hi user, I heard someone shouting through the wall. are you okay?

> hi user, I heard someone shouting through the wall. are you okay?

Attached: 1521503926716.jpg (683x1024, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRFhNZNu_xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was me fucking a traps boipucci.

What? I didnt hear anything. Did you forget to take your meds again?

no i'm not okay. i'm nooooooot ooooookaaaay i'm not okaaaayayayayayaya
youtube.com/watch?v=qRFhNZNu_xw

This is what it was, sorry for the noise :3

The screaming was my monster orgasam. I could use some help for another one...

No witnesses, the girl must die

i wish i could find a 5/10 girl willing to be my gf

Situation like that actually happened to me IRL.
It was because I hit my little toe and shouted insults for like 20 minutes like autist.

Sorry I thought someone was in my room.

fuckin A, these scenario posts really get under my skin. I'm just filled with rage every time I look at some fucking roastie-bitches face with some concerned "are you okay" shit.

fuck man.

Attached: 1507956874697.jpg (480x515, 91K)

hey man, it'll be alright just calm down.

I like your shirt. It looks very soft and comfortable.

Get out or I shoot you

Maybe we can get a normie roastybitch to ask if you are ok. Or maybe not..

I don't make passive cries for help like a fucking woman. I keep all of my emotions inside and only express myself when no one can see or hear me.

Attached: 3daa44cc3b7ee87b8bd3a167a718acac038571b190a62c5987a8e8d668aa3a31.jpg (750x750, 151K)

>hi user, I heard someone REEEing through the catalog. Are you okay?

Attached: 1520169894615.jpg (960x1280, 280K)

No.

Not original enough. I get it.

Attached: 1505534287810.jpg (672x372, 25K)

lol fuck me these posts are getting too real. I've been screaming in my apartment more and more often lately because of my self-loathing and shit life, and I have a cute ass neighbor who I always drop my spaghetti with. She has a boyfriend and I'm a loser with no chance but I still fantasize.

Attached: 1490850828925.png (700x700, 270K)

shits tough bro

>shit life
yeah sure lol. you mean boring?

social isolation, anxiety, depression, mental illness is all pretty shit.

Attached: drinking episode.png (992x642, 924K)

I remember this song. "My name is Lula / I live on the second floor / I live upstairs from you / I think you've seen me before"

All of what said, along with being an utter loser and failing my ambitions. I'm not only a mental and social invalid, I also can't seem to make any progress with my personal aspirations after many years and I'm getting more and more certain of my eventual suicide.

More or less a common story around here I think.

It sure fucking is, user.

Attached: 0202.jpg (600x553, 22K)

none of that defines a life. who doesn't have those things?

We all have pain, but some have more than others. Same with these sorts of mental problems. I get the feeling most guys here were the type of kid to get relentlessly outcast and ostracized by their peers growing up, and even by their father figures if they had any around. Being social creatures, that type of shit frankly isn't healthy for the developing mind. It's no surprise so many school shooters turn out to fit the profile of your average robot.

>Could you come in here and call on the phone please I need you, she's hurt real bad...

Attached: Mulholland_Dr.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

they could find people like themselves.

also he didn't mention any of that shit. he went "abstract problems that don't mean anything"

Most of the time we don't even get along with others like ourselves. One of the biggest pieces of shit I ever knew was a guy I wouldn't be surprised to find posts here. People like us have no social capacity at all, even with others like ourselves.

Also, who posted about "abstract problems that don't mean anything"? Are we talking about the same person?

I tend to agree.
Not one roastie I ever met paid attention to anyone but herself.
When they ask "how are you" to their friends, it's by pure politeness and don't even listen to the answer that has to be "fine" anyway.
They never asked people outside their circles.
And I've carefully avoided any circles in my life.
So yeah, I feel ya.

so then it has nothing to do with social isolation. just personal revulsion and unrealistic expectations. yeah the same person. you can't say you have a hard life and then say "ummmm i feel bad and im crazy XD" that's standard normie shit.

When 99.99% of people are the types who ostracized you (and still do if you try to interact with them) and the other 0.01% is just as fucked as you, yeah, it is social isolation.

Normies who typically say that type of shit also tend to have active social lives and are on an upwardly-mobile path in their professional lives, i.e. they're just attention whores looking to get victim brownie points like SJWs. Robots tend not to complain to anyone but other robots in places like this since normies can't understand anyway and think even less of you it.

Oh, I'm sorry. I was just watching a thriller and had the volume up a bit loud, I've got an ear infection right now, haha. Everything's fine, just wrapping that up before I have a friend for dinner.

Thank you so much for checking in on me, that's really great of you. Its nice to know we have a bit of community around here. I'll try not to make so much noise in the future, sorry if it disturbed you.

:^)

Sorry stacy, I'll try to keep my p-spot sessions more quiet from now on
I actually won't try to keep my p-spot sessions more quiet from now on

Attached: 1511431331169.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Have you ever listened to her speak? She's unfortunately a fucking moron.

This is what people do to you if you listen to metal now i guess they want to prove themselves to their friends by "starting a fight" with you