Ask a normie who just got an apartment with his fiance anything, here to ask questions and give tips

Ask a normie who just got an apartment with his fiance anything, here to ask questions and give tips.

Attached: ye.png (400x626, 77K)

Hmm are you guys looking to buy a house later on?

yeah
we only went for an apartment because the houses we could right now afford wernt worth buying

have fun getting divorce raped when she gets bored of the doldrums of your day-to-day life and sneaks off to get fucked by a chad.

no seriously, my stepmom is sleeping on the floor next to my dad on the couch downstairs because he refuses to go up to bed with her because she keeps staying out late and having shitty excuses for doing so. this is your future faggot.

Dont be salty man. Normally id agree with ya, but this has been 7 years in the making. If she was gonna get bored and fuck off. She would of. Besides shes a homebody so that it wouldnt happen.

so shes good looking but not good enough to steal. got it. you may have played your cards right. im too fucked up from growing up in a broken home and dating narcissistic hollow cunts to follow suit with your plans.

i hope it works out for you

I guess. And its never too late man. I dunno, I hope you find happiness too user. Im 26 and was kinda a shut in when i was a kid too. I bet you could find someone too my dude.

>fiance
haha
how much woman shit do you put up with? do you pretend to care about feminism? how much do you have to hide your redpills? or pretend to care about her retarded friends? how many of her "just friends(male)" from HS and college still talk to her?
Seriously, dude. My family works divorce law. Every time a man enters a relationship with a woman, conscious or no, he's put his balls into a vicegrip for her for the rest of his life.

Attached: 2 loose black bulls.jpg (812x1172, 202K)

what is the best way to cause death via ligature?

What general guidelines did you go by when you first met her to be "normal"?

Little to some, comes with the relationship
i dont, i care about some points of feminism. Other shit i call out when its stupid. We dont meet eye to eye with it, but we make it work.
Her sister is 100% times worse. And none. She was a bookworm so her only male friends are non existant. shes got a couple college friends, but theyre all female.
I will admit we had a year break where she got with some dude we worked at a store with, but then i fucked like... 6 women during that break. she realized she fucked up and its been no issues since. So you got me there.

i've actually fucked 46 girls and am also 26 soon to be 27. im the male equivalent of a roastie

Honestly. Just being myself and not spilling my spaghetti too much. We met at my old job and she was buying a kindle. Ironically yaoi came up and then we laughed. It kinda just happened.

is a sign of extreme insecurity, and inability to connect with other humans on a meaningful level due to low level of emotional intelligence

>ask you anything
Why'd you choose that Pepe for your pic related?

idk. he looked wholesome

im insecure because my mom neglected me basically from birth. i dont have any sense of feeling like i belong anywhere or am wanted by anyone.

Normie-san, I could use some advice on getting a relationship past some hardships in the early stages (4 or 5 months in now) and setting it up to last for the longterm.

Attached: cattable.jpg (500x334, 44K)

depends on what they are.
Normally the big thing is just being flat out truthful with her/him

not original post tbqh but post her feet

i think he looks very nice user

dont have one. and shes sleeping sorry user

>little to some
Feminism ends any non-cuck relationship, if it doesn't die with the first childbirth.
>sister
Better hope they don't talk much. Sisterhood is one hell of a drug. Same with the (((college))) friends.
>year break
>le I fugged more than she did afaik xdddd
Fucking other people damages pair bonding, both for her and for you. Being a low-level Chad, which you were if you fugged that many in a single year, is also detrimental to a longterm relationship. You will probably break up after your kids leave the house or something, after which she'll take all she can from you in the settlement.

Do you preffer Xenoblade Chronicles 1 or 2?

havent played either

take a pic and post it
throw some robots a bone

For the most part its not bad
They talk consitantly. But they have a large gap in age
And the bonding doesnt seemed to be bad. Maybe im not seeing it right compared to someone else. But hey, i guess the only way to learn is to live it, right?

what are your opinions on warm knit caps, maybe even the type with the pom on top?

Reddit. How big are yur tits?

i cant, shes covered and ittl wake her my dude. i can try tommorow and post it then.

I personally have never worn one. But it looks cozy. dont think id look good in one though lol
Well im a dude but im chubby so like... idk an a?

I suggest you invest in a nice warm knit cap if the place you live in gets cold, it will dramatically increase your quality of life

Fuck off you normie piece of shit. I hope you guys get divorced and she gets all your shit..

It is normally either colder n shit or hot as hell, so ill keep it in mind. Thanks user
No need to be rude user

Can you be my fren and regularly chat with me?

sure. what do you use

Discord or kik

applyinglettersforsakeoffilter

kikyy

I will be making a new one as my previous device is temporarily out. What is the username?

are you two used to farting near each other already?
i imagine thats what happens when a couple lives together

its a legit question dude

yeah, years ago. lol
stutz92

Just made it. Add Freddymeddy

Hello younger normie. My wife and I dated for 7 years before we got married too. Waiting for a long time is a wise move.

We just moved from an apartment to our first house, mainly so our dog can have a backyard. We will probably have a kid in two or three years.

My only advice is to marry a rich girl. Free new car, multiple beach houses, and $100k cash for a house really helps you get to start liking your in-laws.