Wagecuck in fast food

Do any robots here still work fast food jobs? Get in here and share them feels. Retails fags also accepted.

How long are you working in fast food for. Do you intend to leave or do you have a comfy job

Attached: 10091001004.jpg (720x456, 67K)

i worked walmart for 2 years and it was terrible.

>stocking beans in isle 6
>old lady walks by
>"FUCK YOU. YOU GET PAID BY THE HOUR!"
>walks off

have a nice day ma'am

Why would she say that? Anyway im so retarded I work in a discount store. My coworker(old ass bitch) told me shes getting ready to get social security in a couple years. A little over a grand a month whether shes working or not. Now im thinking is there gonna be social security for those of us in our early twenties?

>get injured at my delivery job
>move away from silicon valley to modesto
>be a NEET for a few years
>gained hella weight
>can't find a job where i'm at
>god answered my prayers and i found a job like 5 minutes away from home
>it's fast food
>hard work at first
>about to quit the first day
>find it easy now
>losing weight because im standing on my feet for a several hours, hustling to give satisfactory customer service
>start saving money
>food is FUCKING 50% off and if i become manager then meals are free
>actually look forward to work because it actually make me feel like i have a life

Attached: 1513870741486.jpg (200x240, 8K)

We are never seeing a dime from it. Collect your NEETbux while you still can!

Probably were stocking slow as shit, and the old lady took offense because people had work ethic in her day, and you weren't working fast enough, and she wanted to see you motivated to stock them beans.

cooking at mcdonalds is fun and i like it
i eat like 40 chicken nuggets a day when nobdy is looking

>actually look forward to work because it actually make me feel like i have a life
Know that feel. Not sure if good or bad.

>he thinks I can get neetbux.
I should though, my life is hella cucked. Undiagnosed chronic pain and low iq/mental Illness. Rock and a hard place. Fuck boomers.

Disgusting.
Chicken nuggets are to chicken strips what Pringles are to potato chips.

I worked as a busboy for 6 months and I fucking hated it. I now work at a retail store stocking merchandise and its a million times better than dealing with gross water and mulched on food.

Worked at a jimmy johns in the ghetto for 3 months

I'll die before I go back there

Attached: 1521853943626.png (500x689, 40K)

I dont think its a terrible feel, user. As long as your job isnt borderline anal rape try to take some pride/satisfaction.
Good job, but watch that fucking fast food man. Diabetes and weight gain is right around the corner, with abuse.

why do you faggots chose to work at retail. or any job that has to deal with customers.

Work as a barista. Job is so easy that I haven't quit after 3 years even though I make peanuts

>remembering all those recipes
>putting up with entitlement and cranky people
Tough pills to swallow, but besides those it does seem easy af.

By my estimations I have worked 3 retail jobs for about 4 months total. Most of that was part time. I've only worked like 1 or 2 full work weeks before. It was the worst week of my life. No idea how cucks can do that shit.

I'm poor but I have every material good I want already. Neetbux are the superior choice. I also worked from home for a few months once.

One thing worth noting is that unless I can get away with lying literally no wagecuck job would want me. Being 22 and having never held a fulltime job before. It was exactly the same when I was 16, 18, 20. I never managed to get jobs I applied to. Wish I never bothered and simply focused on neet life.

What do you usually pull?

Not a retailcuck but if you're gonna wagecuck I'm being serious, look into do some sort lift/equipment job at a warehouse. I make almost $21 an hour in bumfuck middle of nowhere so the money is actually pretty good.

Attached: 1519293963914.jpg (352x352, 22K)

Last month went to 10 job interviews. 9 out of 10 were women interviewing me. 9 out of 10 I didn't get a job. My 10th interview was a man. Asked me 3 questions, can you work nights? are you available weekends? can you work holidays?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

"Okay, you're hired starting at $11 an hour. I just need 2 forms of ID." And then he brings the w-4.

Best day of my life and the moral of the story is women should not be hiring people.

Attached: 1499489297523.jpg (390x365, 23K)

Is that wage any good where you live

Is it hard on the back
You use a 401k

I dropped out of college and now work at my local supermarket. Recently turned 18.

It's just stocking stuff, help someone find their product etc. Parents force me to work because I dropped out which is understandable. Shifts start at 6 AM which is unbearable but I guess I will have to do this. On the plus side last week I only had to work 5 hours so its eh.

I just need a break. I don't know yet what I want to do and my brain is very busy right now. Need time to sort my shit out. My plan was to move out and live off student loans next year but since I dropped out I can't apply for them this year. Now I am considering moving out and just make some money online, $400 a month should be doable.

The last part is unrelated to the thread but I just need to tell someone.

Since I don't go to school, I get all those comfy mid shifts where I avoid the morning rush but also don't have to close
Anywhere from $700-1100 a month depending on my hours and tips

meant what kind of coffee do you use to pull espresso shots?

>Modesto
I'm in Modesto as well. You got extremely lucky, my dude.

>implying we have a choice
Some of us will work anywhere in order to, you know, survive.

>move out and live on student loans
you know you have to pay those back right? this is a retarded plan.

I've worked in a chicken fast food place for 6 years. First and only job.

Pretty comfy as a get money for doing not much work

It's our house blend so probably a mixture of like 30 different sources or some shit. I actually live right next to our roasting facility despite it being a small town and the company being international but I've never taken the tour of the building. If anything I know we source a lot from central and south america, north africa and indonesia

taking a semester break from college, decided to get a job because being neet all day gets boring. work 50 hrs a week at local bagel deli place (NJ). i work nights, usually 5p-5a shifts which is awesome because i have a fucked up night owl sleep schedule like you guys. love it because i can eat whatever i want there for free and get paid 10/hr under the table so no taxes + tips (usually make 10-20$ a night)

occasionally sucks tho because sometimes i work by myself and have to handle waves of drunk kids at like 12 or 2am

What kind of roast is it? I bet they burn the shit out of it.

>NJ
Fucking move what's wrong with you

>tfw retailfag
Don't compare me with the likes of fast food workers.

If I'm a pleb then you're a subhuman.

Of course I know? Do you consider 4k in student loans impossible to pay off? In my country there is no interest rate and you can take 30 years to pay it back. Calculate the cost.

women want chads to be near them at the job to talk to
men want hard workers

We call it "Dark & Distinctive" who knows what that means. I just drink iced water at work because I know how to sleep properly and don't need 5 cups of coffee to function in the morning. I think most of our regulars like us because we're the neutral/christian coffee shop alternative to starbucks' 'liberal atheist meetup' idea they've constructed in their heads

I work at five guys. All my coworkers are niggers and act like niggers, but i've gotten used to it. harder work than your average fast food joint.

Free food every shift and occasionally we pretend to accidentally reprint large orders so that one of us can take it home (the customers surprisingly always decline the reprinted order. i guess they dont want to get fat)

its a nice place user

>Dark & Distinctive
Sounds like an Italian roast. I hate the coffee industry with a passion but damn drinking pour overs of single origin coffees made all that bullshit tolerable.

How does it make you feel when girls get paid more for playing games badly?

Attached: 25730836720-offset-10140-preview.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>five guys
They make you wash your hands like every two minutes there, right?

Sounds comfy and delicious

I tried working at a family friends restaurant, not fast food but it was a walk up restaurant with no seating so close enough. I was in the front where all the ice cream was made. It was so fast paced it was exhausting. I got overwhelmed and quit. I'm a disappointment.

I'm trying to think about other jobs I could handle.

>tfw work at Starbucks
>technically isn't fast food, but it actually is
>Best job I've ever had
>Pays $13/hr
>Free pastries, beef jerky, food and coffee
>job is super comfy

I'm glad I don't work McDonalds or other fast food, they get paid $4/hr less than me and have a much harder job and way worse customers.

>How does it make you feel when girls get paid more for playing games badly?
Men get paid hundreds of millions because they can kick a ball accurately