Would you rather have:

Would you rather have:

A 10/10 flawless supermodel face and a 4 inch dick, or

A 5/10 completely ordinary face and an 9 inch dick?

Attached: Sean.jpg (625x938, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/penis-enlargement-stem-cell-treatment-11875726
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a 5/10 with a 7 inch dick. I've got a 5.75 and i feel miniscule.

Don't you know by now?

Attached: fran.jpg (1200x1687, 582K)

10/10 face with the small pecker. It would be a big step up. Also there are many user's on here who claim
''''''''' 7' and bigger'''''''''''' but they all complain of being virigins because girls can't get past their ugliness and autism. I doubt it

I'd take supermodel face

The second one

Being a dicklet fucks you up too fucking much

10/10 flawless supermodel face. I could pull myself out of poverty by becoming a model/actor if I had that.

I have a 7 inch dick and a 7/10 face so neither

Still a khv at 26 tho

The face obviously, no one's going to even see the dick if I don't have a good face.

face you can increase ~3 inch easily with the vacuum thing although ppl say that you might lose hardness.
there's also this:
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/penis-enlargement-stem-cell-treatment-11875726

Attached: jpg.jpg (1340x636, 198K)

>you might lose hardness.
no thanks

I'll take the 4inch dick hands down, you can still a pleasure a chick. If a chick can pleasure another chick, you can't blame the tiny dick for the issue.

But is it gay to say it wouldn't feel as good to masturbate with a small penis? :V

the first one if it's androgynous/feminine
not like i need dick anyway

I choose 5/10 face with 9 inch dick

I wouldn't feel very manly with a fucking 4 incher...well maybe if it's ridiculously thick

>If a chick can pleasure another chick, you can't blame the tiny dick for the issue
This is true. women do lesbo things with each other a lot. I'd be surprised if she would shut down a 10/10 face because his small pee wee

>tfw my pecker is small so no loss for a model face
>tfw im already a 5/10 so no loss for a larger dick

Attached: 1522810400406.jpg (177x173, 8K)

>Using :v
You just revealed your power level
esto no es hispachan, borra esa wevada

You will take the 10/10 dicklet over the ugly guy but doubt that ugly guys here can actually have big dicks because then they'd be getting laid? What is logic?

women will never admit they like big ones, NEVER EVER

Neither option is great desu. 9 inches is unironically too big. 7 is ideal imo. I'll take 7/10 face with 7 inch dick for 500, Alex.

5/10 with a 9inch dick

I'm already a 5/10 and get attention from women and people treat me nicely. But I also have a 5 inch dick, so I tend to be shy around women and avoid flirting.

Ideally, I would want to be 7/10 with a 7 inch dick. Now that's perfect.

5/10 with 9 inch dick

I don't care about women who need a 10/10 plus I would have the confidence to approach women because of my 9 inch dick

I meant that women can't see your dicks. If I had a 10/10 face It would be more than enough for dating, relationship, hugs.
It doesn't matter if your packing 8'. if you are an ugly 3/10 skelli and autistic it wont do nothing for you.
And yes I doubt that guys here have 7' dicks and bigger. They probably add an inch or a half. Just like the height threads where everyone is "magically" 6'2 and can't get laid.
They are 5'11-6'1 trying to cope

Lucky me, i have a 8/10 face and 8 inches cock.

>Still robot. Why god made me so autistic, i could be king

Of course they wouldn't. Then they would blush and their promiscuity would be apparent. I mean they all h0es

Most women would put up with a 4 incher if you looked like a male model. Some nights you might have to use your mouth to get her off, big deal.

you're not a robot
you're not original
you're already memed

You're an idiot
Most women would prefer a average guy with a bigger dick then a 10/10
Women are already neurotic insecure creatures. You think being around a 10/100 all the time would keep them sane?

Subjectively this. Hell, probably 8/10 face and six inch dong, six inches is still above average.

Attached: 4F3EDF84-6E82-4BF9-AA6A-A283381B190E.jpg (1930x1296, 812K)

You can always work on your body with an average face. Plus vaginas actually expand with arousal so women can accomodate huge penises with stimulation.

I'm a 5/10 with a 4 inch dick I hate myself.

i didnt lie. I do have a nice face, i do have a big cock, yet im retarded when i speack to females.

If you dont like it, not my problem.

This.

Just being attractive isn't enough, they are plenty examples of 8/10 or 9/10 guys who are the unironical social retards and still have bad luck with women.

Also if it's only because of the looks, what kind of girl do you think you will end pulling off? A vapid Stacy that will tell all her female friends about your "little secret" down there after your one and only one night stand? No fucking thanks.

You guys that choose the dick are morons. 10/10 face will equal life on easy mode no matter what.

Not at all.

You have a pretty face. Cool. You open your mouth, you are retarded as fuck. Stacy leaves.
You have a huge dick. Just by miracle you get a girl retarded enough to pull her panties down. You gave her the fuck of her life.
She is your new wife now.

If i had a 10/10 face i could get a dom gf who was into pegging so it wouldn't matter

I was going to say the 9 inch dick but fuck having a 10/10 face is fucking priceless. It makes every aspect of life better, if nothing else you can get most woman, be a model for a career, everyone would just love you and your beautiful face. Fuck.

Id take the face. Its worth more, i would plunge my pecker into literally hundreds of top tier sluts.
Imagine being able to go balls deep in their mouth, pussy and ass. It would be bliss if you didnt care you had a small dick. Nobody would ever know, think about hollywood, most of them could have tiny dicks and nobody knows.

I already have one of the options but it doesn't get me girls.

And the other option sounds kinda bittersweet so I wouldn't want to try it.

Attached: 1517782658755.jpg (571x540, 347K)

This. A lot of the guys here don't understand what a literal 10/10 face looks like. A fcking supermodel! A 10/10 is on magazines, ads sponsorships, does photo shoots
You'd have more girls you could bang with a model's face then an average face and 9' willy

Attached: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (620x439, 23K)

10/10 face cause I already got a small dick

These are the digits that will pierce the heavens holy shit

Haha, I picked it up using too many Spanish and Portuguese boards despite barely speaking either language.

They will admit it, but it can cumbersome. It's like wanting a pet tiger but then realizing you can't really take care of a tiger.

honestly, I've seen retarded speaking guys pull females. Sure they weren't top of the barrel girls though.

But yeah, I would take a top notch personality and drive, 6 inch penis, and an okay face over any of the other options.

Is this length flaccid or hard? This is an important factor in my decision making

10/10 face with 4 inch dick, I never got to the point where dick size would've mattered anyway.

>Implying women aren't going to laugh at your small penis

Attached: shutterstock_433244953_1471014453940652_v0_l.jpg (990x659, 55K)

it feels nice to make a woman laugh

Stacy doesn't give a fuck about your personality. Girls would love to have you as a trophy. A 10/10 could be braindead and Stacy would still want you around. And a 4 inch dick can still please chicks. Or just be good with your mouth. A 5/10 isn't going to get in bed with Stacy, nor does a large dick guarantee a good fuck. In fact, it may hurt a lot.

how is this even a question?
10/10 face with a 4 incher, the massive amounts of validation you will get from women, and the jealousy incurred from every other man out there would prob be better than sex it self.

>Or just be good with your mouth...

Stacy is going to get bored of lesbian sex, cuck you with the big dicked 5/10 and then still hang out with you in public, but just to keep her reputation among her female friends

There's no winning move here.

Stacy wouldn't give a 5/10 a glance. So many girls will fall in love with a 10/10 face they don't give a shit about a 4 inch cock. Many virgins on this board have a giant dick and they will remain virgins because they're ugly fucks. Take a look at that convict nigger with a model face. He now has a billionaire stacy simply because of his face. 10/10 looks is life on easy mode, simple as that.

That is why we need a society that keeps roasties in check

If it wasn't because of civilization, roasties would only breed with psychopath Chads like the felon nigger with no consideration for morality at all... and will end up influencing the non-roastie women to do the same thing

We need to stop this by saying "roastie" more often.

Attached: 1520502433083.jpg (441x581, 136K)

youre doing something very wrong and we dont envy you.

The second one, fren.

Fuck kind of question is that? The first option every time, what the fuck. Forget dicks for two seconds and consider what looking like a super model would do for your life. There is plenty of research on how being good looking helps in practically all aspects of life. It will help in your career, in your social life, with your own mental and physical health.

I have a 7/10 face and a 6 inch dick, I like it. I can't imagine having a 10/10 face or a 9 inch dick being much comfy

1. 1 by a mile. I've already got option 2 except with a more reasonably sized and really desirable size, it's shit. In case you're wondering why I'm here, mental illness.

Who cares if the girl cums in bed if just one look at her face makes the hottest girls and best wife material start feeling funny down there? The woman will gladly tolerate lousy sex just to make other women jealous that she's dating you.

10/10 face and I'd just be a bottom

doubt you're a 7/10, mate

Choice a. Vaginas are only about four inches deep anyway.

No face
3 mile dick

A 10/10 flawless face with a small dick
that's just 2 inches smaller than mine but that's not the point. I'd gladly live a life without sex if I can still have people looking at me like I'm a demigod of beauty. That would open up so many doors too, I couldn't care less about sexual intercourse

First one
I'm already average looking with above average dick. Still a virgin so I'll take the looks ty

9" is too big and you wouldn't look Chad enough to attract anyone anyway.

4" is too small but at at least you're not an uggo. One less drawback therefore 4" 10/10 is the patrician choice.

Huge dick.
I still wouldn't get any sex but the faps could be interesting.
Also I would make funny videos with it.
An upgrade from 3/10 to 5/10 face is also nice.
Win/win for me

But the second choice is not ugly and big dick, its ordinary and big dick - thats awesome, ordinary looks are all you need

looks wont matter if you have a big dick

First one.

Dick size really does not matter. Don't know why people think it does. Girls will even tell you it doesn't matter

depends if it means 5/10 relative or absolute. If it means relative (i.e. 50% of mean are hotter, 50% are uglier) then to girls you are more like an objective 3 or 4 out of 10 since their idea of average absolute attractiveness is skewed way up towards the highest percentiles of men (see the OKCupid study).

When will you guys understand that being beautiful in the face is a billion times more important than being beautiful anywhere else?

How about a 1/10 face and a 1 inch dick and I get 10 million dollars?

Its simple

If you want sex with anyone, anytime then supermodel
Every girl wants to sex you and while they wont like it as much, you get what you want

If you want meaningful relationship(s) then big dick
Sex is important in relationships and you can please
Ordinary face is all that you need in face department, you might not attract 10s or 9s as easily (you still can because youre not ugly) but looks arent that important in a relationship

So lots if sex with lots of women - face
Relationships - big dick

The second one because I gain in both categories whereas in the first I lose some dick

Either of them would be a huge upgrade.

10/10 face. Girls will think my dick is perfect because of the halo effect, not that it matters to me anyway.

With the face (and I'm assuming the frame to support it i.e. decent toned body, not too short), you can get any chick you want. If they're down to fuck they won't recoil when they see your dick, so you fuck them to orgasm and they'll do the favor of never calling you back.

i'd take A anyday. I could already imagine the things I can do with a 10/10 face.

B.
A 10/10 guy would be to show off, but I'm not touching a 4-inch cock.

Besides
>implying it's hard to find a 10/10 guy with 12+inch cock that's willing to get on his knees

Honestly, anybody not picking the 10/10 face is straight up retarded. At that level you could pretty much bang anybody regardless of dick size. You'd be one of the most beautiful men that had ever lived, and could probably forge a career on your looks alone.

Yeah, sure, you've got to deal with the embarrassment of being a dicklet, but as long as you're open about it and are willing to laugh about it, nobody will really give a shit.

>b-but you'll never satisfy a woman

Just get really good at giving head and you're good to go. Plus, a woman sleeping with a 10/10 man is going to be more satisfied than a woman sleeping with a 5/10 man regardless of skill or dick size. Women value status above anything else, and having a 10/10 face automatically puts you in the top-tier.

Attached: 130806ryan-mcpartlin1.jpg (349x509, 48K)

5/10 with the dick. You can still get jacked and grow a bear and Im assuming being tall is still there.

Nobody gives a shit what a dick looks like soft except tranny chasers

You realize the word has already lost meaning and only outs yourself as someone who probably looks at CP. You immediately discredit yourself as a salty retard once you say it. Keep it up all you like but you'll never get away with saying it outside of r9k without getting your ass kicked or humiliated, hard.

If your beard could hide your looks or you were tall or you looked significantly better jacked then you wouldnt be a 5/10.

I think the point of the challenge is 'look 5/10 for the rest of your life'

Definitely the fat cawk.

There's something immensely ego- and confidence-boosting about knowing you've got the biggest dick in the room.

What, as opposed to clearly being the best looking person in the room by an absolute landslide?

Attached: f57.jpg (261x216, 8K)

Plus you can always tell when someone is insecure about it, I have met attractive guys who were so clearly lacking in that dept. based on their repulsive weird judgemental personalities. You can just tell when it is so bad it affects the way they treat people, handle certain situations, having control/morality issues, shit like that.

You'll always be hiding your micropenis, and you'll know it. You'll definitely get a confidence boost due to people being very nice to you. But the evil gremlin hiding in your pants still threatens to make you miserable.

I'm already a 4/10 max with a 7.5" so... A 5/10 with 9"?

itt people with little to no experience with women talk about what women want

guys, women's tastes differ wildly, has anyone here ever known at least 10 girls to a point when you know her general type of a guy
and tastes differ from time to time, a girl probably wont like the same guys in high school and when she's 25
the only universal thing to all women, regarding taste in men, is that, whatever tastes they have, their standards go down with age, usually after around 28
and looks are more important to men than women, its just that women are not that dtf as men because of labeling (man has sex with a lot of women - he's a god, women has sex with a lot of guys - she's a whore)

all of that being said, being average looking is easier for a guy than for a girl, you can always find someone, for a relationship or casual sex, or friendship
being ugly is hard, but being average - you don't lose anything and you can gain ground with personality or something else (like big dick)

anyways, it really shows that vast majority of you all have no major experience with people, you should really go out and socialize

First option I'd be downgrading my dick, second option is upgrading both my face and my dick.

No, user, you simply show your naivete and willful ignorance.

I'm a solid 5-6/10 with a 6.5 incher
I'm good, thanks. If you could remove my autism though that would be nice

10/10 face > big dick
Dont at me

You really think having a big dick is going to make a meaningful relationship? lol

I know right even beyond sex, life would just simply be more easier.

Thinking 4 inches is a micropenis...pfft.