Can we just stop this whole """"""fembot"""""" meme bullshit? Just look at this shit!

Can we just stop this whole """"""fembot"""""" meme bullshit? Just look at this shit!

>Hey, I'm fat and have a vagina
>*sexual offers overloads*

Attached: unnn.png (1298x286, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Robots don't count. No one in their right mind would date one. That's not a strike against fembots.

Doesn't fucking matter. And this wasn't even on r9k. Shes a fucking fat slob and shes too good for every single one of those guys? Please.

You could get sex easily. You just think you deserve a 10/10 virgin waifu. If you lowered your standards you could fuck a fat smelly fembot.

Everyone should have standards. What's wrong with fembots not being sluts for random men they aren't attracted to?

>Everyone should have standards.

I'm not saying people shouldn't have standards, it just bothers me how woman come here pretending to be on the same page as us when they have dozens of guys ready to give them the fucking world on a platter.

Now this guy is telling me to lower my standards. If I made a post like in the OP with dozens of offers and ignored every single one, you'd think I was crazy. But when a girl does it, shes just weighing her options, or having standards.

There is a clear difference between us and them. They are passing over decent guys (and shitty ones) just to wait for the closest thing they can get to chad, while a robot would give every single one of those posters a chance, having that many offers is a dream come true for us, and to them its just business as usual.

Also, women aren't men. If a lonely guy gets swamped in offers, that's a mountain of pussy to climb. But women don't want to pick from a litter of unattractive guys, they want one good guy to pair with.

That's fine, but don't pretend to be one of us just because you can't fuck chad. That's like a guy coming here claiming to be robot while rejecting dozens of average girls so he can fuck stacy.

If a woman rejects decent men in favor of Chad Thundercock when she is realistically not capable for snagging one, she deserves to be alone. But fembots aren't desired by even decent men, only desperate ones. They are not attracted to these men nor do they want their affections of men who consider them "at least better than nothing".
You should know "one of the guys" is complete bullshit. Women aren't men and vise versa. Female robots should not be judged the same way as male robots, that is ludicrous.

There is different people out there. You might live like a "robot" because you have no or almost no opportunities or be such because you are in this state of mind. This does not exclude one of the sexes. Trying to exclude the one which may have more opportunities, does not make your or their live less miserable.

It makes sense from a biological perspective. The male breeding cycle only lasts minutes, which encourages us to have sex with as many different partners as possible with few standards.
Meanwhile, the female breeding cycle lasts months and can be a serious health risk. This encourages them to be more picky about mates, only taking ideal genes that have the best chance of survival. This is why you read reports about how 8000 years ago, 17 women reporduced for everyone one man. This is also why hyperagmy is leaving so many frustrated incel betamales and so many satstisfied females. They're biologically programmed to pursue Chad and Chad alone.

That being said, we live in the age of civilization, so breeding like cavemen is pretty much out the window (unless you're a nigger lol). It's far more beneficial for people to find a single, matching partner than to try and breed with as many ideal mates as possible. But let's face it, I doubt any of the posters replying to her actually want a relationship, and obviously if she just wants a meaningless fuck, why not pick the ideal mate?

Can we just stop this whole """"""robot"""""" meme bullshit?

>Hey, I'm fat autistic neckbeard and have a 8x7.75 dick
>*sexual offers overloads*

when has this ever happened lol

gays maybe?

literally never happened. never

Beggars can't be choosers.
x

Attached: 1515684802142.gif (308x360, 61K)

Women are choosers by nature.

Gays and desperate fembots. You literally are a volcel.

never seen a guy get flocked by desperate fembots when he mentioned his big dick

Gays maybe, but fembots? Nope. Women never try to initiate sex unless it's with the male ideal.

>But fembots aren't desired by even decent men

How do you know? How can you possibly know the quality of each and every single one of these men that replied? We know more about her being a fat slob than we do about those guy, but you instantly give her the benefit of the doubt? Fuck outta here.

>Female robots should not be judged the same way as male robots, that is ludicrous.

Its more to it than just getting sexual offers. She in a position to get attention, gifts, favors, opportunities, support, you name it. Its not just about the sex, its the fact that they can get so much from the world just by having a vagina, despite being a fat slob. Its like a middle class person trying to get sympathy from the homeless because they can't afford a 2018 car this time around. I'm not saying their suffering isn't valid, but there is no comparison.

Just ban women and remove fembot threads, you know, LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON R9K WHEN MODS USED TO DO THEIR JOBS

Bring back tits or gtfo and moderate the shit out of whiteknights and nuchanners

You have to initiate it you entitled lazy cunt. Ask a fat ugly fembot for sex and she will say yes.

Really? Where in the rules does it say that?

>Ask a fat ugly fembot for sex and she will say yes.

did you not see the op? lol

But the shitpost implied robots don't have to initiate. Are you getting confused due to being a retard?

>You have to initiate it
Why would I want to pursue sex with an ugly fembot? Your previous post implied they'd pursue me, a fat neckbeard with a big dick.

There are literally to many thirsty white-knights, and desperate virgins with standards at 0, on this board for a """"fembot"""" to be a thing.

Attached: 1511835375902.jpg (1631x1373, 1.13M)

No I can't, I have severe autism that scares away people and I don't have good looks.

lmao nigga what is this image?
i need sauce my nig

youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

thats wild
thanks senpai

Attached: 72485_498814130178230_2082857922_n.jpg (900x600, 50K)

Jesus fucking christ, you literally just have to ask for sex to get it. But no, you have to get it delivered to you. If that's not being a volcel I don't know what is.

>Female robots should not be judged the same way as male robots
Nor should they share the same community to talk about their obviously different problems. Quite frankly it's sick and disgusting for a female to try to garner sympathy for her particular ailment (the last 20 guys who messaged her are all unsuitable) from lonely virgin guys.

She was messaged by 20 guys who are all 1/10 fat smelly neckbeards.

If females consider us suitable then they should date us. If females do not consider us suitable then they should not use us as emotional tampons and sympathy dispensers.

Yes it does exclude females. Stop this bullshit, women can never be robots and do not belong here. End of story. It's like a millionaire claiming he should totally be allowed to live in the homeless shelter because he thinks he should be. Females can never even begin to understand what it is to be a low male and have no place here.

There's a site called wizchan, you need to leave and go there instead.

>implying you would accept an offer for sex from a 1/10 fat smelly fembot

In which case you shouldn't try to cry on 1/10 fat smelly fembots shoulder about not being able to find a gf.

And there's lolcow and crystal cafe for you as well as all the rest of the internet and society that will worship your pussy 24/7.

Jow Forums belongs to normies and Chads. If you have a problem with this fuck off.

>Everything belongs to normies and Chads.
>If you have a problem with this fuck off.

why do you think you deserve anything other then desperate men? what exactly do you bring to the table besides your stinking, gaping hole?

i'm not fat, I don't smell, I've been rated 7/10. I am I neck beard though.

i'm also not a skinny manlet, i'm 6 foot and have an athletic body.

>low woman gets swarmed by low men, some who are above her
Well yeah but those are waaaaay below what I deserve!
>low men get literally nothing not even the lowest of women
Yeah well you don't deserve anything sweetie!

Ah the joy of female double standards and hypocrisy.

You are right and I am on the same opinion. That still does not mean that if some of them are in fact stuck in their own thoughts and unable to function properly because of it than they are just as welcome here as the rest. The reason to be a here is not always the same and as long as you feel as miserable as the next person here, there is no problem - you are both incapable of resolution.

well there was a femanon on here yesterday saying she's basically a sex slave for a bunch of psychos that beat and rape her daily, if that was true I suppose she belongs here more then most.

i have a big vagina and make 6 figures, anyone wanna be my bf?
also i weigh 270kg

this isn't fucking r/incels
i was here before you and you have no right to this place.

It also is neither lolcow nor cc nor /b/ nor /soc/ nor reddit nor any internet site ever, all which kiss your ass all day every day.

these sites kiss your ass too.

>well there was a femanon on here yesterday saying she's basically a sex slave for a bunch of psychos that beat and rape her daily,

lol if anything she likes it

it seemed like it, she kept making excuses for them after we told her dozen's of time to go to the police.
I reckon she did kind of like what was happening to her.

and they are the only sites we have to speak freely, everywhere else is watched over by big brother.

Attached: 1_EioIoMazIeM-qHbQ8-hFww.jpg (750x500, 51K)

I think sites are monitored by the amount of traffic they get

This is how high the demand currently is,even 4/10s can act like deities and men will crawl at their feet

Yeah no, not really. Once you express any kind of controversial view as a male you will get banned/ostracized there immediately, not when you are female. And lol at lolcow/cc even allowing males to post there, they'll ban you immediately.

>any kind of controversial view
>go on all female site and call women whores
>everyone gets mad
> :'(

>even 4/10s can act like deities and men will crawl at their feet

so true

Attached: 1500226204090.jpg (1068x856, 167K)

That's the point. Every site out there is a female site, only a small hand full are not 100% catering to you. You can go everywhere and say whatever you want, how you hate men and how evil they are yada, yada, yada but as a man you are not allowed to call out women almost anywhere.

so all websites kiss nigger ass too because if you go on there and call blacks niggers you get ostracized?

There is a site called wizchan.

Depends. If black people can say whatever they want and won't face any consequences while everyone else does then yes.

I can tell you have autism because you don't understand why what you are doing is wrong and you think everyone is against you.

Attached: doggy cupcakes.jpg (400x384, 61K)

>also i weigh 270kg
Please take care of your health femanon.

It doesn't matter if what I do is "right" or "wrong". What matters is the double standard that is applied everywhere. Women get to say and do whatever they want on 99% of the internet. Only a small pocket full of sites level the playing field and let men call out women. Yet even these places get invaded by them since they can't stand to have places where, maybe, they aren't welcome. They are spoiled by all the rest of the internet and society so they feel entitled to everything but won't allow the same for men.

>It doesn't matter if what I do is "right" or "wrong"
yes it does.

>Women get to say and do whatever they want on 99% of the internet
they get chased away like plebcomics or communism kills if they say retarded shit too.

Only if they target their words towards a group that is considered lower on the oppression ladder like muslims or black people.

plus (still me)
nobody here is "calling out" women.
standing on your internet soapbox and saying "women are whores", "women have no emotions and can't love", "women steal all your money" is retarded because of how easy it is to disprove.
One woman saying "I don't do that" blows your theory to fucking bits so then you get back on your soapbox and proclaim all women are liars, too.

>female
>robots
you guys have no idea what a robot even is, please leave normalfags

yes, same with men. how come you can understand it until it applies to you?

But all those things are true.

No they aren't
step out of the echo chamber once in a while.
for christs sake.

Because it is retarded. Women have a lot more power than men outside of a few thousand people worldwide yet these tiny percentages somehow validate the idea that women are "oppressed" in the west. It's completely retarded but thanks to the value of pussy and feminism everyone believes it or falls in line, lest he get's punished for his insolence.

then why aren't 90% of world leaders women? why are they men? it looks awfully like, now, correct me if I am wrong, that it is men who are in charge.
men who put pussy on a pedestal.

I do. Every day. i interact a lot with women from many different walks of life. Doctors, unemployed, wageslaves, independent, mothers, singles and I can safety say, they are all scum. Yet I'm somehow expected to believe the narrative instead of trusting what I have seen and experienced first hand. Everywhere except for a few internet sites that also get invaded by your lot.

Talk to me, I am not scum.

Like I already said. Some few hand full of men are "in power", yet still have to bow down to feminist demands by the way, and you see only this, completely ignoring the majority of the population where women have vastly more power than men. Do you think the CEOs in charge of a company give a fuck about their male workers more than female? They absolutely don't. In contrast, they care even less about them than their female workers due to laws forcing them to treat them even better than males.

are you kidding? my family's company doesn;t hire females of childbearing age, and it's illegal and they still do it. they are not alone. laws forcing employers to treat women "better" than males (what the fuck do you even mean by this?) don't make employers care more about women. it makes them not hire us.

>fat fembot posts in a thread dedicated to men craving fat women
>surprise, anons are craving her

>what is female quota
>what is affirmative action
You said it yourself, it's literally illegal to not hire women. How is that not being treated better? All it would take for your family's business to get sued to death and back is some complaints from women. That's how much power you have yet you still deny the privileged position you are in.

>fat slob
She actually said she's a decent looking fat girl. Also, see 44424729

do you realize why they had to make this law? do you realize there'd be an identical law for males if it was males that they were not hiring?

Fuck, forgot to put the actual link: boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/44424729

>You just think you deserve a 10/10 virgin waifu
We all do, get that in your head!

Now
>You could get sex easily
wrong
>If you lowered your standards you could fuck a fat smelly fembot.
We shouldnt have to settle for a fat mselly cunt
Fembots dont exist.

Cunt.

>do you realize there'd be an identical law for males if it was males that they were not hiring?
There would not. I can tell you this because in my field women already outnumber men. Know what is always included in job offers? That they will always prefer women, that women get special privileges and so on. It's complete bullshit but nobody is allowed to say anything or you can kiss your job bye bye as a male.

Whats wrong with robots wanting VIRGINS THEN YOU HYPOCRITE!

SHUTUP AND FUCK OFF.
NO. This is our board, we built it NOW LEAVE.

You see user. When women talk about standards what they mean is only they get to have standards no matter how sky high or out of their league they are. Men having standards on the other hand is sexist and pathetic and disgusting and so on.

What, are you a nurse? Also I'm not retarded, I have applied for jobs too and none of them anywhere said they prefer women or that women get special privileges. I had to apply for jobs because I am not allowed to work for my own family's company because I was born with a vagine.

If they want chad we can have a virgin.
Unless theyre females obv
Who wants to fuck a fat ugly cunt?

Then come over to Europe, the place where women can do no wrong but men are evil oppressors.

We need fembots to keep all the incels and failed normies out of the other threads

i would rather be oppressed than oppress someone else. it is wrong.
the problem is that nobody should have to deal with this.

offers from guys on r9k don't count because you have no standards. you don't discriminate among who gives you attention

>Ask a fat ugly fembot for sex and she will say yes.
But I want a marriage/serious relationship with one.

Yet youse come here and cry for offers.

Hypocrite sluts. This is why we hate you.

>come here and cry for offers

not really. posting =/= crying for offers
a woman existing isn't her 'asking for sex'.

Ah yes, the usual female bullshit.
>Well yeah I do get everything handed to me on a platter but it's only a bronze one, I deserve only gold!
You are perfectly showing why women can't be robots.