Anyone here still playing ed edd n eddy online?

anyone here still playing ed edd n eddy online?
just logged into my old account as my main kevin and my bike has been stripped of all the upgrades wtf is this shit? has there been a server reset or something? (haven't played since 2014)
at least i still have my jawbreaker stash and my dork-detector skill is at 74 which is more than enough to pass the "dork, beware" quest line and get most of my shit back

Attached: tumblr_melrrtgfyT1r4x5x7.png (500x375, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hK99vZerSdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Double D still OP?

pretty much but most newfriends don't know how to properly level him anyway so it doesn't matter that much

Forgetting rolfs shoe beating skills and his farm summons being gamebreaking.
user i am shamed

what are you talking about?
rolf is OP sure but leveled the same he isn't a match against the ed-boys, are you forgetting the perk vs perk edition in the 2012 update designed to balance the characters? prior to it yoh could literalpy beat the entire "plank gone missing" saga with just double d if you leveled his labelmaker skills past level 20 and got the golden label, can't do that shit anymore

>tfw nobody plays eddy ever since they buffed his brother

What? How the fuck do you still have an account on that site? My level 80 Jimmy got completely deleted. It's like it never even existed. I spent all that time trying to level up his brace wire to be sharper. I got it so it was basically a close-range insta-kill that could easily get past Rolf's goats. Now I'm back to being a level 1 nazz scrublord

they comppetely butchered jimmy man, you can't even shine his braces at sarah's house anymore, got to buy the shine at the general store and it costs like 3 quorters it's fucked

Yeah, occasionally.
>log back in to oldest account
>stairs are still missing
I think it was because I kept grinding Eddy (like said, before his brother was nerf'd) with a friend who ran Ed + boomerang plus some random Edd we found in a lobby, and we started getting scams to work with like 80% probability or something crazy. Got reported for cheating by a bunch of cry-babies (probably Jimmy mains, eternally the best scam bait).

Attached: SCAM GAAAAAAAANG.jpg (720x494, 76K)

>going under the stairs in ed's house and taunting as rolf still crashes the server
cmon how long has it been? i wanna play my main without getting kicked on the spot

Anyone else unlock plank as a playable character. I got him to level 40 but can't seem to level his secondary stats high enough to increase my main level

>lying on an anonymous palm reading forum
why?

For real? I found his character sheet in the game files but I thought it was just an easter egg/joke. What's he like?

Attached: plank_ref.jpg (640x480, 41K)

i literally thought this was all legitimate until i googled it

someone hand me my L

Attached: 1456458307282.jpg (741x486, 42K)

Wait what the fuck?
Are the servers still up after all this time?

Attached: 1461289568011.jpg (540x540, 53K)

yeah, much less populated than before but its still fun.

old /co/ meme, there's a long screencap on an early thread on reddit

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (720x540, 94K)

funner, honestly. The cul-de-sac was not designed for the amount of people that used to play.

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Come check it out yourself mate.

>you can't even shine his braces at sarah's house anymore
Jimmy without a Sarah is almost impossible. Maining Jimmy without any Sarah's is like the 1080 noscope of EEnEo

Attached: o shit eddy wat r u doin.png (732x628, 551K)

I got banned and I'm stuck playing an adult character. I can't interact with anyone and no one can see me. How to appeal a ban?

is what im saying, and even then no one mains sarah because she has the negative perk with ed and he's pretty much essential for more advanced quests with his raw strength perk, i dunno what the devs were thinking with the few last updates

omg you didnt get banned, its a cool down, what did you do? you can appeal it on the forums but because it's not an actuap ban it will mostly be ignored

Yeah and I have three jaw breakers

Attached: legit.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Cooldown is the stairs, newfag. Adult was just an April Fools joke.

Why is Eddy such a casual class to play?

Attached: jujube.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

no it wasnt, my double d second is still in aduot mod because i called a kid "little nignog boy" over VC, the stairs is a cool down for the character, the afult world is a cool down for your account, git gud

WHY DID THE NERF ROLF'S GOATS?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 8nkyqeg4.png (556x430, 70K)

they*
original

Huh, must have gotten cool'd just when I went to bed before April 1. My bad.
Was lil' nignog a Johnny player? I bet it was

What level do I need to be to enter the box city?

Edtropolis? Only lvl 10 I think, but you also need 20 quarters, that's the main bit.

*10 quarters.

The population has risen back to 300000 players again.
It's not big picture show amount, but it's somthing.

youtube.com/watch?v=hK99vZerSdc