/TFPG/ 25+ General - Called in SIck Edition

Who else /jobmakingthemsick/?

Attached: images.jpg (700x335, 95K)

The anxiety about it makes me feel unwell, but it''s not actually giving me diseases or anything.

Been eating only takeout for 2 weeks, when will I learn to be an adult?

Attached: 1464396556823s.jpg (231x250, 9K)

I just got a job at a taco shop and I always feel like puking every morning before my shift. I've called out of work twice because of it in like 5 weeks. I wonder when they're going to get sick of me being sick of work and just fire me already.

My job/career is my only chance to change for the better

I have a job and nothing has changed.

>when you dream about an entire nightmarish anime 14 episode season in 2 hours

How does that even happen?

I woke up kind of disturbed by it. What a fucked up ending too because the protagonist just ran away from the mob and let his friend get shot and left everyone captured at the mercy to homicidal sadists. The whole series was some fucked mix of Wu-Tang Clan, Quentin Tarantino , Eli Roth, Afro Samurai, and GunGrave.

Fuck I can't sleep and the theme song is stuck in my head.

>be me 4 years ago
>early 20's, neet
>need money
>need to pad resume
>get absolute bottom of the barrel dead end job
>well this is only temporary r-right? I can work up to better
>4 years later still here
>absolutely numb to how shit job is and what a failure I am

Slowly waking up and beginning to fully grasp the scope and weight of the fact that I wasted a good 1/5 or so of my life.

It's like my mind fucked right off for a good 4 years. I can barely remember any of it. Just years of having no opinion no interest no pride no drive. I'm almost 30 and have nothing to show for it.

Attached: 1490410528540.jpg (500x646, 102K)

>Be a neet who never goes out or does anything
>Get a job
>Learn the value of time
>Try and workout/be active
>Try and be social
>Allows me to buy things and will allow me to move out/away from my parents

I love dreams like those.
I had a full dream last night taking down some prick Chad and having him kill himself.
I've dreamed I was a 30's gangsta & many other things.
Semi lucid sex dreams are without a doubt the best since you don't know what's going to happen but you can kinda guide your actions so you can feel up QTs in public one after another or whatever

My job is relatively easy and pays well but the people I work for are not good people. They exude greed, arrogance and nepotism which, naturally, the company itself is founded on. They are obsessed with money and the prospect of helping people or even just giving people something of value is rarely discussed.

I know, obviously, that a company needs money to operate however these people are already quite wealthy. This company was created solely to attempt to increase their wealth which is sickening especially when every single piece of PR they put our tries to make them look like they really want to help people.

I want to do good, honest work but instead I am rewarding terrible people for terrible behaviour.

Attached: image.jpg (777x728, 363K)

I work for a state's government.
So many people of "the public" would be gassed if I was a dictator it would make Hitler's gas bill look dull.

While I am against greed that blatantly takes from someone else I'm not against people lining their pockets for work that doesn't have a positive effect on society.

>work in telesales selling network solutions to businesses
>call up business #2304923
>qt sounding receptionist answers
>always get nervous when talking to qt grills
>"h-hey my name is user, could you please put me through to whoever deals with your network s-solutions?"
>"i'm sorry he's busy, can I help you at all?"
>"o-of course, well... uh... h-hold on haha"
>panic
>hang up
>mfw all of our calls are recorded so that is on record

Why am I incapable of talking to women even on a professional level?

Attached: 1466360458651.jpg (680x673, 33K)

>Okay, tomorrow will be the day I start eating healthy
My thoughts just about every day.

Last night I dreamed I was in the Poseidon Adventure and I was drowning.

Ha I'm in the same boat it will be 4 years this September and I'm making less money now than when I started just because I went from full time to part time cause my boss didn't like how I dealt with customers or didn't like how I refused to do the service part of the job, they just took away my keys one day and stuck me in the warehouse.
I always say how much I fucking hate it but I never apply to any where anymore. I just kinda gave up and became apathetic to the whole situation. I know I wont pass a drug test so why bother, and even If I do get the job It will just be another shitty job where I move heavy things from one spot to another. I remember being young and seeing older people in their 40s or doing shit jobs at like a supermarket or something, that's gunna be me I'm gunna have some shit job that pays 40-50k a year and single in some overpriced single apartment with some type of drug/alcohol problem, could be worse I guess.

The funny part is that she could have been 400 pounds with blue hair. You'll never know.

Attached: 1520455565743.gif (250x188, 1.74M)

TFPG?

Been calling in sick since Tuesday not gonna go back till Monday. Just so fucking depressed lately. But the guilt about it and anxiety about going back aren't helping either.

Desperately refreshing every gaming related website I know looking for anything to dump hours of my life into and keep me distracted.

Attached: 1518289922999.png (824x766, 781K)

Wear sunglasses, then it feels like they can't see inside you.

Not that user. It worked for me for about 2 months, then I reverted back to my NEET habits while still working. Look at me now, browsing Jow Forums of all things. Also
>be social
good luck with that working night shifts

>keep applying for new jobs because my current one is so shit and I've already been there for 2 years
>don't have any more sick days
>work 8-6, 5 days a week

so how do I actually interview with my new prospective employers?

I'm not cut out for this normie shit

Learned my contract isnot getting renewed a month ago, have about 4 ish months before Iam out on my ass again. Kinda working in a fever to have something for my resume and hitting on students(work at a uni) bc nothing really matters, anymore

Attached: 7CAFE6B1-E8FC-4443-A525-4CEA1141EE12.jpg (1589x1600, 202K)

>Guy friend in town again
>Asks to meet up
>Says he missed me and gives me a big hug
>Says he's so relaxed around me
>Says his social anxiety melts away because "I already know you like me"
>Says that if I were around all the time he would be super confident
>"Man, being single sucks."
>"You smell so good. Do you use some shampoo or scent? You don't?"
>Jokes about being in a relationship with me
>Jokes about being a creep coming to sexually assault me
>Initiates a tickle fight that lasts for almost an hour
>I make a joke involving us being married
>He replies "You're beautiful but you're my *friend* >:("

Attached: 1520619295761.png (600x600, 410K)

are you sure you are 25 or older

>lucked out and got one job
>can't get any other job, even if the job description is identical
>more suicidal than when I was a poor NEET

I want to go back.

Attached: 1487727670688.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

I work in a shitty bodega. It's nearly impossible to get fired here. I've gotten to the point of absolute customer service zen, NOTHING irate normies say phases me anymore. If I get my shit together I'm going for a customer service agent position in a call center. Less draining than nightly face to face interactions with crackheads.

Attached: 1521936916598.png (200x200, 60K)

Realized that co-workers who said "yeah we're friends" never meant it and just completely stopped talking to them

Just gonna focus completely on myself and lifting and my job

Still living at home after my truck rolled on its side, no job untill january the earliest. Had a meltdown because living in a "crack house" with family.

I always had anxiety I would be fired, not really the job itsself

wut? Nothing wrong with that if you can afford it.

Can't you get the autism buxx? Do you make more than autism money?

it will in due time if you are making money, get house+car fully paid and then save for a mail order bride/ shelter E-gurls for lovin

Where has jirenposter been lately ?

He's gone postal. Or bus stopal.

Taco bro here, tried getting autism bux when I was in community college but apparently I need to have a minimum amount of hours worked before they'll even consider giving autism bux.