Would you let a woman finger your ass?

Would you let a woman finger your ass?

Attached: 3d8f71151cd47cbc5504aa4c139057b4.png (1800x1596, 1.18M)

no id be mega embarrassed if she got shit on her finger. never be able to look her in the eyes again

Probably
Had to filter that image in ublock though, pretty crass

If she was a male, that would be heavenly.

no I would not.
I'm not a homosexual.

Not again m8

Have and would again. Especially during bjs.

remember to ignore all gay and (((shill threads)))

Attached: 311.png (429x410, 181K)

Maybe, it could feel good who knows. I won't do it on myself though I don't want shitfingers

If she asked and I could prepare, yes. I actually already do this while masturbating and it feels godly.

You don't even need to go deep. Next time you're about to cum, bots, slip a finger just like a centimeter inside and kinda press up on this like tough part of skin (this is your sphincter I think? It's not all the way inside your ass)

It feels fucking godly, makes you cum harder and longer. Your body really clenches around that finger so when you press up "against" your contractions, it's amazing.

It is my requirement from a long term gf desu

yknow yall shoot rope to this shit, but imagine doing this irl with a person
>butt hairs
>its an anus
>poop comes out of it

>sex with a woman
>gay

She will do it because she loves me!

As someone who has actually sodomized a woman before, it's really not that big a deal. Just another hole.

Peak Jow Forums

Attached: 05668D57-3D22-416A-96C3-BE7A1AC7AEEE.gif (350x196, 539K)

puttin yer dick in there and puttin your mouth on there are 2 entirely different things

I do draw the line at eating ass, this is true. But the occasional Stinky Pinky is ok.

would you stop dating a girl if you found out she's into scat

Depends the degree of her desire.
Could she hide it from me completely and not feel resentment or look elsewhere for it?

hide it mostly

I'd love my ass to be eaten out by a woman. My fantasy is a woman with an extremely long tongue shoving it up my ass and massaging my prostate with it.

I would do things to Lynn's ass.

I used to let my ex do whatever she wanted to my ass. Nothing will ever top being tied up while a girl sucks your cock, gropes your balls with one hand and fucks your ass vigorously with a fat vibrating dildo in the other, all while she sits on your face.

I also highly recommend sitting on a girl's face, having her eat out your ass while you smother her with your cock and balls.

Attached: 1522715128160.gif (425x425, 448K)

l'd let a man finger my ass, for health reasons not sexually.

Attached: 1489440386922.png (370x252, 108K)

having her do things to your ass like in the op pic seems hotter rather than lying down though.

doesn't it worry you she will let other people know you got fucked with a dildo?

I moved halfway across the country after we broke up, so no, I'm not worried. Also I don't think anyone who knows me well would be very surprised.

Attached: 1522584415477.jpg (352x448, 59K)

Only if I get to pick her nose.

Yeah but I prefer when they lick it. Just feels better.

Whoops, meant to reply to oravioli

>I'd love my ass to be eaten out by a woman. My fantasy is a woman with an extremely long tongue shoving it up my ass and massaging my prostate with it.
this.
wonder what it feels like.

Attached: tongue out demon girl.png (1080x1065, 819K)

id make sure she was cool with getting shit on her finger first. im not giving myself an enema for some whore.

>tfw into scat
>tfw you'll never find a cutie who shits on your chest

I'm gonna kill myself.

no. if i found out that a girl licked another guy's ass after i kissed her, i'd feel filthy for the rest of my life and would literally have to fight the temptation to beat her.

Finger, yeah. Probably suggest she wear a glove though.
I don't know why she'd want to put her tongue where I poop. If she really wants to I guess.
sounds pretty cash, but what are you doing on this board if you were lucky enough to have a gf?

Attached: 1440965513719.jpg (543x576, 265K)

>if she was a male
that's not how it works user

>not shaving your butt
>not cleaning your bowels in preparation for the sexing

fucking casuals

Yes, not always though.

I have to say asslicking feels best, a girl licking my ass and balls always makes me bust a nut immediately. It is hard to find one who does that though.

Finger in ass is different, many girls actually like to do that but I am not always comfortable, sometimes it hurts. you gotta be in the right kind of mood basically. The girl has to be carefull and kinda just caress the asshole on the outside before attempting to stick it it.

If everything is right and you relax and the girl really works you good it can be pretty awesome though.
A girl finger fucking you while jerking you off with the other hand and licking your balls is about the most amazing sensations imaginable, your whole crotch area just melts into one big pleasure sensation centre.