Working at Indian Restaurant

>Working at Indian Restaurant
>Two qts and a brad walk in
>Take their order and serve them like usual, don't do anything spergy
>"Thank you! Have a great night guys"
>Tfw both the qts left their number on their checks (They split the check)
>Tfw too autistic to call either number

This really is hell, isn't it. I'm going to die alone, I can't bring myself to call them.

Attached: 1401373405176.jpg (291x343, 18K)

call them, dont waste your short life

no don't call them. Embrace your inner wizard

Call them. Don't waste your short life. At least you get attention from girls.
Don't blame it on being too autistic, try to get into the Chad mentality, but not the brad one.
I'm really fucking spergy too, but still, phone one up "hey, you ate at the restaurant the other day, I was you waiter, wanna get drinks sometime?"
Literally.
>inb4 some fag says "but if you show interest, they'll ghost you"
Better to try than to wonder what would've happened.
This is your chance.

Pop them both a text.

hahah bro, just pop them out on the both the text!

call them and tell the you want to poo in their loo

Are you fucking retarded, call them you dumbass motherfucker.

>but i'm too embarrassed

I've got a dirty secret for you. It's changed my life.

Everyone is. Yes, even Chads. You wanna know the difference? They've decided not to give a fuck about it. You have no idea how free you'll be when you don't give a shit about embarrassment.

if that happened to me my first thought would be that they gave me a fake number

It could have been a bit of competition between the girls to see who you call.
Don't worry about that though. If they're taking the piss then they already have a negative opinion so worsening it wouldn't really matter.
On the other hand, maybe they liked you. Pick one and go for it and see what happens.
You'll not lose much if it blows up, but if it doesn't you stand to gain more. Potential benefits far exceed risk. Calling one (just one) is the best choice.

this
just ask them out then be satisfied with an answer. at least you can say you honestly tried

fucking.

i dont think the issue is sacking up to call them alone. thats tough but the once-in-a-while charisma that user got probably wont grace him again for at least a few months.

assuming even the phonecall/txtmsg goes well, there will be the inevitable day of reckoning, when the true power level is revealed. and that... when their nose wrinkles in disgust and the luster of their eyes disappears and you can feel the wall they build looming before you. thats what i fear.

so why bother?

Shut the fuck up and get out, jesus christ do you seriously thinkyour useless failed normie advice hasn't been said a thousand times before here?
literally just bee urself,fuck,die would you

just do it man..
if they really gave you their phone its cause they really liked you...
so you might even get to fuck one of them so do it friendo, do it or regret it for ever.

Dont fall for that bait. Thise numbers are either fake, a rejection line, or a suicide hotline. On the small chance its real number theyre probably waiting for you to text them so they can make fun of you and show eachother the texts or they dared each other to write their numbers on the check.

If there was no chemistry or any light flirting while you served them and you have to ask this is definitely not real. Face it.

do it for us, user. Your bitch ass will regret it if you don't. Even if you fuck the call up at least you tried. I don't even care if you sperg, just do it. Just try.

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.... JUST FUCKING DO IT.... YOU ONLY LIVE ONES YOU PIECE OF SHIT...
DONT LET FEAR RULE YOUR LIFE YOU PUSSY..

DO IT OR DIE ALONE..

Attached: 8e7817734c2189bf045da295e66fc814--frog-meme-the-frog.jpg (375x360, 19K)

sad truth is very sad. better kms now I suppose

Eat some testosterone then call them

One question matters, that is all. Do you want to call them or not?
Next, do you want to date them or not?
Think about it seriously. What do you have to lose?
Give up instinctively or fail again in an emotional train wreck. This choice is yours. Personally I've decided to go out fighting instead of being a permanent cuckbitch. Good luck.

You should legit just text them and offer sex. You are fucking retarded.

Attached: 7ba2f364aee08442e5ff168d0af74313a58acd36ff38330b09aeca3af65d182c.jpg (396x353, 48K)