She's different! I can fix her!

Has anyone actually managed to shape up a deeply damaged but thoroughly in love gril into being a reasonably committed member of an at least semi stable relationship by throwing love and understanding at her until she gets in control of her frequent overemotional spergouts and low quality mind games?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: apustas helperstaja.jpg (655x527, 34K)

No. But i managed to shape pretty stupid young female into committed and dependable wife. Also educated her. You can work miracles on females but only when you dominate her psyhologically.

Not by myself. She made freinds that helped and supported her too and we were all patient and supportive even when she got mad but it was worth it

Kinda but she mainly fixed herself

I guess it sort of goes without saying she's supposed to participate and have some other source of support as well.

Yeah I shot her.

Improving a girl just means she'll be equipped to find somebody better, doesn't seem like a wise investment.

Not me.personally, but I know.a guys. They were together for years and suddenly left him for a guy she met on the internet.

Thinking like an investment banker. Is your name perhaps in some way derived from the old testament?

Yes. It lasted six years or so.

Unless you know why she acts like this, it will be pretty impossible to help her since you will have to act like a psychologist to actually get anywhere near ''fixing'' her.
Just using love and understanding won't get you that far. You might be able to get her onto a road of recovery, but other than that would be difficult to say since you will need the help her break habbits and thought patterns. I had to do something like this when I helped my sister recover from depression and break her lazy character so that she would actually start looking for ways to improve herself instead of relying on others to take care of her.

There's nothing wrong with thinking things through. Just look at the examples of women improving themselves and then deciding to move on to another man. If you love her then you're at less risk of losing her if she stays in your league.

i left a very long-term bf for a guy i met on the internet but to be fair the bf was just as much of a failure as me and didn't have the capacity to help me improve in any way. so if she wants to improve i'm gonna have to disagree with just a tiny bit, although his line of thinking might work in some cases

agree with all this, but also have to say that getting a broken girl to talk to an actual psychologist wouldn't be a bad move especially if she's in a bad place because nobody else would encourage the idea

yet more evidence of the "women only date up" meme, wow

the truth is a terrible thing

To be honest if I couldn't get and keep a pleb tier job in 2018 I wouldn't even be surprised if I got dumped. After high school if your life development is 0 and you intentionally keep it that way, you should be prepared for the consequences.

You can't fix people, they fix themselves or they don't - it has nothing to do with you, and more than likely you're going to be in for a lot of heartache finding this out.

Attached: 1522882839894.png (1027x723, 103K)

But only if you're male amirite, useless chicks will always have suitors

yeah but if I were you I would be careful. some people don't wanna change and their mind games are high quality.

Complaining about shit like that won't change it. You know the rules to the game, play to win or don't at all.

Yes, and then she used that emotional stability to leave me and pursue the life she always wanted without me. So glad I was able to help her through all of her panic attacks, be rejected on the basis of depression for any kind of physical contact just to watch her blossom into a powerful woman who can fuck whoever she wants and was supported through the worst trials of her life.

Don't fix people. They'll either leave you broken or just leave you. Ask yourself a very serious question. If they weren't fucked up, and had it together, would they choose to be with you?

>Complaining about shit like that won't change it. You know the rules to the game, play to win or don't at all.
It's the rules of the game when it's males suffering, but oh boy oh boy when it's females the ones not getting life on tutorial autoplay mode.

I don't really know how many times it needs to be said, no matter how eloquently and self pityingly whine about it, that won't change. If you don't take the steps to get where you want, you won't get there. Some people get it easy, some people have to work for it. Maybe you should waste a few more years of your life letting it all fester before you realize you're wasting what you could have made the best part of your life.

I already know all of that, and I wouldn't bother to whine about it if it wasn't for all the hipocrisy around the issue, especially considering I got pretty lucky overall. It's the self-interested lies that really grind my gears. Also, don't paint it like it's consuming my life or something. I know it'd help you to make your point, but sadly it's not the case.

Tim you faggot, give up. Its really not gonna happen. its just not, no matter how hard you try. feel free to return it, it will make your life miserable if you continue.

Attached: 1519402489542.gif (200x200, 2M)