Fembots exist

>acne all over my face/chest/back/shoulders/butt and i've tried every treatment in the world
>huge manjaw, square chin, and balding
>saggy small boobs + flat ass with lots of pimples that never go away
>i look like a tranny kazakh
>don't talk to anyone irl
>only talk about cultures/linguistics/psychology/history
>only thing i do after class is browse Jow Forums/youtube
>normal bmi but chubby and too lazy to go to the gym, plus i go weeks without showering and never shave anything
>never kissed/hugged/had sex with a boy

Do I have too much testosterone or something? Should I but estrogen online even tho Im female?

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 55K)

robots cant except that anyone other than them could possibly have a hard time

Fembot here too, I also think I might have a hormone imbalance, i feel no emotions, no friends, have some beard hair, super introverted

>weeks without showering
>why am i covered in zits XD
come on bish

>i look like a tranny kazakh

Pretty specific insult. You Russian or something?

>tranny kazakh

im interested now

Attached: turkish-qts.jpg (900x600, 182K)

Last year I was showering everyday, was using benzyl peroxide, anti-biotics, retin-a, clindamycin, accutance, and nothing changed, it actually got a bit worse, so I just gave up and now i still have acne but it's not getting worse

Loads of horny dudes will still date you. Women literally can't be alone involuntarily.

Im hapa but everyone says I look Kazakh and a lot of people ask if im trans

You should stop posting and kill yourself asap, you are beyond salvation

Yes I could easily get sex off craigslist or whatever but why would I want to be pumped and dumped? I want a wholesome loving relationship not a cheap hookup, but I'm too autistic.

eliminate milk, mcdonalds, and stop touching your face without washing your hands with antibacterial soap first, drink only water

hope you're really a girl cause i have some girl problems.

>very concerned about smell coming out of ass and crotch after shaving
>take a peek
>covered in smegma between labia
>pick some of it off and sniff it
>it smells like an infected piercing

I guess the butt smell can be chalked up to 'swass', but what the fuck?? can other people smell me? will it go away when my pubes grow back?

If it is a hormone problem ask your doctor for a blood test to confirm before you take anything. Dont buy fake shit either.

Im too lazy to shave but I'm used to getting weird discharge, sometimes it's a foul smelling rubber texture, i just ignore it and it goes away

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU HOLES FEMBOTS DONT EXIST I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH YOU THE TRUTH IS THAT IF YOU WERE BORN WITH A VAGINA YOU HAVE A MUCH HIGHER CHANCE TO GET LAID THAN A BOTTOM TIER MALE GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD AND NEVER COME BACK ROSATIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *INHALES* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: angry-pepe-gif-9.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

That's not the point. You still have options while men who are like you don't. You could put on some makeup and you'd reach roastie tier. All of your problems are solvable. Men meanwhile can put in so much work and get nothing. Stop complaining.

have you gone to a dermatologist or something?
>too lazy to go to gym/dont shower
>dont talk to anyone irl
you sound like youre not really trying.
if you cleaned up people would probably find you pretty interesting

I dont drink milk b/c lactose intolerant
I never eat fastfood
I rarely touch my face
I only drink water
And nothing's changed. I legit think I might have too much testosterone.

I normally don't shave but my period clots dry in my pubes and it gets EXTREMELY itchy, unbearable.

Disgusting
Get out of here, this is a robot board for real robots you fucking privileged female

Attached: 1520701436163.jpg (422x437, 28K)

have you gotten your lvls tested?

How old are you? Acne will clear up by the time you are 26 or 27 but seriously take a damn shower i'm a desperate ass robot loser and it doesn't sound like i'd want to come near you.

read even with makeup i look like la montrosidad fat chink ladyboy
yes ive been to the derm many times and i tried a lot last year with my skin and nothing's changed so i gave up. i also tried talking to some people with casual small talk and their faces were like "why is she talking to me", they responded with like one word and then made some excuse to get away from me, happens to me all the time
have you tried waxing?

Femanons can never argue with this I've noticed.

>period clots dry in pubes
Do you not wipe or something? I have literally never had that happen.

>never kissed/hugged/had sex with a boy
>with a boy
that...
that's oddly specific

Attached: mfw.jpg (1191x888, 152K)

i am afraid i am not very privileged user.

the average robot is just barely sub-normie, females have to be really gross to come here.

no, I wipe. I wipe more than most people. I just also bleed way more than most people.

>have you tried waxing

how?

You are relatively privileged compared to robots, unclean as you are.

How do I get a gf like you? I find history and linguistics super interesting. I could talk to you about my other interests as well, and I would love to learn about psychology and cultures. I dont know much about it though.

unfortunately your appearance is more important than you realize.
you gotta change that to get your foot in the door with people. most people suck and dont wanna deal with you if you look even a little unkempt.
also it might be some way youre talking or your body language. maybe you talk too low/too loud or you stand too close or hunch your shoulders. ill admit it sucks and isn't fair, but its what you gotta do if you wanna fix your situation.
anything else is pointless bitching

t.Failed Normie who had to learn these lessons

not OP but you could get a brazilian wax i get mine for like $20 at the local asian beauty place

i don't even see a doctor, i am not taking my clothes off in front of anybody
fuck

Of course my mistake I enough reee without reading the whole thread. However, upon reading the post I must still disagree with your statement that fembots exist due to the fact that women as a whole are more desirable than men in general. There will be some male that will find you attractive therefore you have much better chance in the game of companionship than a male robot and with that I like to repeat my original post *clears throat* GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU ROASTIE FILTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1522396878015.jpg (483x442, 21K)

OP

I would literally date this and forgive all the physical bullshit. If balding then go for it and shave it all off - that can be hot.
You do have to keep up basic hygiene though, femanon. And fitness. You have control over these.

There are men on this board that would literally queue up to eat out of your ass. If that's not privilege then idk what is

What are your requirements? What would it take for one of us to be your bf?

>it is a privilege to be born with a "rape me" sign on my back

perish, subhuman.

Really nigga?
I may be a robot but she gotta at least bathe.
Once that smegma stank hits your nose you're gonna re-evaluate your entire life.

HAHAHA same. I have to pick it out with toilet paper when I wipe

You could try hair removal cream
I think its also with my race, theres like no Asians here and people want to hangout with their own race usually. I tried befriending some Stacies and they looked at my like a cockroach. Even if i shower/makeup/gym my personality is just so autistic, I'm only interested in talking about my own interests, I don't care about gossip/TV shows/sports.
Well clearly your statement is wrong because Im an ugly fembot virgin with no friends

That's not what he said, guys from here will line up to try and ship you, god even manwomen are fucking attention whores.

it's the implicit side of being born female, m8.
you have a big old 'rape me' sign. just because some guys think you might let them doesn't fix it

Get tested for PCOS op

Are you trying to say that all sex is rape or going off on a tangent saying you're vulnerable to dodge the point that there are guys who would literally respectfully date you?

Two niggers show interest in your hobbies/interests, and you completely ignore them. This is why fembots cannot exist. If I posted this exact same thread on this board, or even a female dominated board, no one would show interest whatsoever. The only replies might be to stop being a faggot.

are you fucking illiterate?
i am saying
>men want to rape me
>if i date them it's not rape
>dating all the men = solving my problems
retarded. shit.

race may be a factor, as i said, people are shit and will be petty about such things. my previous statements still stand true. hygiene is important.
>tried befriending some Stacies
that was a mistake. if you want irl friends you should look for meet-up websites online.
maybe find people in your area with similar interests. sounded like you were in school, look for clubs to join too. not sure how big or major your area is but there has to be something

You're the fucking illiterate one, read back over this reply chain and see if you still feel smart. Fuck your privileged ass, born into a perfect life and can't even be a little bit humble about it.

post a throwaway account for discord or something and i guarantee you will have men that will be begging you to be their gf by tomorrow. Even if some think you are ugly I bet my fucking life that you will have at least one that will accept your looks and want you as a gf. and also this fuck off you stupid attention whore roastie

Attached: enough-941754.png (500x342, 63K)

>born into a perfect life

that isn't even what privilege is.
also my life is a living hell, but go off, i guess.

hesitant to post my discord im also super introverted but my discord is owo#1411

im really bad at keep contact im so used to not talking to anyone so you will probably have to spam me to keep constant contact

So what you're not stacey? You're still on an elevated plane of existence just by having a hole between your legs. You don't know what lonely is and you're not a fembot, you're just another bitchy female who doesn't want to admit how good they have it.

Femanons please let me worship your sweaty feet

I'd do anything to have a femanons feet in my mouth

you're fucking deluded. my "hole" got me nothing.

Your hole got you LITERALLY two guys wanting to be your boyfriend who said they love your interests and want to talk to you about them

Have you read the thread? CAN YOU EVEN READ?

This guy will do anything to worship your feet, meanwhile I literally can't pay a woman to even smell mine

no it didn't. me saying i had a hole did.
the real thing? in real life? never. never been hit on by someone who saw my face.
also you're way crazier than i thought if you think getting a boyfriend will fix my hideous life.

Nothing except...
And tons of advice too. All in hardly a nights work too. Face it your life is amazingly blessed.

those aren't me, none of them are.
plus getting (you)s does not a blessed life make.

>My life is so bad and I complain all the time about being a virgin, but even when guys like me I just reject them because I don't even want them
Are you aware of the contradiction here? Do you even understand what we're talking about when we say fembots don't exist? I'm just asking. It's like you just don't understand reality or something

Cheer up femanon

The guy you're talking to is a typical r9k try hard autist, it's pointless to argue with him he'll just keep parroting the same shit over and over again

You'll find a bf one day who loves you and I do believe he will make you happy. Were all gonna make it. Except woman haters I hope they don't make it.

Okay, we'll post your contact and my point will be proven that you can't possibly be lonely. Don't worry I'll stay far away from it.

Take a picture of your face OP

I suggest dating this one, he sounds like a good subby boy.

Literally the exact privilege we're talking about. You realise we're on r9k

I never complained about being a virgin, I never rejected anyone, who do you think i am buddy?

i wouldn't be opposed to contacting you, actually.

ok though, my contact is [email protected]

emails won't fix my shitty life either
i don't get what you're trying to do

You fucking white knight faggot, everyone here is pointing out how privileged she is and then you just go and reinforce it while simultaneously trying to deny it and insulting us for pointing it out

You know that it's actually YOU who is the real problem, not even the fembot? Look at her - she literally doesn't even understand what's going on. And you're just causing this situation by being a white knight cuck

i love you, you're so pure. i wish this board was nicer like you.

hi user. you are such a wholesome dude and i hope you have a good life and a good day/night. please be happy forever. thank u

all is acceptable except:
fat
hair
acne
smell

nobody has ever denied the fact fembots exist, if any of my fellow robots has ever hurt your feelings I apologize on their behalf my dearest febmbot, know that all the rage is geared at the normie toasties that think they are one of us.

Love.
Stay strong acne fucking sucks

a fridge shaped bitch with acne is NOT privileged. Jesus Christ.

Then why did she just get a bunch of guys saying they want to be her boyfriends, and she just ignored them?

more privileged than a fridge shaped dude with acne.

no emails yet, user.
will keep you updated.

Lmao at having the lowest of low men wanting to fuck and chuck you is a privilege.

another wholesome boi... amazing.. hope you have a wonderful day/night as well!!!

99% of men are fridge shaped with acne and also most of them have kids.

because we aren't the same person.

And? The 5ft 4 guy is more privileged than the 5ft 2 guy. They're both still fucked.

you just got called out on your bullshit but you keep doing it regardless

this is golden

Attached: Delighted White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Gentleman.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I'm another poster. 30 & male.

More privilege than being a guy FFS

Where's my queue of ugly females to worship my butthole. Females can literally ask for sex with desperate guys and get it, meanwhile if I ask a woman im a creep.

got one email user, it says "kek"
i think it's someone trying to prove a point but they would have done a more convincing job if they messaged me extolling my virtues.

>acne
1. RetinA. look into it. Your skin will be sunlight sensitive and ultra painful afterwards, but it will peel away so much scarring. Look into it/buy it online, but you might need to use it during the holidays
2. Balding, square chin? Birth control is estrogen. Buy birth control, use it, if it's not enough go the doctors and they will probably prescribe you a higher dose to make up for testosterone (it can cause health problems and infertility).
3. If it makes you feel better, save up for jaw shaving surgery.
4. You could try and gain weight and see what that does for your figure? Estrogen will probably fix it so if you go on estrogen THEN gain a bit of weight it might distribute itself nicely.
5. Figure out makeup, it's actually a bit of a science. Once you figure out the exact contour you need and perform it on important days, you will look lovely all the same.
6. if you cant be bothered showering, you could try getting laser on groupon or buying a laser thing yourself. Takes effort though, have done it and it isn't a quick answer (except for facial hair which it will fix utlra quick)
7. If you have pimples, estrogen will probably fix them. If you are really self conscious, search QHI (a british medical pharmacy if you're british) or use inhousepharmacy to buy anti-androgens like spironolactone. Combine it with estrogen or you'll get depressed, but it'll help you immensely with pimples

On everything else, I met a girl online to date (I'm gay) so I got that sorted. Either way though, you might feel better if you dress nice. Save up for some nice clothes, nice bags or other things you like so you can look forward to going out and not avoid other people.

Also buy nice bath stuff so you don't avoid showering so much, I'm bad for it when I'm depressed but you do NOT want a reputation for that.

one is objectively less fucked than the other.
99% of women are fridge shaped with acne and also most of them have kids.

>your quality of life is based off how likely it is a homeless man will say 'yes' to your sex proposition

Wow thanks guys, I didn't expect a nice response

Hmm, I'll stick around for updates. This -may- change my mind that you have it on ultra easy mode.

>>your quality of Iife is based off how likely it is a homeless man will say 'yes' to your sex proposition

Retin A was probably the worst choice I ever made, it permanently gave me acne scars and HUGE pores and white patches, people on acne forums say the same thing happened to them. Plus it doesn't fix the fundamental cause of the acne. I'll try birth control tho but i heard ordering the pure form of estrogen that transgenders use to transition is much more powerful. And yeah i was thinking about that Korean plastic surgery but im a broke student :( how do i become extroverted and motivated?

>bitches and moans about not kissing a boy and being fat
>sexual appeal from a man isn't what I want.
yes.

Can someone give me a (You)? I think I'm shadowbanned because I haven't gotten ONE response in days and I'm freaking out. Please.

this thread is unironically going to die at 300+ replies

got an email from "gadhhdj dhdhdhdbdh"
seems "real"

>Being so privileged they don't see the value in being sexually desired
>Not realising that male robots are literally undesired by every female
You realise privilege just means you have more opportunities than us, im not implying your not also an ugly loser. It's just it's better to be an ugly female than an ugly male.

i am not that girl holy fuck shut the hell up

you're not undesired by every female, just any female under a 5/10 or who is fat (unless you're a fetishist) is literally invisible to you.