Daily reminder that roasties would marry and fuck some mudslime pajeet instead you

Daily reminder that roasties would marry and fuck some mudslime pajeet instead you.

Attached: 22279666_10155714167940890_2064464884535931703_n.jpg (960x960, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BW49DwMJkns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's probably a good person, and has his shit together. I see nothing wrong.

Attached: 1519368170630.gif (500x475, 981K)

And? She is a roastie after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=BW49DwMJkns

oreganovskaya

obv this maybe he has a six figure job and has everything sorted out a well repsected family man but what about op? "hurrr durrr im white"
if your race is your only quality then you should be out of the gene pool

that guy seriously looks like someone I know. He is developing some sort of groundbreaking artificial heart or something at Cambridge.

>Be in the mall.
>See some blonde 7/10.
>She is in a relationship with a fat Indian manlet.
Unbelievable, but I guess personality wins over looks.

It is not the personality, it is virtue signalling.
>muh diversity

Not only that, I have seen interracial couples passionately kissing in public. They women deep down want a dark "dominant" man. It's so pathetic, women should never have gotten rights. They will decay society just to be with a guy that triggers her primal desires.

Attached: Chad vs virgin.jpg (1001x1504, 494K)

why is it that dudes with good beard genes always grow them in the most fucked up way

like why the fuck is he trying to make it square shaped
and where did his moustache go

what the fucking fuck

Dont make fun of pajeets they are autists like us

He is a muslim that is why. That is the signature muslim beard style and they shave off the mustache.

Attached: web3-muslim-man-face-young-beard-head-shutterstock_122151928-shutterstock.jpg (1200x600, 506K)

I am glad you libtard losers getting cucked by non whites. You deserve it.

>50% Steve Urkel
>50% Abraham Lincoln
>100% Slayer

That is such a beautifully comy image. I can feel the rain on my skin and smell the grass.

How did I not notice that? Based pajeet.

I'm not white so I could care less. If he's got his life together and he's a good person, then I see nothing wrong.

Attached: 1482378753699.jpg (235x176, 12K)

women would date anything instead of me.

And what you gonna do about it faggot?

continue to save money and live my lonely life.

That's a Farik not a Pajeet, get it right you negroid

^

A man after my heart. Keep fighting the good fight brother, fuck these roastie sluts. We arent caving to jew propaganda and dont let anyone tell you so. I mean that unircinally too.

Same shit. At the end of the day shitskins taking your women. What are you gonna do about it faggot?

Idk what a farik is but thats a pajeet.

Thanks man. Good luck to you too. One day we'll own big empty mansions and they'll be stuck in their shitty shoebox apartments

I meant to say Fariq, that's definitely a muslim's beard. Pajeet is a hindupooinloo. There are many nuances in the brown my friend.

Actually I think the guy is trying to grow an Amish or Mennonite beard or something. Look at his hair and the way he is dressed.

And pajeet just means any Indian, I dont even think its a real name. There are muslim pajeets/pakis.

Stay mad
>That pic
LMAO I wonder why a girl prefers a good looking guy vs a creepy fatso

It's called money you retards

Did not work for Elliot Rodger. Son of a Hollywood director. Money is so far down the line in terms of attractiveness for roasties.

>He's probably a good person
$_$
>and has his shit together
$_$

It would have worked really well if he lifted just a touch to get beyond skeletal, and waited like one year for puberty to finish instead of dying.

She'll deserve it when she gets put in a burka and beaten every day.

nigga she's indian too

>Money is so far down the line in terms of attractiveness for roasties.

That is bullshit, it's just that Elliot, just like many of you was just a shitty person, with a shitty personality that pushed people away.

She is far from Indian. I know this girl she is pure white. Both of her parents are white.

Personality is just a meme. Since you mention about shitty personality, it is a result of constant rejection not the other way around. Many of them start innocent, will give women their world if asked.

Build the fucking wall already!

Attached: 0012.jpg (425x274, 10K)

Getting fit is a meme as well. Go to Jow Forums and see how many lonely men there are.