Anyone else here having the issue of not necessarily having issues in attracting a girl...

Anyone else here having the issue of not necessarily having issues in attracting a girl, but finding a girl that you have common interests in? Most girls my age (20) tend to just listen to nigger rap music, watch netflix, and buy shit.

Attached: Victorian Goth.jpg (712x1024, 103K)

its a shame that nigger culture is now the dominant culture. when i was your age whitebois still reigned supreme. now we have to deal with these monkeys inundating everything sacred. o well. im 27 i gave up dude. id rather fuck hookers in thailand than deal with womens dogshit

>im 27
why do you post here you're old

move country. assuming you live in the US

As opposed to your superior hobbies, like being a bitter cunt in this hellhole.

>finding a girl that you have common interests in?

take the trap pill my friend

most 27 year olds are turning gay these days, which is great for apps like grindr. have you tried it? have some fun before you retire, grandpa.

I'm moving to Sweden in the Fall (I'm not an Amerimutt just for reference, I'm fully Slavic), but fuck, I don't know if I'll make it till then. I want to blow my brains out every day now. It's become so fucking alienating living here in my ~15-20% white city.

rap music can be gud, netflix is gud, buying shit is gud, why are you such a weirdo you can't appreciate even the most accessible shit?

>gud
Oh boy.

Attached: Disapointed Pepe.jpg (306x306, 13K)

Yeah, I wish I wasn't into to goth and metal girls, they're impossible to find.

Attached: black.jpg (878x1095, 318K)

86er here and I can say there is no pop culture now. I don't notice it so it must be subtle and background

Where the fuck else should we post? Reddit?

Yeah. It's hard find a girl who's into prog and tech death.

Attached: 45436436346.png (347x341, 295K)

Nah. That was the 2000s. 86er here and have seen the 2010s. They didn't have a culture after 2012. It just stopped. I don't notice a pop culture existing now and I must not be the only one

I don't really care about interests, but I can hardly ever find girls I genuinely want a relationship with. I want a girl that I can actually enjoy talking to and don't have to treat like a child. Sadly, those are nigh non-existent in california.

I could point you to several clubs where you can meet goth and metal girls. Unfortunately they are, if anything, even more shallow than "normies". They have their own cliques.
I'd ignore them desu.

Yeah it sucks. Even when you find a girl shes just another thot who only cares about the next party and singing along to the latest rap music while screaming how everything is "lit". I just want a girl who likes trance music and horror movies.

>Even when you find a girl shes just another thot who only cares about the next party and singing along to the latest rap music while screaming how everything is "lit"
They are basically carbon copies of each other. They all shop at Goodwills now also.

why do you post low tier goth girl
>inb4 nounce
fuck off you shit islam britbong

Unless you're a woodcutting biker or a huge ass metalhead, you'll look like a jackass amongst them.

>tfw had almost the same outfit but now my ex has my hoodie

Finding a female with common interests is a fool's errand.

why the do fucking common interests matter? jesus christ you're trying to get laid you dumb fuck, not find a person you'd rank highly on a gameshow with

The only time women want something vaguely romantic from me is proposing casual sex. When I tell them I'm saving myself for marriage, they look at me like I just ate their dog and never speak to me again.
Why are women such whores? None of them want to be chaste and settle down, they want to fuck every man they come across before they hit the wall.

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 186K)

Maybe he wants to find a wife? I agree that interests aren't as important as people think (they are a proxy for personality) but you go too far.

Yeah, I'm trying to find a long term partner, not a hook up.

>Why are you not me?

maybe you should try connecting with them by demonstrating how racist you are. i'm actually not even mocking you. i'm 100% serious.

Maybe. I've been a bit open about telling people I'm a Fascist and people are genuinely interested and ask questions about it.

Same goes the other way, unfortunately. The stupid have been breading.

*breeding
^I rest my case, none of us are safe.

Girl in pic would be a beaut if she didn't have shitskin brown eyes

Start frequenting coffee shops that aren't Starbucks. These girls always work in places like that.

100% worked for me. Had a big tiddy goth gf for a short period. I remember one day we were being lazy on the couch and she surprised the hell out of me when said "nigger". Never had a girl that would openly say that before lol, good times

What are your interests then ?

origing

if you give a fuck what a girl is interested in you are an omega

you should be social enough that you can enjoy any scene without sperging out, but

but that doesn't even matter, you should have a girl who wants to join YOUR hobbies, not the other way around
men lead, women follow
if she's the right girl for you she'll always make time for you

indecision is a decision

Your girlfriend shouldn't need to share you hobbies, stop being silly