Hey user can you please in our lab group...

>hey user can you please in our lab group? You're so smart! Don't worry we'll do the talking and writing and whatever else you need!

Attached: 1480336126594.jpg (702x878, 128K)

>lab group
uhh what?

>'ok, thanks'
>do things i need/want to do because i have all this free time now
>'thanks, you guys wanna come over and hang out later? beer's free'

this is a pretty sweet situation you've gotten yourself into, op. what's wrong with it?

In my Chemistry I work with a girl called Ruby who is kind of like that. Much more naive and innocent though; laughs at tiny things and is amazed by simple colour changes.

She's reasonably smart but couldn't be described as 'clever'.

Attached: 1477827097490.jpg (236x265, 12K)

she sounds cute and funny. you should tell her that and be her friend.

If anyone here is doing the talking it's going to be me, but the answer is still no.

There was this short, chubby (but all in the right places) girl in my circuits lab team that always kept touching me. Next semester when I had to change lab team for whatever reason she kept telling me that she missed me and the team feels worse without me.

>hey user! You don't have to sit alone for lunch in the stairwell anymore! You're our lab partner so you can eat here until the bell rings!

Attached: 1480335584325.jpg (2048x2048, 865K)

>Giving sluts yout free beer so they can get a pre buzz on then go and fuck chad at the club later.

p-please, I just want to get through school safely. I-I don't want to be accused of rape or anything. Please ask the teacher to switch our groups...p-please...

Sorry, I already told fembot I'd be her partner.

haha user you're funny

we're fitter and faster than you no one would believe you tried to rape anyone!

Attached: 1480329718985.jpg (2048x2048, 1.04M)

You meme but I have been in this situation, there were five of us and we all had our roles.
It was so efficient that always formed the same group throughout the 4 years of uni

> We all still talk to each other from time to time
>I miss them dearly

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6gmvuMpMp1rknvhs_500.jpg (500x494, 39K)

Gib more plz..

Attached: 1488571784698.jpg (672x434, 23K)

>was bab bartner bith bregnant bacy
>autisticlly thought I had a shot
>thought good flirting was sticking my ass in her face while using the microscope
>turn around to see her grimacing at me

Attached: 201C686A-FAD6-4595-91B0-7FAE102D3F2D.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Ok. First job is to help me get the Bunsen burner outta my ass

>we'll do the talking and writing and whatever else you need!

I'm in.

orioniialg

Attached: ass.png (79x89, 6K)

I step aside so I'm not in the way of them and the Chad they're addressing.

Ok you do the actual project and I'll cook the meth. We will finish this in a day!

>be in Junior High
>hear this kind of talk from girls in class
>share a common first name with the pretty boy Chad
>the girls end their statement by looking at me and making a point to say "NOT you"

I had vultures like this trying to prey on my intelligence and hard work in high school. I found that intentionally slacking off and failing my classes made them fuck off. In hindsight I don't know if my fucked up grades were worth the 40 minutes of peace and quiet.

I'd love to be in the lab with them

Why? So you can throw acid in their faces ?