>don't view them as vapid whores
>share similar interests sometimes
>still alienated
>try really hard to fit in
>girls at school still think i'm fucked in the head
>chase them around the playground
>they tell the teacher i tried to rape one of them
>never allowed in the girls bathroom again

anyway it turns out i was trans and so not even a girl. that is probably why i couldn't fit in.

Attached: fanta girl.png (416x418, 416K)

>girls at school still think I'm fucked in the head
>anyway it turns out i was trans and so not even a girl. that is probably why i couldn't fit in.
The girls were right, user.

>turns out I was trans and so not even a girl
That's not how this works user. You are a girl, you can tell by the vagina. You are however mentally ill. Mutilating your genitals isn't gonna fix that I'm afraid

I don't know where you get the idea I am going to mutilate my genitals
non-trans people are so fucking clueless

That's good. As long as you're just LARPing then you're probably fine. You'll grow out of it. Just don't do anything you'll regret

I'm 30. I am not LARPing.

Came here to post this. FPBP
/thread

Are you trying to transition with meds? That's just as bad.
You know back in my day we used to call girls that acted like boys, tomboys. And lesbians. Now they want to be called "he" and won't shave their peach fuzz. You're just too lazy to try to be more feminine so you're pretending to be a guy.

no, I am very high T and I don't need meds, it is also not as "bad".
I'm not a tomboy or a lesbian, I am just an average guy. being feminine or masculine doesn't take work, it is a way you naturally are.

Guys don't have vaginas though. You're just a masculine lady. Now put on a dress, shave your disgusting body hair and get out there and find yourself a man!

right-wing bigot

user, i am too far gone. if you met me you would believe i was a man. shaving and cutting the crotch of my pants into a skirt will just make people attack me on sight for being a man in a dress.

Attached: cry pepe.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>44421137
I remember a time when thinking women had vaginas was just "sane" and not bigotry. Next thing you'll tell me is that the earth is flat and captain crunch isn't actually very good for you

t. Methuselah

Please tell me this is bait. Please assure me that even a left winger understands that womens and mens is different at the chromosomal level.

i dunno, isn't reducing somebody's gender identity to their genitals kind of a restrictive way to live?

Sounds to me like you are just upset that you're ugly/have an masculine build. That's not a good reason to call yourself a man. Men have a wide array of fetishes, and masculine women can sometimes be one of them. I'll bet if you tried hard enough you could find a man that wants a masculine woman. If you start calling yourself a man and start dating "gay" men, it'll all end in tears. Those people aren't mentally sound.

i'm not that guy
i am also not my body
i inhabit a female body but i'm not one.

Gender is not solely based in the genitals. Your brain tells you what gender you are. It's entirely reasonable to believe individuals can be born with a malfunction in the region of the brain responsible for gender identity. As of yet, it cannot be fixed and the best treatment is simply to allow the individual to transition.

i'm not ugly
jesus christ, are you trying to insult me straight?
i am already dating a gay man
he's great

Sometimes restrictions exist for a reason. Men and women are different on a biological level. You're free to pretend to be whatever gender you want to be but I can at least try to talk someone down from th edge of the sanity cliff before they start chopping off or adding bits to their anatomy

do you do PIV or PIB

we're not married, so neither

you still think i'm getting surgery after I explicitly stated twice i'm not. if you cared about "talking me down" like you're pretending to, you could start by listening to me and not making retarded assumptions based off your nonexistent knowledge of gender dysphoria.

Kill yourself and take some normalfags with you

>all of these reddit fags defending mental ill trannies

Pls leave. Besides most of it is harmless banter.

If you get pregnant from your gay boyfriend do you write yourself in as the mother or the father?

I'm infertile but i'd abort it
and i would be the father.

what is your current hairstyle?

mullet, why? what's up?