What would you do if a girl started crying during sex on her first time?

I can't even use tampons because it hurts too bad, and I go really slowly then. I like the idea of sexual pain but I'm probably going to be in like a lot of pain my first time and cry or do other weird stuff. So wwyd? Good thing? Bad thing? Should i just hide my face in like a pillow or something? (not that this is going to happen any time soon, mind you)

Attached: 1521767803519.png (1030x1020, 502K)

You're a guy right faggot.

Probably stop and watch a movie or something idk

Every girl will experience some pain her first time, it wouldn't be unusual for you to cry a bit. If your partner knows you're a virgin I'm sure they'll be understanding and work with you. When I get with a virgin, I'll do a lot of foreplay and lots of gentle breaking in.

I would think that's really adorable and fuck her harder to get her to cry more.

first, i would make you some eggs

nope

oof it'd really weird you out that much?

fried, or fertilized?

Hey did you know manatees evolved from elephants

Attached: 47E22456-C325-4004-AB00-F4C27BE67518.jpg (970x1139, 222K)

>fried, or fertilized?
scrambled, ideally. they'll be in a bowl.

>haha i understood that reference

>it'd really weird you out that much?
I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to have sex with someone who isn't enjoying it and could possibly file rape charges against me

Oh. If you're about to have sex you'll most likely already be wet and plus there's always lube.

As long as the girl reassured me that she wanted me to keep going I could probably have sex with a crying girl. I'd be worried that I'm hurting her though. If the girl hid her face in a pillow I'd think that she was hiding and too scared to tell me to stop, so if I cared about the girl I wouldn't keep going.

If her hymen is intact little to no amount of arousal will make it easy

I'd probably freak out

I'd be up to give my girl pain but I couldn't do that the first time

Are you a black fembot?
Otherwise why use that image?

I would stop and make sure she's ok. Would probably feel bad for rest of the day

sounds kinda normal, but I guess I'd freak out a bit. what's worse is if a guy starts crying his first time

what monster would do that to Yui

lol Someone made that for a black fembot in another thread, so it's probably the same fembot.

this post made me laugh so hard, i dont even know if its a reference

Attached: stretch.gif (498x249, 751K)

It's a good thing to not hold it in and just let it out. If I was having sex with a girl and she started crying, I'd stop and ask what was wrong. If she was in your exact same situation, I'd slowly coach her through sex, encouraging her to be vocal about what feels good and what doesn't.

Attached: IMG_7474.gif (640x480, 8K)

I would probably start crying to
then never talk to her out of embarrassment

>What would you do if a girl started crying during sex on her first time?
probably lose my erection.
and just cuddle her.

i'd feel pride because im a dicklet.

You stop, then try to talk it out and figure something out without killing the mood.
It's really hard to stick your willy in a girl who's crying so that'd be out unless she was like
>put it in me senpai *sniff* i want the willy *tear*

i would get scared as shit she would accuse me in rape afterwards

Get harder and spurt out an oceans worth of goop

It's lose my erection, stop, then ask her what's wrong.
That's the only logical conclusion.
I don't want to keep going and find out you were crying because you were sexually abused as a kid and this brought back bad memories.

I'd probably just let her ease onto my dick so she can stop if it hurts that badly. Not that that's ever going to happen, mind you.

>cries
>but tells me not to stop

Attached: medium-small-large-load-size-3266139.png (500x522, 105K)

Probably stop. I'd feel pretty bad to be honest. I hate seeing people hurt.

I would do plenty of foreplay and even use lube to make her as wet and comfortable as possible, then I would go slow. if she told me to stop I would be perfectly fine with that and I'd just cuddle her instead.

Use her asshole instead

I'd be extremely gentle and make sure she wants to continue while assuring her that it's okay if she wants to stop.

squeeze her really tight like a boa constrictor so she can't breathe

Finish up then leave.

The way you move your hips

thats really cute. i would be understanding because im just that kind of guy btw dm me ladies

Attached: 492DBE76-07E8-4BEA-A56B-AFC02019ECC4.jpg (1242x1477, 851K)

I find it difficult to comment on what my reaction would be because I'm unable to imagine myself as an active participant in a sexual scenario.

If I go by what my reaction to women crying in other circumstances is I'd probably feel bad.

Probably stop and ask what's wrong and make up for it I guess

Break hymen, stop moving and then just wait, kiss a bit, let you get used to the sensation of having me inside, then slowly begin moving again. Worked every time

Attached: 1273412721341.gif (302x191, 1.47M)

I would kiss her as hard as i can.
Drown pain with more pleasure.

This. Just gotta ease in and kiss her a lot so she stays distracted

Why did you ask this here?

Lots of oral & heavy petting. Take things at your own pace.

orig hehe

Attached: 1503231354553.gif (278x340, 74K)

Why is everyone here suddenly a sex expert?? Fucking role playing virgins

Attached: ShinpachiMad.png (1588x1286, 1.14M)

Awkwardly leave and inform her that is she has trouble putting tampons in without pain she might have vaginimus.

This exact scenario is by the way something I have repeated nightmares about as a well endowed user.

it's another well endowed-user has nightmares about sex episode

Attached: 1461569183479.jpg (590x518, 48K)

>nope

Shutup and leave then.

Keep going.

In a case like OPs a small dick would be preferable to a big dick. You've bought into too many r9k memes if you think your body being a certain way would mean the end of the rejection.

Oh we'd be married though. I'm not doing this with someone I'm not married to.

I find it really hard to get wet because of some abuse problems. Even when I really aroused mentally

Where else am I gonna ask questions about being really sexually inexperienced