When and why did you come to the implausible conclusion you could never be in a loving relationship with someone?

When and why did you come to the implausible conclusion you could never be in a loving relationship with someone?

Attached: rem and subaru hand in hand.jpg (1029x1335, 1.03M)

When i realized i was a social retard that cant hold a conversation with anyone

Attached: 1505175394903.gif (633x758, 20K)

>rem and subaru in hand.jpg
>subaru

Hahaha what the fuck that's an actual japanese name hahahaha that shit is a rally car my nigga what the fuck are you doing

Around 12 I came to the realization of the objective fact that I will never be in a loving relationship. I myself and everyone else.

It was long ass time ago. But every woman that I interacted with saw me as either undesirable or a closeted homosexual.

I have no love to give myself. What love is there to give to anyone else?

Around 17
Accepted is around 23. 26 now and coping better.
I'm just not there anymore. The damage is done. There's no healing from this.

Last week I had two girls.

>Girl 1
Friend introduced me to her. Cute, but not pretty. Kinda chubby. Submissive. Likes pain. Needy. Not very smart. Not comfortable with her thoughts. Homely, wears glasses that don't make her prettier. Curly hair I'm not super into. Has a dead tooth. Won't take it in the ass. Incessant texter. Doesn't have a lot to talk about so I have to fill in. Clearly looks at me like we're already in a relationship. Camera shy, haven't drawn her. Not super into the idea though cuz she's not that great.

Sister is a fucking lunatic twin.

>Girl 2
Pain queen, rope bunny, LOVES being spanked. Told me I truly made her feel like a woman. Beautiful. Enormous tits. Thick ass. Did anal. Let me draw her. Loved the drawing. Went out for sushi with me. We bonded over Clockwork Orange. Let me shoot my load where I wanted. Let me hurt her as much as I wanted. Makes me feel like a man. Always smiling at me.

Hasn't texted me back since sunday. Probably invested in someone else.
So pretty fucking recently unless my luck changes.

in your early adult life, what have you accomplished? have you set out to be anything other than another simple eat breathe shit sleep monkey among billions of others? it's never to late to follow something beyond memes and being brainwashed

im messing around with a fat girl, who is basically unfuckable to me. she is also fucking other guys so i haven't been fucking her, we just cuddle. even that sucks though cause i can feel her fat. im also 28 and a virgin

i hate my fucking life its shit

i think after a series of failed relationships i've realised it was my fault that every relationship ended the way it did and decided to give up on the idea of pursuing a sexual relationship with any girl i felt attracted to ever again.

Forgot to mention that I'm 25.

So outside of last week kind of being the best week I've had all year, I've had some shit relationships that shaped my thinking.

>Last major relationship.
~11 months. She's a fat goth girl but she has big tits and ass. Kind of looks like Wednesday Adams with a more polish beak nose. Far leftist 6th grade civics teacher. Capeshit addict. Made me watch basically the whole MCU with her. Toothy blowjobs, no anal. I had to work on her a lot to lick her ass. Brought me to her friend's wedding and dragged me to bars where she hung out with her dirtbag antifa friends. Never told me she loved me. Got really mad when I told her I wanted at least 5 years of a strong relationship before getting married. Treated a lot of my affection with scorn, or just generally acted like she was settling for me and wasn't I lucky. Broke up with me not long after the marriage discussion. Complained really hard when I changed my relationship status on social media immediately after. I fucked her for like 2 more months and did some degrading shit to her until she stopped talking to me. She complained a lot about my hair length. I watched her animals when she went to europe with her mom. We had a major fight about me not wanting to go to an artwalk but taking her anyway. Was an angry crier but got angry at dumb things. Once said "I don't read books but I read comics to stay educated." Heavy drinker and smoker, will probably have diabetes within the next decade because she doesn't work out.

About 2 years ago when I realised that I hate everybody.

No, nothing
I dropped out of college because I don't have any dreams or aspirations. I'm just waiting for death at this point.
If there was something I enjoyed, I would definitely pursue it. There just isn't anything.

When I turned 27. I'd had 2 gfs before but never felt a thing for them emotionally (yes we fucked), and suddenly realized that I may not be capable of love. Both of my parents, though my dad is divorced twice and my mom divorced my dad, claim that love exists and belongs to us all, I am skeptical of their views.

I don't expect love, neither do I hope for it. I feel bad about it, in a way, but then I ponder the fate of my parents (and step parents, holy shit they're fucked up) and I relax a bit.

around 16 maybe
at the age of 23 i stopped caring and realized that there's more to life than this
25 atm

i became a happier person since then actually

Attached: nyaa.jpg (604x453, 55K)

In my early 20s, before then I was deluded enough to think I had a chance

I had some girls in between her and the girl before her, but nothing special.

>Penultimate relationship
~7 months. I was 23 and she was 19. Taller than me. Chubby with small tits but a big ass. Did anal SOMETIMES. Did submissive stuff, liked rope strangulation but we had to be careful. Pretty, kinda cute, red curly hair. Fairly fucking vacuous brain/personality was her main problem. A lot like Girl 1 from my first post. There are a lot of girls like this I find. They don't have any ideas so they expect you to take the reins in a relationship because otherwise they don't have any good ideas. Which I don't mind so long as they aren't really needy like she was. Like it's almost kind of mentally exhausting to deal with someone so high-maintenance. Eventually she got needier and bitchier and gave up the ass less and I dumped her.

When I was in highschool. I had a girlfriend for 9 months that I unironically thought was "the one" and then when I out of no where she told me she had cheated on me 3 times within that time span. And then later that year my uncle moved out and told me he never wanted to see me again. And then later still my dad left my mom for the third time (1st time was when I was born) and now all I can think about is how I am unlikable and how much I hate myself.

i have been and now i feel much, much worse than i did before
i wish i could have the last 7 years of my life back
you virgins don't realize how lucky you are so stop fucking complaining and revel in the fact you've never been heartbroken

When I turned 30 without having even held a girl's hand.

Cute catgirl, user.
A bit fuzzy for my tastes, but still cute.

I was 18 and just entered uni.
May have autistic tendencies but also have a really likeable personality and attractive face. At that point, though, I discovered that my dating pool is made of such absolute low-tier trash that it physically repulses me.

When I realized that Im afraid to be vulnerable with someone and that real life relationships in today's society fucking suck

Attached: 1487641537322.jpg (500x739, 67K)

Your tier will improve at 21 user. 'Never' is too strong for a 18 y/o.

dont you touch rem you piece of shit she's mine

Attached: 1500778314711.png (808x805, 485K)

>Dude, you're so lucky to not be wanted at all, cherish it.
If there weren't ten normcucks ready to state the contrary in a similarly condescending cocksucker tone, I'd consider taking it seriously.

He would have to have odd tastes and fit mine as well. Also we would have to meet. The chances are low.

hope's not dead for me yet you fuck

Roughly this time last year. I had gotten the closest I had ever been to being in a relationship and it ended very poorly. Now I'm a 21 year old, handholdless, hugless, kissless, virgin who has never been in a relationship. I'm freakishly tall and fat and I can never seem to lose weight because of my terrible lack of self-discipline.

After a few years at university I finally came to the conclusion that I'm unable to have strong feelings or any feelings towards someone.
Feel like an empty husk desu.
I think its a combination from seeing someone close to me die as well as forcing myself not to have feelings towards girls out of fear of rejection.
Now I just fill that emptiness with an unhealthy amount of escapism and hobbies.

I detach emotionally very easily. My love is like a bomb going off. Its fiery and red hot in the beginning but disappears just as quickly as it came.

asdjahsdkajhfasf

Attached: 1464243730131.jpg (377x326, 44K)