Who /INFP/ here?

Who /INFP/ here?

How you snowflakes holding up?

Attached: infp-personality-type-header[1].png (1170x350, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjYp_3GaQlw
sakinorva.net/functions.php
keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my favorite person isn't around right now and i wish i had millions of dollars so i could stop pretending to be intp and go live in the middle of the woods

I'm trying to find a basic job so I can chip away at my debt and I also would like to figure out what I want to do for a living. I feel like I have no hobbies and all my interests are just fake. Like I made myself believe that I want to be an artist or a musician.

ENTP here
Fuck f*elers

i've got that feeling like i'm going to cry but i can't. trying to get drunk and hoping it passes.

Pretty good I'm making money being a useless piece of shit (INFP) and all those roast beef threads yesterday made me no longer desire a girlfriend

thanks for checking in user. feeling like i have too much stuff to do and absolutely did not study for this test im taking tmrw rip

INTJ here

life sux

Attached: 4.png (537x181, 25K)

What jobs are even good for INFPs?

I just finished reading Please don't bully me, Nagatoro (it was pretty good)
now I feel sad

INFP here. Hating my fucking self and the life I've made.

ISTP here.

>tfw yolo: the mbti personality

Attached: images.jpg (303x166, 6K)

jobs where you can't get fired for being a low-energy spineless people-pleaser

>NEET
>lazy
>25 yo isolated KV struggling with sexuality and health

That's about it

Attached: 1522398017568.jpg (986x734, 82K)

fucking sucks famalam
why does pretty much everything makes me cry or panic?
i fuckin hate myself for being such a colossal bitch

Attached: 1485156515195.gif (248x300, 424K)

The concepts of "Job" and "INxP" do not align. Personality types in general developed for the stone age not salary work.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c079 (v12) - p015 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] cropped a lil.jpg (1796x2664, 1.66M)

INFJs please respond

Attached: 1519398715998.jpg (784x645, 91K)

ESTJ...is this bad anons?

Attached: thumbESTJA.png (664x676, 76K)

I'm
>intp: the ultimate school shooter personality

REEEEEE GET OUT

That's INTJ you clod, INTPs don't want to hurt nobody

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c079 (v12) - p015 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.47M)

r8 my scores

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 2.52.42 PM.png (2880x1400, 372K)

E*TJ vs. I*TP

youtube.com/watch?v=OjYp_3GaQlw

I'm pretty sure I know which acquaintances are INFPs and they are as annoying as their extroverted versions. How about you guys be more rational and smarter, like the INFJs?

>turbulent
You are the worst kind of INFP.

can you explain what you think turbulent means in regards to me personally? i want to be able to dispute this but I cant because im not sure what youre assuming about me

You don't know if I'm an INFP because I literally never go outside.

You might be a little too much for me, but I'll take it.

You're very timid and unsure of yourself.

lol spot fucking on. I guess I am a piece of shit.

Of course I'm spot on - I'm ISTP.

fill this bingo friends.

Attached: infp bingo.jpg (1080x1279, 182K)

everything besides goth, reads, and passionate.

see if you were 2% in the other direction for S/N you could have been accepted into the cool kids club that are Jow Forums MBTI threads where NTs masturbate each other. instead, you are an xSxJ and need to leave REEEEEE

What are the odds... I'm totally not INFP.

Attached: 826480FD-9439-4791-917E-1583C030DF64.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

Perhaps I should take off "Reads A Lot" because I only binge read articles and I haven't read a novel since the last Harry Potter book came out.

>doesn't hide the fact that he's a phone poster in fear of being bullied
>"I'm totally not INFP."
We know.

Everything besides goth and believes in higher beings
Plus being a shitty narcissist

are you really that good with kids?

tbdesu i tick a lot of these but i'm not INFP, i think a fair amount could be attributed to being just a strange person, which all of this board and a lot of N types in general are.

Attached: infp bingo.png (1080x1279, 1.04M)

Fuck missed that one
Nevermind sorry
Am shit with kids sorry

>tbdesu i tick a lot of these but i'm not INFP
maybe this?

Attached: enfp.jpg (568x680, 56K)

>INFP has things in common with other types
you don't say

Es are scum
Prove me wrong

ayy so we rating now?
rip mine to fucking shreds, familia

Attached: Sin título.png (1253x683, 75K)

good enough with them, why?

even less than the first

Attached: enfp bingo.png (568x680, 275K)

INTJ, true neutral, melancholic. Anime girls are the only reason I haven't jumped off a bridge yet. That's why I draw.

Attached: 1522753195771.jpg (389x386, 46K)

I'm an infp now apparently, was an istp for a while, before that an intp. As I become more depressed and less of a person my test results change. These stupid meme tests can't really place you if you don't really have a personality, my only trait at this point is believing in fairness. Not sure how that makes me a feeler, in the past two weeks I've seen more dead bodies than I can count, including a stitched back together dead baby and a woman who had her face eaten off and I felt absolutely nothing.

I'm just being a lazy fuck.
My laptop is right next to me, but I didn't want to move over on my side to open Paint.

Attached: 20554A0B-6EA3-4E71-BB89-B203FBACECC4.jpg (2785x2017, 1.04M)

Intp here but i gotten infp in one test

Attached: sketch1522910082468.png (607x720, 405K)

Fill it out, bitch.

Attached: 33AF4A83-E132-402B-B4DD-476173C475A6.jpg (639x767, 94K)

Fill this one out, as well, since you claim to have been one.

Attached: CC5A2801-687E-431E-AE61-F2ED5CF1982D.jpg (625x799, 63K)

>I felt absolutely nothing
you did but you were emotionally detached.

I prefer lazy dogs than cats

Attached: sketch1522910579257.png (599x720, 385K)

Wait wher do I get these bingo cards?

google x type bingo

integrating my shadow and relapsing back into alcohol dependency, how about you OP?

Why are INFP girls so cute ?

Same here senpai. That feel when you believed you were a gifted individual, maybe not Picasso-tier but definitely above above average, like A+ relative to the rest of the Bs and C-'s around you, only to come to accept that you were always mediocre (at best) all along

Attached: 6f4d97af-3edc-45f1-8ef2-219df787328f.jpg (564x564, 26K)

>cant even get a bingo
Whyyy

Attached: 371AB048-9235-41D1-A003-B97816BE3080.jpg (1080x1279, 228K)

I am dying of an illness named calculus and regretting my choice of major. Wishing you a short relapse, user.

>that you were always mediocre (at best) all along

Attached: 789.png (609x659, 460K)

thanks user. I'm sorry for your major. If it makes you feel better I've dropped out of uni THREE times now because I hate the establishment and am so completely unable to respect authority it renders me entirely dysfunctional and angry

xnxp here.

Chillin. Reading Jow Forums. About to eat something then go to sleep. No drama currently. No major issues. Am where I am. Content in this current moment.

Explaining the blue tildes.
>Passionate
In my head and on Jow Forums I get really worked up about certain things but I don't actually do anything about them so I'd consider myself a phony if I had crossed that out.
>Loyal
I have attachment issues, when detachment starts it can last for months or years, I've lost all of my friends that way and have upset my father multiple times. However, in close-distance situations I'm really bonded and attentive to other people I know well and have built a shit load of rapport with, detachment usually fades if I'm right next to someone I stopped talking to.
>Hates violence
I don't like unnecessary or frivolous fights but before I shut myself in as a teen I used to love to wrestle. One time a friend poured pepsi in my eyes while we were wrestling and it wasn't until then that I realized we weren't playing around.
>Does art and/or writes
I doodle and write tiny haikus, more proud of the latter but I need a lot of practice and neither are my main hobby.
>Goth
Had a phase during the early years of adolescence, still love the aesthetic and most everything else.
>Reads a lot
Only if the internet counts, used to tear through books as a kid but I mostly stopped, want to get back into it though.

Strives for an ideal should be tilde'd too, I have this rough idea of this kind of person I want to be but it changes so much that I'm not sure what it consists of.

Attached: 1522909205066.jpg (1080x1279, 252K)

>have this rough idea of this kind of person I want to be
What kind of person?

That's a hard question I could give a lot of answers to but I'm pretty sleep deptived right now. I would say the crux of it is that I want to be free from as much hypocrisy as I can and muster up the fucking energy to really actualize the ideas I have for ridding myself and the world around me of my hypocrisy. Some of this hypocrisy is just my in-built nature but I'm already defying nature so much that I might as well keep going if it makes things better.

ISFP or INFP?

Attached: A423C852-874C-45F3-9E35-1CEBB25B1D4C.jpg (259x194, 17K)

>ISFP or INFP?
Definitely INFP

S for Spongebob, and S for Shinji

>16personalities says Im ENFP
>that one test says ENFJ
Fuck my shit up, I feel awful whenever any conflict occurs

>I feel awful whenever any conflict occurs
Take this test
sakinorva.net/functions.php

Read about the functions, ENFP is Ne/Fi/Te/Si, ENFJ is Fe/Ni/Se/Fi. They work differently. You can be a lazy ENFJ or a go-getter type ENFP.

That last Fi on ENFJ is supposed to be Ti, typo

>free space
>individual over institutions

what does that mean?

>free space
you check it by default
>individual over institutions
you dont trust things as government, corporations, military and etc.

Bam, Im a mutt

Attached: 234ABF4F-7B77-45B7-BA3D-6DA67B1BF253.jpg (881x1385, 545K)

Sometimes I feel like Absurdism and INFP go hand-to-hand with each other.

Attached: 1522268870110.png (944x531, 332K)

>INFJ

>role: diplomat

Yes, definitely

>strategy: constant improvement

I fucking wish. I need a godamn job.

It seems like you're ENFJ with abnormal Ne.
We need to confirm or deny it.
Here's the last test
keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/

and bringo was his name-o

Attached: bringo was his namo.png (1049x1279, 994K)

Well it probably makes more sense that Im an INFP
I think Im just between extroversion and introversion basically. Its actually really strange because last time I took this test I got ENFJ

Attached: EBD33C51-FEB2-45D4-AF73-287A3427DA03.jpg (1125x1517, 357K)

I tested as INFP recently but I relate far more to the terms of INTP bingo than INFP bingo

Pretty good, just procrastinating on writing this paper that was due days ago.

Im taking that back. It literally made no sense that I got infp this time. Who knows though

infp here. i don't fit in with the other infps.
i am not caring or nurturing or love children or am touchy feely

Do you still have the end results? I need to see those functions.

It seems that killing INFPs has made my semen leak

Attached: 1486287988924.jpg (684x572, 106K)

All you need is an ENTP who believes in you

ISTP here
unironically gas all IN*Ps

Hi

Original oregano

Gas the people that create the things you enjoy? Now why would you want to do that?

>thinks they're special and unique

Nah, you fit in with INFPs pretty well.

i didn't say that, i just think my mbti was wrong

Does this rule apply to overweight tall dark-skinned infp women with monotones and androgynous facial features?

trying to figure out if I'm ISFP or ISTP

I was just making a jab at the type, friend

just wrote and produced a full song about how much time i've wasted on this planet!! still gotta mix and master so i'm not lookin forward to that process but i feel really happy rn

Attached: 1522753985708.jpg (500x598, 34K)

If you didn't already know, it's a bit of a cliche for INFPs to be obsessed with how they don't fit in.

oh that's funny. I didn't know that, I am not a big mbti buff. i just took the quiz before i posted.