What are some attractive hobbies for men to have?

what are some attractive hobbies for men to have?

>oh what do you do for fun user
>i travel, work on cars, build computers, go bar hopping
>oh....

i thought that would make me somewhat interesting

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 40K)

I garden, weightlift, mountainclimb, paint, write childrens books, box and ride motorcycles.
and Im a 6'3 college football palyer who is a KHHV yeah they wont be happy with a golden dick that shoots diamonds

I like men that can climb trees, lie (as a sport), and solve math problems without cheating.

And by men I mean the fantasy man in my head who has the body of paul welsh originaldo

>tfw no hobbies other than Vidya
I swear I hate that question so much

I would kill for a man who was dedicated to volunteering with his freetime. Working with animals or vulnerable populations or human rights.

Aside from that, playing an instrument or in a band, travel, writing, gardening.

>highschool class first meetup
>teacher asks us to name our hobbies, what we like to do in our free time
>everyone is naming such things as music, sports, etc
>my turn
>"i-i like doing things with computer"
>silence for a few seconds
>teacher goes for the guy next to me
>i was literally the only person that mentioned something about computer

Attached: 1516437480377.jpg (480x269, 17K)

so volunteering is attractive, and artistic stuff

desu thats better than saying video games or anime (which i love but I know not to say as my interests)

i didnt mention anime but I might have said I like playing with computer, I cant recall it, it was years ago

desu no body cares or remembers they forget it at the end of the day and move on. They will think youre some tech guy and reflect on it for a second or just ignore you if its introdcutions

i paint
I find that sparks even a little conversation

anything artistic. I draw and that gets attention whenever I mention it.

Yeah, but if you're volunteering for pussy and not for passion I would see right through it. Idk how transparent it is to others, but I've been in the non-profit field for a while and there are tons of guys who stop by to help a few times and spend most of the time chatting up women more than getting the work done.

Cathedral Architecture enthusiast desu.

Attached: 1522484993056.jpg (1024x768, 391K)

>work on cars
>build computers

There's your problem

Crossdressing is pretty popular with the girls.

I train in a martial art (muay thai) and have my first fight at the end of the month.

I don't really know if that's an attractive hobby to girls. Getting beat up for fun isn't exactly socially acceptable. Not that I do it for girls, but because I was tired of going through life being scared of confrontations and generally being a little bitch. It's done wonders for my life.

Woodsman and crafting. Anything to do with crafting.

Having the most boring and average hobbies imaginable, like traveling, football etc...

In my fantasy life I drive a motorcycle and volunteer at animal shelters.

People who do a dozen different things are so insufferable. No-one is that broad. We know you're just putting on airs.

>Crossdressing is pretty popular with the girls.
yeah girls like crossdressering as fags

Attached: IMG_0739.jpg (313x470, 27K)

>tfw no crossdressing fujoshi gf

Film photography is neat

Attached: 6e08c726-01fa-4513-ae11-cea03ec305eb..jpg (1110x1700, 554K)

>what are your hobbies user?
>guns, staring into space, sometimes art when im not too depressed
>i-i have to go

who cares what roasties think anyways

I'm a wyman and I found very attractive about a guy that he was in a rescue/emergency team. Super hot. Also I'd say learning.

>learning
learning what you roastie slut.

>what are some attractive hobbies for men to have?

Anime, D&D, Lego, model painting, trading card games, WoW, taxidermie, mlp, online poker and collecting post stamps.

Why?It shows you're handy,and working on cars was pretty manly since like ever

Traveling is an attractive hobby. My guess is you are "traveling". As in going to a resort in Florida for a week once a year. Not traveling to strange exotic countries and experiencing wild weird things.

I watch anime, political documentaries, and make Gundam and 40k models. I am an alpha male, so therefore all these hobbies are what alpha males do. Feel sorry for those beta males who have to do sports or weightlifting to impress women. Imagine being so insecure about your body that you force it to work hard, FOR WOMEN.

Attached: 1517282318152.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Actual attractive hobbies that gain female admirers,
>Dancing (ballroom, classical, whatever. The girls line up to get a piece of that)
>Volunteering (shelters, house builds, etc. Shows you are both caring and manly.)
>Play an instrument and play it well
>Sing
>Be a decent cook
>Carpentry. Being able to build and repair shit gets those panties damp
>Photography, drawing, sculpture. Don't fuck around, be good at it. Guaranteed results.

Attached: Mens Finals - 'Mutual Understatement Tennis'.gif (277x197, 250K)

This is why you do hobbies for yourself.

Holy shit how can you be such a massive failure. Are you extremely ugly or just fat or have you actively avoiding pussy your entire life?

Learning not to reply to deadheads like you, apparently.

Attached: 1306481769805.gif (450x379, 542K)

my only hobby is cutting wood