H-hey user

H-hey user
D-do you know where the bathroom is? I'm having my boiperiod and it's really cramping my tummy... >.

Attached: 1522617318435.png (389x290, 98K)

don't do this to me user, please

Will plug up your bussy so u don't leak :3

down the hall to your left

Unironically kill yourself you waste of fucking human flesh.

Attached: bMn4bNW.png (605x453, 545K)

DO IT IN MY MOUTH PLEASE I WILL BE YOUR TOILET

boys room is on the third floor faggit

good thread
good posts
bad posts

thank you user sweetie *kissy*

Yeah well ur mum gay u fuckin nerd

*kissy* uwu
@44423023
t*xic poster reported

Boiperiod? Are you leaking from your anus?

please do not be so rude!!!

This thread isn't auto deleted while better threads are, fukken rip m8

"Man please what are you doing with yourself? You're defiling the human image. Calling your bleeding rectum a period to me sounds sinister as fuck. It feels like you're trying to ridicule nature by the means of self destruction and by the price of your own life. This shit feels so evil to me. I fear that you enjoy being degraded and destroyed and you love people watching you doing it. I have the impression that in your self destruction you find revenge, they didn't treat you right now they must observe your in this state, you laugh at them because at this point you can degrade yourself more than they could ever do, in this you find your dark power. Yes Im a lonely weak sperg but I don't hate the world and I don't want it turned more disgusting.
Oh yeah, there's a single person unisex bathroom around the corner. Have a nice day, bye"

can I rub your tummy after?

anonny!! you just need love and kissies!
*kisssy kissu~*
i wuv u

tummy rub are great... big tall daddy bf make me be like a short little kid and cuddle with him... a nice time

user we should cuddle together!!!!!!

I don't want love and kisses from a mentally ill man that thinks having anal leakage is comparable to a period.

Traps will be some of the first to hang on the day of the rope.

very good posts
very bad posts

I don't understand this 'boiperiod' thing. I've only seen it mentioned recently. Why would a male bleed cyclically from their ass on a regular basis? Or is this related to anal leakage from excessive anal disruption? Hemorrhoids?

It's shit, brainlet.
Shit.

no i only cuddle with my husband

Attached: 1f75db95663b1d17579773742c1eb5a9.jpg (700x668, 90K)

its what happens when a guy pulvirizes your butthole for hours. if you dont do fast/liquid diet your tummy going to hurt after that much

Don't worry user, once you are cleaned out I can loan you a meat tampon to insert afterwards.

Attached: 1498504202412.png (671x443, 265K)

It's shit/anal leakage from taking it in the ass so much, the anus gets really beat up and gets really loose. My mom seems to think that fags get either dark colored carpet in their homes to mask the shit falling out all the time, or just get hardwood/tiles since it's easier to clean.

Anyways the lesson here is that traps and faggots are fucking disgusting and try to cover up what's actually going on by making it with misleading words. Although I guess I'm also a retard for replying to this obvious larp thread, but at least my shit doesn't leak everywhere and I don't have fucking intestinal parasites and a host of STDs from fucking men in bath-houses and at orgies.

YELLING ACROSS THE HIGH SCHOOL HALL: haha why do you need to go to the bathroom just go in your diaper haha lol

Attached: i wonder what the diaper would smell like haha asking for a friend.jpg (801x1200, 139K)

>furries are banned from all board expect b and trash
>these kind of threads are A-ok everywhere
Fuck me, im going to visit infinitechan. Bye

I have a question.

>Why is this board completely degenerate?

Prompt responses, please.

t. has never had a dick inside them
maybe if you had friends you could life in a bubble were everyone is the same as you

I wonder how frequently they need to have sex in order to have said leakage, and how permanent/temporary it is. I imagine it's quite intrusive. I suppose the gays that don't have penetrative intercourse make even more sense now. Thanks for the explanation.

Nor do I ever want a dick inside me, go back to your fucking discord you fucking disgusting parasite.

Long untreated mental instabilty

>tfw 5'6, 107 lbs
>just want someone to kidnap me and keep me in a chastity cage while they give me HRT injections
>wouldn't even need to be kept in a cage under the bed like that one pic, would be happy to cook and clean

Attached: YzG35UN.jpg (540x658, 64K)

no i think what you need to do my friend is try again... have a father that love you... daddy bf... all is good in world now with daddy : ) and my butt feels pretty good too

Attached: 1521930822168.jpg (700x700, 244K)

is fun as a fantasy and sure their some guys out their that would do that if you look alright. but better is having an actaul relationship with bf... and not being a pointless leach with no personality

Parents that never loved us and family that didn't care about our well being, on top of being bullied in school, and on top of genetics giving you a really shit roll when it comes to basic things like your height, and weight. For some of us we also have dysphoria and have brain problems, I believe there's some traps and trans that become that way because it's easy but I legit just don't like my dick and feel uncomfortable in my own body, I like girls and guys both, so it's not like i'm doing this to attract boys or something. The degenerate part is just a fantasy of course, i'll be able to afford this stuff in the future its just a dream that instead of in a couple years ill be able to do it very soon.

He doesn't primarily seek a leech lifestyle. If he's a NEET he probably already has that. He probably lacks much meaning in life. Thus, he seeks slavery that is rewarded with sexual pleasure.

Attached: e684382a7aeee38b37b9acf969c3842452182b6b69157c6a67a37cf600459a31.gif (400x400, 1.53M)

Obviously, and going to school or being able to provide income with something online isn't off the table, being compatible with another person is important after all.

Oh also liking anime, that's a big part of it.

Fuck off to /trash/.

Attached: 1488263403137 nigga you gay.png (720x540, 650K)

"n...no, I just like being cute, calm down you're scaring me"