What do you hate most about normies?

What do you hate most about normies?

I hate how they try their best to not look into anything.

Is there an issue but doesn't effect me right now? Then I don't care. Researching into stuff like this is for nerds and losers.

Attached: f0926ode3nhz.jpg (2048x1536, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/r9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they look like a ctrl c ctrl v of everyone. i never met a normie with an unique personality.

this reminds me of an image

Attached: 1498549471333.png (500x522, 126K)

Normie this normie that
You guys are such faggots

OH AND BY THE FUCKING WAY
EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS CTRL C CTRL V OF EVERONE
IM SAD HELP ME
IM DEPRESSED HELP ME
BOOHOO NORMIES
BOOHOO SOYBOYS

All of you are such faggots

what does the sheep mean?

Either that they wear wool or they bang sheep

I think OP is trying to establish that the rest of the world are sheeple.

t.Assmad norman

t.Whiny white boy

this user is pretty pissed off today.
and i meant in real life, not in the board. can you even read mate

Attached: 1462482341013.png (327x316, 165K)

Whereas robots are all unique special snowflakes who are smarter than normies, right?

I hate when they refer to pets as fur babies

I hate when they go and get a meme coffee because its cool to do so

This cuntGay ass plain sunglasses they wear

Jeez theres that many hings but I cant think of them anymore.

t.assuming im white

Attached: 16265496_1577878022240512_7598366159523616579_n.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Pretty much yeah.

saddsaf

if you have nothing in common with us or dont like this place then why are you here?

i wouldn't say 'smart'. but more self-aware

What does self-aware mean in this case? If anything robots are a hivemind who consume memes in their echo chamber.

oh. That makes sense. I guess I'm a brainlet.

If you have nothing in common with normies or dont like real life why are you alive?
Grab a KSG and go kys fast please:) ty!

>anxiety and depression
kek, those are literally normie meme you fag
Everyonr either has depression, anxiety, bpd etc. cus its cool to be mentally troubled to some degree
keep in mind that they dont actually show any signs of this until they actually need sympathy or attention.

Whenever i hear someone mention anxiety or depression I wanna throw my shit at their stupid face

I drink a 70cl of whiskey alone every friday
does that count

Shit rebuttal there you goal post moving faggot.

Ill ask again, why are you on a website you hate calling everyone on it an idiot?

>Be normie
>Go on r9k
>hate r9k
>contribute nothing
>Thread attacking normies comes up
>Get triggered
>Could just leave
>Nup because retarded normie

Walking joke lol.

I bet the guy who made that picture is just a failed normal who is mad cus he got rejected so now he thinks he's a "robot"
and the fact that you used the word "normie" proves that you're a fag and should get out

i want all female normies to hug me 24/7

>where my hug at??
>mmmm das nice
>yeaaaaa i like this
>yo hurr smell guuuuuud

Attached: wheremyhugat.jpg (1440x1080, 110K)

>I'm not as socially active or trendy as my friends therefore they are normies and I'm a totally unique le robot
op failed normalfag confirmed

Hey after all of this is done and it's over
I'll go out with my friends, have some fun before spring break is over
While you are crying yourself to sleep you tiny little bitch
Who's the walking joke here?
The guy who spends his hours on this board all day long ( All of you )
Or me the one who comes here just to piss you guys off from time to time
LMAOOOOOOOOO
SERIOUSLY
you are so fucking dumb you trap loving little sissy boy

When was the last time you researched anything you stupid nigger?

>"why are you so quiet, user?"
>non-stop gossiping
>horrendous taste in music
>travelling to meme places such as paris and london

>fur babies

I hate anything like this it reminds me of reddit

t. nignogwatermalone

What you are talking about is low self reflection. And yes normies have like 1/10 in that attribute.

It is an attribute that for sure collorates with wisdom and intelligence. I would say myself I am very over reflective. I can easly speak of myself as a third person and see myself doing something in the moment im doing it.

Very unpractical though in this fucked up world.
If you could have some physical needs taken care of then your self refelction is a very good tool for long term mental health and prob inner peace the older and wiser you get, faster than anyone else.

But aslong as the world forces you to "get along" and get physical activities done in a very brainless manner you cant be too selfreflecting without hurting yourself and becoming, for example: Depressed, over analytical, or over consiouss.

Sry for english, its not my first language.

It's self-delusion more than anything else. If you actually had self-reflection you would be able to analyze your actions anf correct and improve. You would be successful in life and with women. But because you are not, it follows you have a 1/10 in self reflection.

>be robot
>go on r9k
>hate r9k
>contribute nothing
>thread attacking robots comes up
>get triggered
>could just leave
>nup because retarded robot

>be me
>somewhat akward chad looking beta inside
>one day with my freinds(3)
>one of them posts on Jow Forums regulary lets call him larry
>two other are normies lets call then alex and stacy
>sitting in burger king
>joking around
>my stage 7 autism boots up
>without thinking
>start to call group of chads normies and said kek twice
>analize what I just said
>stacy and alex ask what normie means
>autism hits stage 8
>"its someone who dosnt look at memes"
>they start to laught
>larry looks at my with mixed face
>few weeks later
>meet up with alex and stacy
>they start to complain how they are sorrounded by normies
>they use kek at least once a sentence
>tfw cringe is so fucking big I literally want to punch them
>it was 2years ago
>they message me to complain aboute how theire freinds family and everybody in general are normies and send me autisic facebook teir memes and say how normies dont get "muh humor"
>wtf have I created

>LMAOOOOOOOOO
>SERIOUSLY

LMAO, Seriously?

>I'll go out with my friends, have some fun before spring break is over
That sounds gay

>While you are crying yourself to sleep you tiny little bitch
Nope.

>Who's the walking joke here?
You

>The guy who spends his hours on this board all day long ( All of you )

You make it sound like a bad thing?

Also not as a bad as the internet tough guy who comes on a boartd he/she hates to try and keep robots down.

How many sheckles does soros pay you?

Again shitty rebuttal.

Try hardy you triggered normie.

Also, one more thing.

The one thing that maybe very unrational on my part, but that gets me more mad than anything else.
That one thing is when I think about how I know atleast quiet many normies who play/act during the day, they lie and they try to mascerade.
They still do that when they are going to sleep. When they lay down with their own thoughts and no one is there to judge them, they still act out and lie to themselves in their head so that they can go to sleep.

I've heard normies talk abouot this topic in a way that seems like its a dirty secret of them.
Maybe it applies to some robots too but I think wether or not normies speak of it or not they do it alot more.

So when I heard normies speak of this it is most in the form of how they HATE and FEAR their own thoughts at night. They just CANT go to sleep letting their mind wander.
And its not in the way you and I may have trouble sleeping thinking about the world or a game or your past.
Its like for them their real thoughts that try to get through to them through the bullshit they put on their face everyday is trying to get through and they do EVERYTHING they can do dampen it at night.

Many normies take actual drugs for many diffrent reasons every day that they never speak of either.

I have had the oppertunity in community college to sneak through belongings in normies room and see alot of bottles prescription or not for stimulants.

I will stop my ramblings now.

Sry again for my english.

Its quite a generalization though I dislike how many need to bump up their reactions to fit in. As a species no doubt we have empathy for one-another though when people start crying crocodile tears over every mention of Africa/ Syria/ Palestine or act extremely surprised when someone they know of has died for example (when they blatantly know already) and try to make a scene in some vapid attempt to preserve decency I always end up rather annoyed. People might consider it "autistic" though really I doubt we care about things half as much as we make out on the surface, rather one's embellishment of their own/ other people's actions are merely how they want to react and not their reaction proper - if we all went with the latter there would likely be little drama in the world and we could relax a little.

Also it does bother me somewhat when people try to integrate fitness into their character - like you should be fit in the first place and maintain adequate health through your life no matter who you are. Also talking about music is generally aggravating, that and literature are impossible to talk about without crossing any pretensions and having a legitimate discussion; I never bring up the two for any reason ever despite reading over 200 pages a day and listening to music near constantly outside of work. In a similar manner I hate when people talk about politics in general, as its always the most self-contradicting people ascribed to any ideology that are the most vocal about it, no-one professional would ever talk about such things face-to-face and that's how it should be. No-one needs the drama.

I remember people a couple years lower than me back when I was in school randomly pinning me against a wall and hugging me, don't get me wrong it was cozy though I was more flustered and freaking out about my friends seeing me like this than really enjoying it.

Attached: Idle.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

You are so fucking full of yourself Jesus Christ get over yourself

You think i give a shit what you think? Go on keep crying and whining like the little tiny bitch you are
Im not being an internet tough boy what will i gain comparing my life to you?
It's like comparing something different lmao
What's funny is how entitled you are
You get so sad the moment someone hurt you lol
Go on keep replying and making this even funnier for me

Are you mad and now projecting?
Speak out my friend, I guess you haven't for some time now on the internet.
Its your time to shine.

bad peoples starter pack =D soo i have a depression bye

Also Non stop-gossiping. I don't know if you've tried it though have you stopped back-chat altogether? I keep a policy of no back-talk and funnily enough I barely ever speak now, there's nothing to talk about! Not that I regret it though I do kinda understand why some gossip, still it should be toned down in any case.

Look there's nothing that annoys me more than a robot that loves his self-pity.
It doesn't make sense for you to feel pride over being a fucking loser.

Their utter denial of reality and constant just world fallacies

That image makes me do the funni haha.

>you think i give a shit what you think?
you think i give a shit what (you) think?

You sound like the biggest cunt alive.

>hurr how dare they have fun hurrr

No wonder no one likes you you fucking loser.

I'm racist too. You fucking normalfag coon.

t.norman who doesn't know how t. works

>implying what normalfags call "fun" isn't just degenerate autism

talking without thinking has always been the number one thing more me

I'm extremely deliberate and cautious with what I say and the way it represents my internal world but they are just bulls in a china shop with their words. they live by a "more is better" philosophy with everything

>Hurrr fun is degenerate

You are retarded like fucking muslims.

>social shaming on Jow Forums

lmao normans are moronic beyond belief

because he's a manchild bully. he misses being the school yard coward picking on helpless kids for entertainment.
there's nothing moire pathetic then normies coming here to bully robots, I mean grow the fuck up losers!

Attached: Laughing-Memes-20.jpg (620x364, 13K)

i'll add that's he's also a salty wage slave and we are sitting on our asses while he ruins his health slaving away like a little bitch.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! go get those neetbux slave!
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Attached: gjx1b.jpg (620x445, 36K)

>Implying snapchat and instagram aren't degenerate

clearly you are more of a joke being a grown adult coming here, wasting your time, bullying us because you're a vapid normie without any individuality or substance.

What does the bacteria or whatever next to the house represent?

>Look there's nothing that annoys me more than a robot that loves his self-pity.

This is what r9k is about. Leave.

>It doesn't make sense for you to feel pride over being a fucking loser.

Yeah it does. The fact you dont get it is why you dont belong here, normie. Robot is now an identity just as being a normie is. Deal with it. We hate you, you are our enemy. Even though I technically became normie years ago I never forgot where i was once. You dont deserve to be happy just because your good looking.

You can have fun without being a degenerate.

You mad normie? Cant handle a robot who doesnt know his place? Hmm Ide be angry too, scared even.

You might want to check your attitude before another one us shoots up normie haven, like your HS.

While you ate it educate yourself
knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/r9k

>You think i give a shit what you think?
Yes.

Didnt read the rest.

Sauce on the anime pls

Great thread. Look at all these normalfags outing themselves. Amazing how stupid they can be, to come here, a refuge for autists and outcasts and try to shun us. How utterly pathetic.
Stay mad normalfags.

I swear there is something wrong with normies. Why are they so obsessed with snapchat? It's like a socially-acceptable autism. It's just sending pictures of essentially nothing to one another with snarky comments. Can people not just do this on their facebook group chat? Why are they obsessed with diversifying their social media (inb4 facebook shill - I'm not advocating its use, just saying it is strange that they use anything else).

Their degenerated deeds, lavish life style and overall honorless way of doing things.

Attached: 22857931_964552087017138_7698770556442640384_n.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Its a cancer cell
OP implies normies are cancer when the term cancer is a very normie thing to say

Are you all retarded no one wants to be a robot. All of you newfags are like "OMG normies suck i'm edgy" I would fucking give my left arm to become a normie instead of the faggot i am today, there is still some hope for some of you. Just remember being a robot is not good not cool and does not make you an "memer". This all hating normies thing on this website is about being jealous of them not because of how plain they are. I had normie friends that where actually pretty interesting allot more interesting than me.

Attached: 1522574594124.jpg (665x662, 38K)

This. I'd kill myself to be a normie. There is nothing fun about being lonely, being angry at everyone and everything, and being depressed.

You're just failed normalfags. If I wanted to be a normalfag I'd try to put effort in my life. I'm not happy but at least I'm not a fake faggot pretending everything is alright. Fuck off to Reddit.

>What do you hate most about normies?

the need to socialize and not shutting the fuck up.

back to Jow Forums brainlet

Why is every view outside the norm edgy and trying to be cool. I'm not cool and don't care. I don't have social capital. Since edgy is no longer cool to society if I was trying to be cool this is the last I'd be

Snapchat, instagram and social media in general.
>this is me and my friend
>this is me at the gym
>this is me at the beach
>this is me at the caffetteria
>this is me
>this is me
>this is me
>me
>meeeeeee

Also lmaoing @ all the assblated normans itt

Are there any other people than robots and normies? Because it makes no sense, you describe normies as even dumber than robots. Who are the people who run and advance civilization?

>Are you all retarded no one wants to be a robot.

fuck off you failed normie. I like being a robot and not being some pussy worshipping simp.

the elites.

Dude, robots put pussy on a pedestal like no other.

So the people who are not vapid normies as described by OP, or robots, are all elites? 80% of the population is elite, really?

well I don't and I have no interest in flushing my money down the toilet like normie do with women.

>asserting that the difference left over are some arbitrary class that supposedly keeps civilization moving

you're just randomly assigning numbers and % to shit, aka, strawman.

i hate the type of normie who tries too hard to appear cool/apathetic.

>i'm just here to laugh at how pathetic u are bro lol Xd

How am i pretending everything is alright i'm just saying being a robot is not a good thing.

>Reddit spacing
Get your shit and get out!

Attached: 1521954156128.jpg (398x402, 74K)

The average person is pretty dumb. 50% of people are even dumber than that. On the flipside the other 50% is not that stupid.

Normies are awesome, and special.
They got big balls and big brains.
They are true human beings.
They are intresting and always have something new.
Normies know how to have fun.
They know how to talk.
Normies are the best.
A real sense of community too.

While robots are. ... Lets forget they even exist haha.

Attached: 1522877063983.jpg (852x1280, 116K)

I'm just saying that these people are trying to inflate their egos by saying how there better than "normies" when they are not

The true robot success story is the one where he knows every negative aspect of his own life and actively works towards bettering himeself for no reason other than personal interest in making himself an all around better person. One who is able to be successful and socialize without sperging out despite a natural hatred for being around others.

I'm addicted to Snapchat and this post made me snap out of it. Thank you.

Most of the people ITT aren't much better, being failed normies and all.

I'm saying that's what normalfags do.

I've been spacing my posts like this before you even discovered Jow Forums, kid.

Speak about yourself sweetie.

There's no such thing as a normie! Everyone is perfect in their own special way!

Attached: Kamiya.Tomoe.full.1673634.jpg (1920x1080, 1.96M)

I'll agree with that point most normal people pretend things are better than they are.

Normies create a bad music and pop culture. Normies get angry if you don't think the exact things they do. They only value consensus

It's hard not to think this way seeing how so many of them are NPCs and ostracize you for little things. I'm not cool because normies define it.

Why is everything always need to be so black and white with you autistic dumb fucks?
>don't want to be robot
>want to be normie
Just try to reach moderation. Have at least 1 close friend, don't be vain, obsessed over hobby is fine, don't hate everything but no need to love everything either.
Is that so hard for you faggots to comprehend?

Attached: 12747777_515419305286908_1610285801_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

The speed at which they can 180 their entire outlook on a given issue.
>Middle school
>Need new shoes
>Go to Shoe Carnival
>See a neat and original af looking pair of black and which shoes
>Mom tells me they're old school as fuck Chuck Taylor Converse
>Have her get me them
>Literally get shit on for an entire school year over them
>Whole school rags on my shoes like I'm some kind of geeky nigger faggot
>Have another growth spurt
>Just get a really non-chalant pair of New Balance over the summer
>Summer ends
>Go back to school
>Literally the only one not wearing some kind of converse

Just like with video games
>Played games a lot
>Considered an absolute anti-social nigger faggot for it
>Several years later every normie and their mother is playing video games and talking about how cool they are

Attached: 10369873_911088268975384_1207189735672914054_n.png (853x960, 683K)