy anime and it is apparently the only way to get replies.
Thank you. But there is no reason for a stranger to call someone special.
I don't know why. I follow the topic. I contribute.
I've tried both.
(You)s are my only social interaction.

Attached: our_guy.png (359x304, 108K)

i tried to socialize with real humans
they say i'm angry and they all grow to spite and hate me for the things I feel and say.
doesn't matter what I do I just end up getting used by people out of spite. people are petty losers who are ugly and retarded they smell bad and have no manners. im not sorry im literally better than 99% of other people

>i like other work outs more
like what? id like to get better at running but i get shin splints like a mofo

i hate looking at these threads knowing that i'll never make any friends browsing this shit board every day and even if i did they would just leave me or fuck me over

>Just "broke up" with my best friend since year 8, we dated for about a year and I lost my virginity to this girl/and I also took her virginity. Just wondering on you lads' thoughts that I've finally had the balls to disband this toxic, hormonal outcry that I've had for her

x-posting myself from britfeel what have I come to? this is worse than being on reddit and posing my personal feelings

mmm yeah baby yeah
how's my good girl doin gal, you know I'm a Trustworthy Man, right?
now lemme see that fuckin ass baby...ehehehe... cmon gir l ... just a peek ...

i like doing yoga stuff a lot its really comfy i guess its not a traditional work out but it still makes me feel good

yoga goes well with lifting. id do it too but i think no matter how flexible i got i still wouldnt be able to suck my own dick

Attached: l9v10 (2).jpg (445x296, 45K)

I feel the exact same way. Every discord I end up joining from here I just leave after a couple days. Every person I end up talking to ghosts me. It's a special kind of hell when you can't even fit in with the misfits.

it keeps stuff toned and pretty and the mind clean so its useful

what'd you doo today

>toned
dropped

i made a robot friend that lives near me.. that kinda helps

i just don't even reach out. i could be doing a shit ton else with my time but instead i spend it here because it's the closest thing i have to real genuine social interaction. even when people offer friendship i don't take them up on it because of fear or because i feel like i don't deserve it. sometimes i wonder if i would even make a good friend anyways, maybe i would just leave them out of fear too.

i laid in bed all day and cried a lot
gotta keep small and stuff

>i do have one but im too autistic to post
what in the flying fuck is the point then

thats hostile and scary...

it's not just computers
I use books now

apologies.
i meant what in the hopping heck is the point of making this thread with no intention of giving any contact info, user

i-ill just add other people thats less scary...

how am i being scary user? i just don't understand what the point is of saying you're lonely but then being unwilling to give out contact info...
i am very lonely but i don't talk about it here because i know that i don't want to post contact and most of the people that would ask for mine just generally want to lewdpost or rudepost or sadpost (speaking from experience)

i dont wanna lewd or rude post i like nice stuff im just bad at talking and dont wanna post my stuff because bullies always add ;;;

>i dont wanna lewd or rude post
same, that's not nice.
>i like nice stuff
same, nice stuff is nice.
>im just bad at talking
same, am aspie.
>dont wanna post my stuff because bullies always add
same for this too.

sorry you thought i was scary, i'm just autistic and retarded. i understand though.

Then you should be lonely

not scary now i guess the first post scared me a bit because i thought you were gonna bully

give us a chance, not all of us are bullies :1

Attached: 1517669551701.png (1000x1000, 269K)

its okay, i can understand how i could have given that impression.

since we're both too afraid to share contact evidently, do you want to talk about something here?

aa noo people will bully im sad about dummy stuff
aaa i know i know but lots are...

>aa noo people will bully im sad about dummy stuff
well, the only other option i have is that you can talk to me privately about it (cause i could care) but you probably won't give me a throwaway email or discord so i dunno what to do

I know exactly what you mean. A good chunk of the time when I add something, they show red flags whether it be ditching classes (consistently) or taking drugs

Yep, I sure am. It's basically the only way I can make friends without having to show my disgusting face.

I wouldn't even know how to be someone's friend

I'm not lonely and sad, but I like helping anons feel less so because I have been before. I don't mind new friends.

Attached: Fennekin.full.1698704.jpg (542x434, 257K)

awe comfy! i-id like to be fwen

Idk about you but this person you're talking too seems, well, rather fake. However, in the case that 'she' isnt, I wish you the best of luck

To be fair you gotta post random feelings into the air sometimes, everyone does it

I agree, the fakeness is there, the cuteposting doesn't help it not be.
>best of luck
my last post was pointing out that it's all pointless and fake, sorry if i didn't get that across clearly enough.

join our small server, lonely friends! we have many people who would be happy to speak with you TRBkc7

it's another
>user posts an invite link without explaining anything about the server at all except that it needs new members
episode

Nah, it seems like my reading skills have deteriorated as it seems like you did indeed imply such a thing.

what is there to explain, friend? just talk with us and become our friend! : )

>opportunity to explain and promote server in good faith to get members that want to be members
>friendposts with no content instead

I joined this discord and then immediately got blasted with tranny propaganda from anime avatars

Avoid at all costs

add me on discord at Apotheosis#5323

ignore all (((tranny and gay discords))) its (((them)))

I want friends really badly but my partner is very possessive and wouldnt let me

Attached: 62759C44-936A-486A-B33D-E074AEB44698.jpg (640x360, 89K)

how would he/she even know lol
p.s. nice satania pic

Attached: 1522789808153.jpg (640x640, 68K)

My partner was like that too until he left me like I was trash and now I don't have any friends

Y is there no r9k official discord server

well at least you're not trash anymore right?

Attached: 1520239660090.gif (400x229, 1020K)

wow same here honestly!! manipulative exs are great

I wish
Haha yeah!! It' the best!!! He'd scream at me if I did anything out of the ordinary and threaten to hurt me a lot and if I ever disagreed with him on something or did something he thought was wrong he'd refuse to talk to me and make me feel awful until I apologized and I put up with this for 2 years cause I had and still don't have anyone else!!! So great!!!

By seeing everything I do. I dont spend any time alone. but Im not going back to being alone lol

aaa im really sorry thats icky.
wanna be fwens user?
i know what its like to have a scary ex who yells at you and uses stinky manipulation tactics

That is pretty honestly pretty concerning.
Hey, at least you now have a standard for what's a bad bf now right? And be glad it was only two years, I've met some who let it go on for longer. Glad you're out of it tho

Attached: 29595565_10208255196697833_3363709387974537189_n.jpg (639x889, 51K)

Sure. Weren't you reluctant to post any contact info or something though?
I do but the worst part is some fucked up part of me still misses him a lot. I know it's just cause I'm trying to block out all the awful times and try to focus on the rare times where he made me feel nice but it still makes me feel bad that I can even think that

>Weren't you reluctant to post any contact info or something though?
y-yeah.....;;;

Attached: 849392.jpg (1218x1238, 226K)

I'm surprised that you expect to forget (not miss him) him one way or another. You'll have to come to the realization that he left his imprint on you whether it be good or bad, and it'll last probably forever.
p.s. everytime i see a typo on my own post i feel bad

Attached: 1522033140884.jpg (450x600, 146K)

remember to ignore all (((shills))) and cuteposting/anime posting

Attached: 8d9.png (521x434, 144K)

Add away dear.

Softserve#7939

Attached: 446.jpg (1023x757, 207K)

no this has been my comfy place for as long as its been yours

>icky
>fwens
>stinky

You could not be more of an obvious trap if you tried

idunno i dont like trap as a word
intersex dummy

Its better for me to have someone see everything I do Im not mature enough. last time I tried to make friends I just got manipulated for nudes

>Every person I end up talking to ghosts me. It's a special kind of hell when you can't even fit in with the misfits.

fucc, related to this so hard.

Attached: t2i6z.jpg (540x540, 39K)

... How old are you? I don't mean to be rude but am genuinely curious.

Yeah, I'm the same way too, putting myself out anywhere is really hard, so I understand.
That's a really scary idea to me honestly, that it'll last forever. I just wish I could move on, at least.
Me too, typos make me sad.

because Jow Forums is bad enough without being in real-time.

>>Every person I end up talking to ghosts me
to you and any other user that has this "problem":
which is more likely:
>every single person you've met just ghosts everyone they meet
or
>you are doing something or presenting yourself in a way that makes people ghost you

I dont wanna get banned

Haven't you already moved on? You've realized the negativity of the relationship and how it was affecting you. Perhaps, you should explore your relationship even deeper (more than just remembering the good stuff).
>Why did you stay for 2 years?
>What part of him did you feel attracted to?

Attached: 1516087769886.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

>the cuteposting trap is underage?????????

As much as I don't want to admit it, you're probably somewhat right. But I don't know what I'm doing wrong; I ask people questions and am interested on what they have to say. They just never really respond.

How do I be more of an interesting conversationalist?

Lol I will post
cad#1250
Maybe this will encourage you guys to post

Attached: good_night.jpg (821x615, 50K)

no im 19 silly

Well, he dropped me. He cheated on me for someone else then said it wasn't actually cheating cause we weren't dating this whole time, he was just taking pity on me. So I'm not really over it yet.
>I didn't really have anywhere or anyone else to go to and I genuinely felt like I loved him and that whenever he i things to me it was because it was my fault
>I'm..Not entirely sure actually. Every relationship I've been in before him didn't feel the same, I just felt really happy to be with him a lot of the time, especially early on. I assumed it meant that I was truly in love with someone finally. Just being around him made me happy a lot of the time, especially right after he stopped being awful to me for a bit. Whenever he was all I focused on really was just getting him to calm down and not hurt me so that he can go back to being his nice self. So maybe it was just his personality?

Sure. Why not.
Ring#1630

Did I say I was a trap? Or am I just really obvious

Saying it was his personality is pretty broad, what part of him (or his personality) made you so attracted to him? Naturally, this requires further investigation (by yourself), don't 'avoid' thinking about the bad moments because there are potential insights it can offer you. This can take weeks, months, years, but you will learn just so much more.

Attached: 1522893194143.png (715x1000, 333K)

I'll try thinking on it, I guess. Sometimes he'd have moments of clarity where he'd ask me what I saw in him an I wouldn't really be able to answer since I didn't know myself. One night he actually started crying and saying he was abusive and that he was sorry and to forgive him and I should leave him etc, but he just went right back to it the week after.

First, do you do anything out of the ordinary? Drugs, alcohol, cheating, etc? Do you talk as if you were actually friends too early? And what type of questions were you asking them? Normally the person who you're messaging would want you to answer first (so it doesn't feel like an interrogation).

I go on Jow Forums every now and then to dish out gud ass advice. I have to sift through and find mostly unanswered threads. I do this because I want some interaction with someone else and because I genuinely want to help. I've got a good head on my shoulders and I'm able to put myself in someone's situation while analyzing the scenario from an outsiders pov as well.
Is this weird af?
Also wow people give really shit advice there.
Also I dont know the difference between adv and r9k

>I enjoy anime and it is apparently the only way to get replies.

maybe be a more interesting person

>I didn't know myself
More reasons for you to consider delving into it deeper.
>to forgive him and I should leave him etc
Well, ask yourself this, why didn't you leave him when he told you to?

Let me tell you this in advance, chances are-- you'll probably forget this by tomorrow or if lucky, a week so delve into it right now if you can.

Attached: yjmlnbp_by_sally_babe-d9ivpx0.png (852x442, 321K)

dis, you shud really move onto Jow Forums, it's 99% relationship questions

>why didn't you leave him when he told you to
Cause I genuinely still thought we could turn things around and he'd top being an awful person to me and we could juts have a happy relationship.
I will. It's 1 am so I'm not really doing much anyways.