CHECKING OUT OF SOCIETY

Why are young white males these days checking out of society and becoming robots, Jow Forums? What can be done to reverse this troubling trend?

Attached: checkingout.png (788x706, 933K)

By women being better than the miserable display they've been projecting

uhh fuck reversing this "trend" let entropy and decay destroy the status quo and pave the way for something better. those two guys in pic related look like they're having a blast.

The blame is also on woman who only want to party and sleep with every bro on the block before they settle down.

Guys need to get higher standards

No women attracted to them so theres nothing for them to do. Jobs won't accept them even if qualified because all good jobs are nepotism now.

How many times are the shills going to spam this thread

Attached: 3409534-095340-9.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

Because it's now trendy and acceptable to dismantle every single social institution that has existed historically and nobody knows what they should be doing anymore.

>Childish men are to blame

I don't want to have kids or even a relationship with some normie career stacy who's already fucked half a dozen guys, sorry

Tbh this is true. I'm 25 and looking to settle down- I wanted kids by this age and now I've gone on dates with 28/29/30 year old men and all of them say "I'm not looking for anything serious," "I don't think I'm ready to settle down."
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANNA WAIT UNTIL YOURE 40?

You're not entitled to have kids. Stop with that attitude

Post the feet, roastie.

>LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANNA WAIT UNTIL YOURE 40?
uh yeah

fuck off

no

>not being able to play with your kids without hurting your back

>fuck off
Why are you so angry? Its only your own fault if a man doesn't want to settle down with you

I love how these bachelor smear articles always have a picture of men just living it up.

Bitch when i'm not gonna run the risk of getting a """strong womyn""" that has had more cock than i've seen anime then i'm gonna think about having kids with her.

do you happen to have a job, do you plan to help your husband with the paying? if not then fuck right off and let the dudes decide when they are in the mood to have kids, those little shits are responsaiblities and believe it or not people actually want to have a suitable place to raise them

>pave the way for something better
Are you retarded?
What do you think happens when women find themselves unable to get a good partner to have kids with when they are most fertile?

Autism. That's exactly how autism. There is no "something better" if the traditional monogamous family-raising hetero couple goes extinct. Humanity ceases to exist within 100 years. What's "better" about that?

What if you spent your whole life learning to code so you could make a great video game and there was no next generation to play it?

What, like men have for the entirety of history?
"Men" complaining about female hypersexuality are all hypocrites. The only reason you can say this "kills" relationships is because
1. men are insecure by nature and don't like to compete when they might lose
2. women no longer have to endure a bad relationship because there are many other options out there so men have been held accountable for their own behavior

All the problems anyone can bring up to me about female "hypersexuality," I can tell you how men are the real driving force behind the problem.

You're assuming that i'm being a shit for wanting offspring.

You're assuming a lot. Many different kinds of men say the same thing.

you're never going to find out if you don't invest time first. or do you ask every woman her number?

I'm graduating from grad school soon- I'll be making over 100K. I was going to be the main breadwinner in my last relationship.

>Humanity ceases to exist within 100 years. What's "better" about that?
>What if you spent your whole life learning to code so you could make a great video game and there was no next generation to play it?
I'm gonna be dead in ~70 years so it doesn't matter.

Attached: smug assad easter.png (420x420, 88K)

>histerical fem rants about how humanity will end because one bracket of humanity -may- not settle down.

The world doesn't matter to you? But then, you don't really matter to the world, either. Maybe in your tiny scope it's easy to say "it doesn't matter."

But if you spent any time trying to improve yourself rather than rotting away like a shackled dog, if you had things and people in life you loved and that loved you, you would want to preserve it. Rather than making you seem like le edgy nihilistic intellectual your comment is just sad.

I bet you post sometimes about how girls don't pay attention to you. If you have no love for the people or the world or anything in it, how can anyone give half a shit about you?
an shuaiby already if your outlook is so bleak.

Wasted holy number on a roastie. And yes about 2-4 months in i make non chalant jokes about our sexual life and softly butt my way into finding the number. The ammount of times i've heard "oh but it's in the past it wont affect us" makes me wanna fucking die

> men are insecure by nature and don't like to compete when they might lose
>All the problems anyone can bring up to me about female "hypersexuality," I can tell you how men are the real driving force behind the problem.
wtf is wanting a stable relationship with someone who's chances that they'll cheat on your are lower. wtf is not wanting to have a wife that doesn't complain about how that one ex treated her x times better than you to her every friend. wtf is wanting to have a long lasting marriage.all those things become more likely the more your number increases you arby's cunt

No, it's not one bracket.
And even if it is one bracket, I mean, are you not the same people who post about the end of the white race?
I'm white. I'd like to have white kids with a white male.

A future without white people is back to square one.

You can almost taste the writer's throbbing butthurt over men being happy without women. Too many women don't realize that relationships are give and take.

Yes, the man has to bring something worthwhile to the table; we're robots because we can't. But the woman also has to do the same, and occasionally spreading your legs isn't enough.

fuck off roastie its easytt to see that you willl not offer anything to anyone

get fucked you whore.
Get the fuck off the backs of men.
you are part of the most protected class in america and play victim at every opportunity.
if you want a kid so bad have some guy fuck you and you can have your child.
Good thing you appear to be a strong independent roastie dont rely on his money.
its not that hard.

Attached: 1520024715653.jpg (491x491, 68K)

A bunch of idiot faggots 50 years ago decided that traditions were stupid, and threw them all away. They also removed all incentives of participating in society. Don't be surprised when nobody wants to participate in your bullshit culture after that.

maybe i just believe the overpopulation meme. humanity has survived wars, but we cant handle men not wanting to be fathers because they dislike the situation.

capitalism loses profit if the middle class wont raise our replacement.

you invest that much time and then just cut it off?
who's the real loser

here's your (you)
But I also want love

I work full time and part time school, my only childish behavior is posting old memes on a Cambodian mountain climbing forum through my phone. I'm pretty much doing the opposite of checking out of society. I haven't met a single women my age that's more successful than me, not even close honestly. Still get rejected like crazy so whoopty fucking do, no girl in her early 20s wants to hold a decent relationship.

it's actually the education system and socioeconomic structure of society that causes this. birth control too.

Will somebody explain to me what's this serious Mr. Real Life Adult Business I'm supposed to be getting down to before a woman will fuck me, or is the idea just that I need to watch more TV instead of playing video games so I can help some bitch pretend she's on TV?

hey senpai, I'm in my mid 20s and will be making over 100K. Give me your seed.

I don't care if men are childish (play vid, joke, etc) so long as they're serious about things that matter

>who's the real loser
them, because it's basically an extended pump and dump and by that time they think that "oh this one won't leave me" but every single fucking time i tell her "oh you've had that many, good thing you've told me" and either just straight up leave with no explanation or make them leave. depending on where they happen to slip up. i can just fucking feel from your posts that you whored your body in college and or highschool and now want to fucking settle down after you've realised "oh shit i don't have much time left"

user, I hate to say this, but there are tons of girls who want relationships, almost every dude I know is in one. If you cannot find any, you are likely to blame.

Nah senpai it has nothing to do with the numbers, I'm just intrigued that it's your only bar and you waste time like that.

What even matters?

Attached: 1390632061181.jpg (190x216, 15K)

Wanting to settle down soon, having likeminded goals (where to live, how many children, morals) things like that man, being honest with emotions and being straightforward, support systems

>What can be done to reverse this troubling trend?
Fuck off normies you deserved this

hold on tho roastie. are you actaully arguing that you can indeed turn a hoe into a housewife? this is the master and commander of relationship jokes, hoenstly, girls will never understand why a guy will never wanna marry a slut

> support systems
What are support systems?

How is
>women not getting in relationships with decent men
mens fault?

How is this the men's problem?
Why are they any less entitled to their dreams than you are?

Most of the fuckers that hear me ramble on about that think "oh he's searching for the virgin princess" but bitch no im just looking for one which's body count isn't in the fucking tens and under 5. 5+ is a massive turnoff

also

I guess that sounds about right, I'm just too jaded to put my trust in another woman

Attached: 1425374467694.jpg (640x640, 205K)

Young men traditionally get the least out of society. It usually interacts with them through barriers, it's young men that commit theft, rape and murder since they're the ones that can't attract a mate and don't have much, if any material wealth. Young men don't need healthcare, and care least about stability and safety. Societ needs to compensate for this or there's literally no reason for young men to support society

You cucks are still going after 3d women lmaoo

you say this yet I bet there's no correlation between single women in the world and body count. ontop of that, the ratio of single men to women is likely equal or only slightly discordant.

I guess I meant being each others support systems

I'm impatient

I think riding on that one factor is ridiculous. I worry about things like being kind, if they are attractive in my eyes or not, if they share similar interests, if they ask me questions vs just talk about themselves, etc

You always gotta say that or women will think you're weird.

>wtf why is this guy talking about marriage and kids we are just dating

I didn't want to check out of society but female posters on this board have convinced me women aren't worth it. If only our forefathers had gotten to see their personalities and vapidity on display like this before they got involved with them, could be a much different world.

I'm sorry that that's the case for a majority of people, but I want someone that wants a long term serious relationship with marriage as an end goal.

>What, like men have for the entirety of history?
>"Men" complaining about female hypersexuality are all hypocrites. The only reason you can say this "kills" relationships is because
The fact that you perceive some symmetry here, but then this
>1. men are insecure by nature and don't like to compete when they might lose
>2. women no longer have to endure a bad relationship because there are many other options out there so men have been held accountable for their own behavior
>All the problems anyone can bring up to me about female "hypersexuality," I can tell you how men are the real driving force behind the problem.
is what you project onto men is just absolutely fucking insane.

Furthermore, promiscuous men are skanks too and it's retarded that instead of demanding loyalty from men, you whores just demand that everyone acts like it's normal to be whores.

I'm sorry that you've been wronged. I truly believe there is someone for every person.

This thread
>hay guise i hab bagina
>(You)'s start rolling in
>complain about being single for stupid reasons
>people tell you that everything you just said is stupid
>say some more stupid stuff completely oblivious you're stupid
>soak up all the attention
typical whore

you replying and complaining about me indirectly is just as good as a (you)

Attached: pepe.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>have a stressful job with low pay and long hours
>pursue a degree which means nothing anyway
>trying to look for gf results in rejection on instant at best or painful humiliation in form of getting cucked and being ghosted at worst

why not should I not check out of such a shitty deal?
treating men as if they will put up with any bullshit is a baby-boomer idea

Better women

then date 40 year old men stupid cunt

t.
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and the bitch I should have

Attached: 757664647568488473.jpg (600x622, 45K)

before i start rambling im bumping this to you even tho he responded to you >I think riding on that one factor is ridiculous. I worry about things like being kind, if they are attractive in my eyes or not, if they share similar interests, if they ask me questions vs just talk about themselves, etc
i worry about those things aswell but if i then realize she's been a ho i'm not gonna work hard to get what others could get just by being attractive. also not gonna waste time with a bitch that once she wants to settle down suddenly acts like she's a virgin and waits 7 months into the relationship to give me any kind of sexual favors when """chad""" got it in like a day or two.

>you say this yet I bet there's no correlation between single women in the world and body count. ontop of that, the ratio of single men to women is likely equal or only slightly discordant.
also this guy never said anything about there being a correlation between those things

i was waiting for the picture to properly size and clear out for like 30 seconds then i realized that that's how the picture is. fuck me i'm dumb

I am looking into that age group as well.

I think women acting celibate like that is ridiculous. You should want to do sexual favors for a man you love.

The entire premise of this thread is pathetic. Why would you want a bunch of whining dumb frog posters that insist their normies to start breeding.

How is
>women not getting in relationships with decent men
mens fault?
Asking for a friend

Because they get pumped and dumped by a bunch of guys and can't be held responsible for their own decisions for sleeping around with guys they knew were just casual relationships

>the chad slut shame

>You should want to do sexual favors for a man you love.
4sure, but how do u fall in love 47 times

sure but when the man she loves changed every week why the fuck should i be the stupid one and support her and give her anything i have valuable when i can just be another one of those week long sexual encounters and them move on with my life?

You guys gotta know not every female is like this. Or at least i hope not. Those types of females just want attention and only know how to get it by using their bodies. Let's face it, most younger females don't have much in terms of depth nowadays.
You can do that if you want i guess.

>"I'm not looking for anything serious,"
Would you rather he bullshit you for a while instead?

Quite simply I would likely say the same thing. I was routinely shut down or dumped because women considered me to be "boring" or they didn't want to quite settle down yet. I'm kind of burnt out and not really interested in pursuing anything serious right now. A lot of the women who shut me down are changing their minds in so many words and excitement isnt really what I'd say I'm feeling.

>I think women acting celibate like that is ridiculous. You should want to do sexual favors for a man you love.
I think most people here are in agreement with that. The problem is there are a lot of women who purposefully obscure their past slutty behavior and then shack up with men who don't excite them so pretend to be a prude because they want children more. This is practically the mantra of r/deadbedrooms.

This is all discounting the fact a lot of people think slutty behavior is "gross" and I don't really think they should be shamed into accepting something they're not comfortable with. I'd say a woman shouldn't be shamed into dating a man whore if she isn't comfortable with it either.

kek i like how this man basically told my point in fewer words.

also man we're never gonna change her mind she probably just thinks "they're just all jerks, all men are jerks, i was promised a white knight when i was little and now nobody wants to be it" this is the annoying part they think they can chose when the white knight comes and that the white knight should just ignore how she ignored responsibilities up until now

thanks and all but go to bed its late g n

>I'd say a woman shouldn't be shamed into dating a man whore if she isn't comfortable with it either.
the thing is man, they're attracted to them. the more chicks you've fucked the more attractive you are in their eyes they have the mindless mentality "if the masses like it it must be good" even tho 9/10 times there's something better out there but it simply doesn't have the masses approval

it's great that you generalize and you make assumptions. Honestly all I want in a partner is mutual respect, attraction, goals, and loyalty and I've yet to find that.
i've yet to call any of you names because of your beliefs.
I'd rather a guy be honest yes, but I'd also rather find a guy that wants to be serious/long term/wants a family.

not true. guys with extensive sex records are offputting. I am a jealous person and this does not work for me especially when they talk about it often.

>are you not the same people who post about the end of the white race?
I don't belong on this board but at this point I genuinely couldn't care less if whites collapse anymore. We're not all the same person here.

It is enthusiastically desired by tens of millions of reeducated white women and men and that number grows daily. Why cry about it?

Attached: 1447741356468.jpg (500x629, 40K)

Females are whores , we dont want to invest into them anymore.

Attached: 1522622273442.jpg (500x479, 63K)

>the thing is man, they're attracted to them
I partially agree with you. Usually they have an issue with the fact he's a man whore, but the other traits that enabled him to be a man whore to begin with generally outweighs it. Lots of fat female sluts, doesn't really go both ways however.

However some women actually have a real issue with it, usually from more conservative backgrounds.

>I'd also rather find a guy that wants to be serious/long term/wants a family.
Cool. But a guy is allowed to say no for whatever reason be it he's been burnt a few too many times and wants to take time off, just has no interest in kids, or whatever else. I used to really want the established family with kids and all that shit, but right now I'm putting that on the back burner.

The only thing to bitch about that I consider to be valid is if he lies about his intentions and desires.

I'm 25 years old, not fat, and have both a degree (master's for the academic whores out there) and a steady job. For all the talk of women supposedly being "desperate" for men who haven't quit society they certainly haven't acted that way.

WELL THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN HAVING THIS CONVERSATION YOU PIECE OF SHIT LARPER, jesus fucking christ i can't believe i actually fell for the "females browse Jow Forums meme. it's the exact same for men they simply don't want someone with a record so big that if they wrote out the names of the guys they fucked you could wrap it around an apartment building

because the women who want this are ~35 not 25.

it's a turn off, not a deciding factor for me.

and i was here to talk about my experience with men not wanting to be serious. I find this out on the first date and then do not continue.

I'm not arguing that they don't have the right. I'm stating that a lot I've gone on dates with are still "figuring out life" and don't want to settle down yet even though theyre 5 years older than me and I have my shit figured out.

yo give me sum fuk

By that point her eggs are no longer high quality and you'd be lucky to get one child let alone three or four (the amount I want). Plus with all the times chads have pumped and dumped her both her body and mind will be pretty fucked by that point.

preaching to the choir here

>I'm stating that a lot I've gone on dates with are still "figuring out life" and don't want to settle down yet even though theyre 5 years older than me and I have my shit figured out.
That's great and all but you seem to be laboring under the idea that all women are like you too. Most women at 25 arent really ready to settle down either; this big turn around doesn't really happen until they're more like 30 themselves.

If you have all your shit figured out, great. Best of luck. This notion that men are the only reason people are getting married less often and having fewer kids is just absurd however.

Only if you live in Texas.

Or maybe the DC area since I'll be there for a few months

>However some women actually have a real issue with it, usually from more conservative backgrounds.
yes but those are usually the kind of women you want to find just fucking hope that she wont be a parasite and expect you to pay everything from bills to her expensive nails. it's so hard to find a fucking balance between the """progressive""" sluts and conservative parasites.

>it's a turn off, not a deciding factor for me
well for a lot of men it can be a deciding factor because once they fucking engage in a marriage they risk all their assets and risk to pay a shit load of cash in alymony just cause she found a fuck and now can rely on you to give her money

a better fuck*
sorry i've only had 4 hrs of sleep and i can barely type

I'm making a prenup for my marriage with anyone to protect us both in case of anything. I don't deserve what he made and he doesn't deserve what I made once there is a divorce.

sorry man, I'm in CA

Im consoled by the fact that if I cant find someone, 30 isnt considered "old" anymore...

Cool, I'm originally from California (Long Beach to be exact). Shame everything's so expensive there and it's no gunz otherwise I'd consider coming back, fuck the giant roaches in Texas.

I've been to long beach like twice in my life. Yeah, I'm thinking about living on the east coast someday
>giant roaches in Texas
that's the first I've ever heard of that holyfuck

so then my biggest turn off for you then would be your kills confirmed. also in the usa(idk about other places) they some jurries ignore prenups and the chick still gets the shit not from the us so i hope it aint the same here

man i fucking hope i'll find a chick like u that i like without the body count ofc

that's why you settle shit privately. people these days are too into vengeance which is a shame

I gotta say I have two friends that I am ashamed to have when it comes to their attitudes towards men
1. is very superficial, cares about height too much, her mom's approval of the man, and if he's rich
2. cheats on bf and then cries to me to tell her bf that he's being stupid, and she said to same bf once about him spending his money on her "what else would you spend it on"

I hope you find someone perfect for you too senpai.

2 is thr fun one

I'm already over 100K, not even impressed

If you don't have enough to open a vanguard wholesale account then you don't matter

ok :'^)
hope you find what you're looking for

thanks, hope you find someone too kouhai.
also too bad you can't unkill people cuz i'd def date u then

even tho im younger than you

no worries, friend.
lol how much younger or what age

Well this is easy. Promiscuity harms our brain's ability to have emotional intimacy as well as women aren't simply being allowed to have as many partners and choose, women demand complete and total perfection, even slightly less and they screech abuse and in 90% of the west just that screech will ruin your life and possibly send you to prison. Hypersexuality among men and women has been prevalent throughout human society, it is a very recent phenomena however with the recklessness and lack of basic emotional intimacy to engage in intercourse. Even when people thought dirt on your skin kept out disease, they knew having sex with strangers would lead to problem.

And if you're religious in literally any capacity, almost every single religion on earth has a story about a city, land, tribe, etc where everyone was overtly hedonistic and hypersexuality was normal that either destroyed itself or brought about the wrath of an angry god (most likely the ancient way of explaining a society just collapsing and a city falling apart (this was fairly common in the ancient world, would be shocking and hard to grasp even today if a city just broke out into chaos and the survivors just went into the countryside without a word.))

Hypersexuality is a death sentence for human beings, it is our natural state to default there but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something. Given the west is quite literally eating itself alive and imploding, I shouldn't need example of why hypersexuality is bad for society.