Fembots, what is your opinion in breastfeeding your bf?...

Fembots, what is your opinion in breastfeeding your bf?? Currebtly trying to milk gf and believe that it will form a strong, loving, hormonal relationship. Am I sick for wanting my gf to lactate and nurture me?

Attached: n-svem7qkh.jpg (1250x1800, 431K)

y-yeah femanons, whats the big deal just let us suck on your udders

Attached: bakura.jpg (709x528, 54K)

I'm lactating and would love it. Though I don't think personally a bf could drink enough from me. But in general I don't see the problem.

i don't think humans are capable of digesting breast milk after a certain age. there was a bored italian scientist who once tried to make cheese out of his wife's breast milk though. he said it was edible and sweet.

I think breast feeding your bf can be fun, I heard that breast milk is very sweet
Having your boobs sucked is the best, I wish I could suck another girls breasts

Attached: _202020537_o.jpg (1386x2048, 434K)

Did you induce it? Or are preggers?

Gay, so gf instead, but I'm totally in favor. Feels really good too

Induce to help feed a friend's baby since she couldn't, but kept it going to sell for income.

>lactation thread
Oh boy! Literally all I want is a hucow gf to milk and use her milk day to day.

Attached: 1522163926723.gif (450x338, 1.61M)

According to gf (I know, I know. Normie reee), getting her tits sucked on feels amazing.

what do you mean he couldn't drink enough, because you make a lot, or you saying that you don't make enough?

I make a lot, I'm in the top percentile for high capacity production.

Thats very kind of you. Iv'e been trying more and more to informe my self how to comoupon it. Sadly I know more about trying to induce it than my gf, she reads about it but is a little scared. I talk to her about my reasoning behind it and well, she fears for her body compleately changing. Did you by anychance had extreme or notable corporal changes? Did breastfeeding changed your lifestyle? Thankyou for your input.

>tfw no lactating mommy gf to feed me every day until i'm completely dependent on her and mentally regress and get completely attached to her

I induced lactation recently and i love it!! try out domperidone if you want fast results- i tried to induce with pumping for 3 weeks and got nothing, but had my first drops of milk a week and a half after starting meds. id be down to breastfeed if someone was into that but its not something im specifically looking for.

same- gay af but love lactating. would be down for a girl to suckle me but not something im specifically seeking out in a partner. I only make around an ounce a day right now but my supply is increasing a bit every day so its really exciting!

A lot of changes to assist the lactation process honestly. A little weight gain because diet, hormonal changes (though not bad), and obviously breast size increase. Lifestyle change when I was doing it for the baby but that's like saying having a baby is a lifestyle change. It doesn't have to be a big change if you just do it for fun but I do it for money so it still is a big lifestyle change. I have to maintain a special diet and I have to pump very often so have to schedule my day around that.

However I enjoy it all very much. Your gf may be different.

not original user, but working galactogogues into your diet and pumping regularly are important. I started out as a 32G and went up to a 32K

>induced lactation
>mfw I had no idea you could induce it

this is wild, but I'm assuming it also makes your boobs bigger right?
>tfw my shirts barely fit my chest and I think that'd only make it worse

Attached: 9f37c8a42aacf63db8da7a8154abd0c3.gif (640x360, 1.89M)

this
orginols

Attached: 1511392754849.jpg (698x658, 106K)

yup, im not pregnant (am a lesbian on birth control for health reasons) but just take 2 pills four times a day. I was a 32G and am now a 32K, the first week they were super sore and tender but now they only hurt if it's been too long since I last milked.

Lactation is basically natural breast enhancement. On average, it'll increase breast size by one cup size.

Attached: 1521675899882.gif (352x288, 1.98M)

>tfw no lesbian friend who let's me suckle but we aren't together

How often do you empty yourself? I'm pretty static and definitely under an ounce, but I only really do it once a day
Also hoping I never look like that

I love it and I especially love the mother/caretaker/dominance implications of it

also hoping i dont look like that desu, long nipples are weird. mine are cute and tiny and i love them. i milk 2-3 times a day, should probably be more often but I only really express when they start to get sore because im a dumbass that can't remember to do it otherwise.

>Also hoping I never look like that
Sag happens. This better?

Attached: 1522163372342.gif (450x338, 1.99M)

sag is fine, mine are saggy af because gravity happens with big titties. it's mostly the long nipples that i hope never happens to me.

Wow, thats great to hear, it goes without saying, you are what you eat. Thankyou for your candid response, I hope the best for you and what you do, you're a great person.

same, I mean how could you not feel smol when you're bein breastfed by your gf
>will never experience that feel

Ah. Well, long nips tend to happen to happen with breastfeeding. Also, super dark areola are common.

Attached: tits.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Why won't femanons be our mommy girlfriends I'm cute I just want a taller girl to hold me and let me suckle

>female lactate tastes like milk

Attached: brainlet.gif (645x773, 9K)

POST MILK

Attached: 1521848371504.webm (480x852, 1.69M)

does it turn you on to know you're walking around with bouncing titties filled with sloshing milk?

I should definitely do it more too. I end up either forgetting or waiting for my gf to do it since that's obviously better, but either way it tends to lead to low frequency. Mine are pretty small too, but I'm also almost flat.
I guess I haven't seen a lot of big boobs, so I'm not super familiar with sagging. Long nips are also slightly spooky but I'm guessing not very avoidable

Ah thank you, good to know!
boobs are truly a gift and also make great pillows
and I love girls and boobs so much h e l p

Attached: 108869306.jpg (1000x945, 95K)

I haven't any nipple changes since I'm inducing instead of actually breastfeeding an infant.
I'd probably do more if i had a good pump, I had a cheap $40 one from Amazon that's good for nipple stimulation but doesn't actually get a lot of milk out. Hoping someone gets me the hospital-grade pump off of my wishlist soon but it's a bit expensive.

Make your own money you dumb whore

>humans are capable of digesting breast milk after a certain age
Seems like corporate-sponsored disinfo.

>Human milk is digestible by humans, then it isn't.
>But cow milk is always digestible by humans! So go for that.

I do make my own money, I just don't have $150 to drop on a pump for my weird fetish. Stay salty.

>had an autistic slip and joked with my mom that I'd induce lactation to keep my breasts large while losing weight
>she told me it's physically impossible
Oh shit, she's actually lactated, she probably knows more about this shit than you guys.
I can't actually do it without babby, can I?
You LARPing fags deceived me.

Not particularly. It only bothers me when my let down reflex plays up, if it's too much that I soak through the pads. Happens when I hear or see babies.

She must be a milklet or even a chestlet.

You can! The medicine is called domperidone, it's an anti nausea medicine with a side effect of inducing lactation. it's around 15 cents a pill online.

you can find lots of pumps on Craigslist and such for super cheap, at least in America, because most people get one for free when they apply. but, it will likely be an "open system" pump and the milk could potentially be contaminated by the used pump. not a big deal if you're not actually feeding a baby.

>I'm guessing not very avoidable
There are things you can do to avoid sag, mainly slowly decreasing milk supply instead of just stopping cold turkey. Lactation is a supply and demand thing. Also, the nipple changes are mostly due to someone constantly sucking on them, though it won't be TOO much. Some people just have crazy nipples. Honestly, I think inverted nips are the cutest.

>I haven't any nipple changes since I'm inducing instead of actually breastfeeding an infant
Exactly. They any darker than usual though? That tends to happen.

Attached: 1521675485495.gif (430x242, 1.23M)

>milklet or even a chestlet
She breast-fed three kids, and though she was an A cup before my bro she's like a C now?

Don't even need the drugs. Enough stimulation will eventually kickstart lactation.

Keyword is "eventually".

I'd probably be too icked out by having someone else's booby sucker. I know you can boil the parts and everything but it would still just feel super weird. :(
nope, I've always had really small light nipples. The only changes have been to the boob for me personally- size increase and tenderness.

>REMINDER:
just to remind you if you do not like big nipples then you're not a true lactation fetishist

Attached: 56w0jb4.jpg (950x864, 495K)

>i don't think humans are capable of digesting breast milk after
Most humans are, but not those who are lactose intolerant. Human milk is much higher in lactose than cows milk.

I tried pumping on a rigid schedule for 3 weeks and didn't get anything, but had results within a week and a half of taking the meds. It's definitely possible, but way more labor intensive. I'd rather pay 80 cents a day/$24 a month and save myself the frustration.

My guess is lactose intolerance is not natural.

>nope, I've always had really small light nipples. The only changes have been to the boob for me personally- size increase and tenderness.
Well, everyone is different. Some would consider your case "lucky", though. I know a lot of people are turned off by how dark some areola get during lactation.

Says you. Tiny titties need love, too. It's not the size of the breast I love, it's what they do!

Attached: 1521675273564.gif (320x240, 1.03M)

Most mammals are actually lactose intolerance after infancy- humans are able to drink milk because of prolonged exposure. Tolerating lactose as an adult is unnatural, not the other way around.

>It's definitely possible, but way more labor intensive.
Oh absolutely. Hence, "eventually". It is a drug-free option, just not very reliable. I have heard, though, that mental state helps. Wanting to start lactating really helps during the stimulation route. I'm not saying you weren't thinking about it, that's just what studies say.

I don't even have a pump, all I can really do is use my hands. $40 is already a lot... any tips for trying to pick a decent one? My gf's expressed concern that if we do get a pump it might damage my boobs somehow but idk whether or no there's a non-negligible possibility of that
Interesting, thanks for the tips. I guess if it's a smallish change the nipple stuff is fine, and between being mindful and being flat I'll probably do okay sag-wise as well

It's not about the size of the titty user, its about the size of the nipple.

Pls be my mommy gf someone

Attached: amazon-giantess_hentai_02_(9).jpg (800x700, 127K)

Lactating doesn't really turn me on, plus I'm not really into breastplay in general.

>between being mindful and being flat I'll probably do okay sag-wise
Well, you'll see probably some growth, which may be increased by high supply.

Not even that! Big or small breast, big or small nipple, I love them all. Partial to the inverted nipples, though. They're just fun to tease and pop out.

Attached: 1521670266360.gif (540x326, 1.78M)

I'm not totally convinced of that.

I guess if you get a body builder bf, he might be able to drink quite a bit of it.. I think I would fit into this category xD

how large are your breasts?

like, can u post a example picture of comparable size/shape?

Dont be a wierdo in my thread kid

Is there any impact on sensitivity? I've heard it both ways, anecdotally

not OP, but a breastfeeding mother. it has 'toughened' up my nipples so that they're not as sensitive, but also sometimes i am extremely sensitive. i like a warning now before my nipples are touched where it never bothered me before.

should have learned how to latch properly dumbo

i don't know what you're talking about. my son has a perfect latch.

>tfw day 2 in taking domperidone
soon i'll no longer be the chestlet of the family

Attached: 4d1e48075269ae54e10c1f354a01ff6e.jpg (777x1087, 341K)

it shouldn't be "Toughening" up your nipples if he had a perfect latch.
it shouldn't hurt.

i wish i could be a milky mommy gf
i wish i could be a big titty woman
tfw it will never happen

it doesn't hurt though. they're not calloused or anything, but 16 months of breastfeeding has definitely toughened them up.

Chestlets are fucking adorable I love them.

give me your discord and I'll help you femanon

Cute and nice digits
10/10 would let her breastfeed me everyday

Attached: 1502730155803.png (676x1000, 628K)