Pic related could save at least 90% of the robots lurking right now and shape them into real men with objectives and...

pic related could save at least 90% of the robots lurking right now and shape them into real men with objectives and goals

sadly roasties only wants chad and would never save a robot life

Attached: 1517558716527.jpg (760x760, 105K)

shes gross too fat

no arm fat
i bet she works out every second day and looks very good naked
but yeah virgins gonna virgin watcha gonna do

What do you think her boob sweat smells like

m8 if any of you could become real men you would've done it without having some dumb cunt prodding you.

That whole roastie thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: 1498836885222.png (809x897, 1.42M)

how do you know what your mom and sisters vaginas look like wtf

i think the disturbing part is that you can remember what they look like, or, better yet, saw them in the first place.

>having carnal knowledge of your mother and sister

Attached: 1349118704561.jpg (651x451, 39K)

No one can save a robot but themselves by making the effort to better themselves.

?showering once a week
literally subhuman.jpg

This has all sorts of fucketry going on in it, and I'm scared to know how you know that you father's cock doesn't stink.

Wow that's a low hanging cloud

But do you know what your grandmother's is like?

Attached: 1432788946554.png (1288x966, 272K)

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S

Fuck you I've been here since 2013

Fuck you I've been here since 2017 roody poo

Fuck you I've been here since 2018

I don't need anybody. I don't care if I don't fit what society deems to be a "real man" I'm doing just fine without friends or anybody.

Honestly, if you're showering more often than bi-weekly, then what are you even doing here?

Attached: 1516261029806.jpg (502x743, 91K)

Fuck you ive been here since 1861

fuck you I joined one month ago

Shame she couldn't look like more of a slut, if women looked like this acted with honesty and integrity for themselves and those around them then the world would be more liveable.

Imagine mating with such a female, your body right up against hers, your penis throbbing deep inside her pussy pumping sperm.

I've heard the woman in this pic was raped by Muslims shortly after

>all these newfags not recognizing this classic bait

Attached: mfw31.jpg (326x326, 45K)

Beating my meat in the shower.