Anyone else in love with their therapist?

Anyone else in love with their therapist?

Attached: man-in-therapy.jpg (700x466, 29K)

I have a therapist, or is someone I know the rapist?

Attached: 3F9F30D1-CD19-495B-A836-ED2B2246BB93.jpg (660x574, 48K)

My therapist is an old white hag. So no, I am not in love with her. Everytime I see her my hatred for society goes up not down.

Attached: 513478622.jpg (612x408, 29K)

So... Why go?

w-who's askin

Attached: sugoi tony.png (646x431, 376K)

I hear that's supposed to be pretty common, since you open up to them about a lot of deep stuff. You should tell them and they can help you resolve the issue.

>therapist
>tfw mutts literally pay strangers to listen to their problems

Because my parents want me to. They keep saying I am a racist, mysgonistic and homophobic blah blah and going to therapy will fix it.

>"user, how many times have I told you about overstepping your boundaries?"

I actually just got a new therapist last week. Slight butter face but holy fuck dude, those legs... She's so nice too. When she sits facing me she bobs her legs up and down sometimes and it catches my complete focus so i have to look away.

Attached: 991c01792f1e702b79087987bf9d28af.jpg (800x636, 83K)

>been seeing therapist twice a week for 3 months
>she's about 5'1", cute face, petite, wears glasses
>constantly smiling
>speaks in a very excited tone nigh constantly
>initially started visiting her because i got the notion i needed some help to unfuck myself
>first time we meet she said she almost didn't recognized me and expected to me to be in my late 40s-early 50s (we spoke over the phone to book the appointment)
>stare at her, she gets the hint
>after a couple of weeks she starts saying shit during the appointments like "gee user, i know i'm not supposed to get emotional here but wow.." and begins offering to hug me after i say something sad
>initially refuse her but after a couple more weeks she actually gets up and (tries) to hug me while i'm sitting down
>can't fully wrap her arms around me (i'm not fat, just wide-set) and starts grunting in frustration
>the entire time she's pushing her tits against my clavicle
>pulls back and pouts at me
>practically yells "why didn't you hug me back?!"
>stare at her
>
>
>
>she coughs and sits down, we get back to business as usual
>afterwards as we're walking out (she walks me to my car so we can chat a little bit more) i offhandedly mention a book i'm reading, forgot which
>"oh my god, really?! i was gonna read that too!" yadda yadda
>grunt at her and get in my car
>she's pouting again outside the window
>drive away

Since then she's kept trying to cozy up to me or hug me when I say something she thinks is sad, also keeps trying to get me to interact more with people - "if you won't go out and find someone i'll drag you out with me myself!".

It's tiring as fuck.

>starts grunting in frustration
>grunt at her and get in my car

wtf is up with you and grunting??

That is some unethical conduct right there. She breaching some boundaries.

>and [she] starts grunting in frustration
The second one was me, though.

It's just annoying for the most part, I'm not sure if I'm imagining this shit or if I need to let her down.

haven't had a therapist in a while but had two both for a year each a while back

i wasn't attracted to them or anything but I always really looked forward to each appointment every week, I felt it really helped and I really loved just being able to talk about my feelings and shit

I definitely formed some sort of attachment to them but I kinda guess the whole point of therapy is that they're someone a little detached which makes them easy to talk to. I missed them when I stopped seeing them and genuinely appreciated the help but I think love would be a bit strong of a word

Mine was in her late 50s or 60s so no.

why not fuck her?

Touch is something you're supposed to be really careful with as a mental health practitioner. It sounds like she's doing it more for her benefit than for yours. She is in a position of power, and it could be placing you, the client, in an awkward position. It definitely is placing you in an awkward position. If it is sexual in nature, it is okay to have sexual feelings toward a client, but it is not okay to act on them due to the differential of power and the capacity of abuse.

Is it fair to assume that all Chads fuck their attractive therapists?

Are you guys fucking poofs or what?

Not interested in sex of any kind.

It's awkward, yeah, I don't think she's "abusing her power" though. I could leave at any time, it's just a bit bizarre to deal with.

Read above.

Ok so you're a poof then.

Would completely derail the progress of a client professional relationship. At that point you might as well find a new one. No, it's not a good idea to become intimate with your therapist.

>of any kind

It's the nature of the therapeutic relationship. There is a power difference. How would things be if the sexes were reversed? I don't know if she is crossing if she is crossing that line. But the line is there. Regardless, it is an unpleasant experience for you. That matters.

Based. I used to be cool like you. Don't know if I'd be able to do this anymore. I miss the good old days. I've grown too soft.

You dont wanna fuck. You wanna get fucked

Alright, I'll chat with her about it tomorrow then.

>of any kind

LOL POST RESULTS OF CHAT WHEN YOU DO user

What a time to be alive. Healthy attitudes are classed as mental illness. Just like USSR.

I would too if i could afford it

You could stop sperging Jow Forums memes to your parents and maybe they will stop paying for you to go to a therapist

IKR. This fucking society needs a reformation. Libtards have destroyed our culture and values.

do therapist ask why your there or stupid question like that?

>Cute therapist clearly wants your dick
>Yoir response is only to autistically grunt and not reciprocate

Literally kill yourself my man

I usually pick a male because if I get an even mildly attractive female I'll fall in love

i would benefit so so so much from a therapist but im just to scared. how to work up the courage?

This. Jesus Christ I thought I was a sperg.

therapists have seen some shit my dude

there ain't nothing to be scared of they'll have dealt with way worse with you

I enjoyed the one art therapist i had to work with a few times. We talked about art and elliot smith.

Another female therapist that subbed for mine a bit was awesome. And enjoyed talking music with me.

The art therapist was great cause she actually delt with alot of issues i had, while others were normie and only preached the dsm5