I got these in my weed. Can i replant them?

I got these in my weed. Can i replant them?

Attached: IMG-20180405-WA0003.jpg (4032x2268, 582K)

if you eat them they will grow in your intestines and generate a constant flow of THC

possibly but odds are theyll be male and useless

Well shit originalllllly

Yes but make sure you read up on it as much as possible. Every time anyone I know including me has tried about 50% of the plants die no matter what before they get to the budding stage.

I knew some one who dumped some seeds into a random plant pot in a cafe and they started growing.

I'm no botanist, and there's a good chance this could be bullshit, but try this.

Attached: try this.jpg (696x553, 83K)

use these ones first
they have the most chances of being female

Attached: jackpot.png (672x381, 274K)

Those are tracking devices you are fucked.

nice sneeds

Attached: 1519946337022.gif (1100x450, 326K)

How do you people know all this shit?!

Were you doing an indoor grow? Honestly plants tend to grow like crazy outdoors if they're in a sunny spot. Cannabis craves extremely bright direct sunlight, lots of airflow...things that are expensive to recreate indoors.

Of course the soil matters a lot. Cannabis plants tend to do amazing in containers outdoors, grown in organic soil-free potting mix.

the ones that almost always ended up as females were casually the seeds that were rounder...

I live in north africa (climate like california and spain) and I have a sun roof. Should I be fine ?

I live on a cold area and the only cannabis that you can actually grow indoors is cannabis ruderalis.
it takes 2-3 months to grow but its worth it.

It just means the weed is really good bro. No you can't replant them. You could leave them in some water and see if they sprout roots though. They probably won't.

see can't you see the 2 good seeds over there m80?

Those two seed are round and big.
Others are odd shaped.
You have ave a clue user.

Even the males have thc but what are the laws in your area?
It isn't ideal but I recommend you start using more electricity in your home if you plan to grow a few months before hand little by little. After a while get some LED grow lights. Not from the same place and not all at once. They use less power.
It isn't talked about much but utility companies do notice power usage spikes and cooperate with authorities so be mindful.
Also be mindful of the smell. You'll want air filters and such.
You can line the area around your grow with aluminium foil to degrease light loss and you need to know your fetilizers.
Chances are you got reggie if you have seeds in it anyways but it's still ok for dry spells.

I don't know anything about the legal issues involved and so I can't take any responsibility whatsoever on that front, you understand.

But cannabis will grow very well when there's lots of sunlight, good airflow, and enough water and nutrients. The various strains do better in different environments (e.g. landraces from the Himalayas will tolerate the cold far better than landraces from the Caribbean, whereas Caribbean strains will generally be able to tolerate extreme heat better than Himalayan strains), but if one is providing daily care to 2-3 container grown plants it matters a lot less than if they were growing a big crop out in some field. Hotter temperatures and dryer air will necessitate more frequent watering, in some cases daily.

It's very possible that some Himalayan strains like Hindu Kush would do fine. They grow in cold climates and can tolerate very cold weather (not frost though).

Disclaimer: I live in a place where cannabis is legal and not a big deal. Last thing I want to do is get someone in trouble because of some post on Jow Forums. Nothing in my post should be construed as prescriptive advice.

Seeds in weed don't mean it's "really good". It just means that the buds got pollinated. In fact, seedless bud is generally considered better, all else being equal.

And most of the seeds actually will grow. It's likely they will produce bud that's different from the bud they came from because of hybridization, but it'll still be cannabis.

Btw, with many strains, if the buds get exposed to a lot of cold autumn nights before harvesting, they'll turn a really funky purple color. It's pretty sweet.

Ill probably get a police file or something.. its not legal. And do i really need all that setup if i live in a sunny place?

If it's not legal you really should think twice about growing. It might not be worth the risk.

That said if one is growing outdoors, the only "equipment" needed is a pot, growing medium, some water and fertilizer. Lights and fans and all that are for indoor growing.