When are ya gonna give your mother and me grandchildren, Champ...

When are ya gonna give your mother and me grandchildren, Champ? Having kids is important because it gives you a sense of achievement and someone who'll take care of you when you get old. Why the glum face? Oh, I know: Girl trouble. Champ, that Lacey girl wasn't laughing at you; she was laughing with you. Girls like a confident guy with a winning smile. And introducing yourself is as simple as walking up to her, giving her a firm handshake, and telling her that you're not letting go until she comes with you to the school dance.

Girls will practically be chasing a handsome fella like you when you crawl outta your shell, Champ.

Attached: 339C2ABF-055A-49DB-A8B4-D262633B2E10.jpg (502x407, 43K)

Thanks Dad, you've finally given me the courage to kill myself.

Champ, finding a nice girl and not being a loser is as easy as walking up to her, giving her a firm handshake, and telling her that you're not letting go until she comes with you to the school dance.

Heh. Girls will practically be chasing you when you crawl outta your shell, Champ.

Attached: 5B34E243-9660-44CE-BE5B-DAF7B32AD3CC.jpg (612x408, 45K)

Goodbye, Father.

I will work until i am forty then kill myself. Thanks dad

Why don't you knock before you come in?

My parents are dead, so thankfully I never have to worry about these kinds of conversations.

Just walk up to her, look her straight in the eye, give her a firm handshake, and say "I would like to take you out on a date."

It works every time, Champ.

Attached: B11EA504-C49B-453F-93B9-67FDA6EACDD0.jpg (310x266, 26K)

Why do you always call me champ? I'm 22 not 12

"Champ, it's all about getting outta that thick shell of yours. That's how you meet people. You'll never find out if she's that special someone until you make the first move. Who knows? She might be the lucky gal with whom you'll have kids -- and having kids is a part of growing up because it makes you more mature and responsible. But most importantly, it ensures that someone will be there to take care of you when you're old."

Attached: 896FFA25-A2C8-473C-A59C-E6AED17259B1.jpg (408x612, 89K)

>implying I believe in the afterlife

>giving girl a firm handshake

My mom doesn't want grandkids, suck on that, Someone Else's Dad.

>touching a girl

imagine that you're a girl and out of nowhere a guy appears, shakes your hand and say that he wants to be your bf
how would you react to it

"HELP, POLICE! A NON-CHAD TOUCHED ME!"

If he's black I'll take him back to my place to fuck me
I'm a white girl btw

"You want the secret on how to make relationships work, Champ? It's all about finding a nice girl, and that's as simple as standing up straight, looking her in the eye, giving her a firm handshake, and asking her out to dinner. Who knows? She might be that lucky gal with whom you'll have kids. And having kids is important because it gives you responsibilities and a sense of accomplishment. It also means you'll pass on the family genes and that someone will be around to take care of you when you get old."

Attached: B6A10B1D-7257-47E8-8922-41A3E037B9F6.jpg (408x612, 89K)

The meme is trying to be annoying but I secretly wish I had this father figure.

Attached: 1514648497989.jpg (601x508, 94K)

H-how do i get a j-job dad?

>white dad
I'm Mexican.

"Oh, don't say that. Having kids is a part of growing up and being an adult, and it all starts with finding a nice girl to settle down with, looking her in the eye, giving her a firm handshake, and asking her out to dinner. Who knows, Champ? She might be that special someone with whom you'll have kids, and having kids is important because it makes you more mature, responsible, and accountable to others. It also ensures that someone will be around to take care of you when you're old."

"WHEN you have kids, you're going to give them this same exact pep-talk, Champ."

Attached: ACA76AC9-2577-408C-837C-F061710D240F.jpg (860x860, 226K)

I'm [spoiler\]gay[/spoiler] dad

>mfw the OP text is right and nobody here'll ever admit it

faggits

Attached: TACOLTZZZ.jpg (400x400, 54K)

Im Mexicans are relatively white as long as you are not from the mexico city

My parents can go fuck themselves. I didn't want to be born and I'll be damned if I force a being into existence.

My parents are both from the middle of Mexico (aka nowhere) and DNA tests show I'm almost 30% white.

TOP KEK i fucking love these threads. please more.

Boomer dad is the only good meme to ever come from r9k.

nah when poopoopee threads were brand new and everyone was coming up with OC stories and OC memes that shit was gold. i really miss those days and now people will skip right past it of they see it.

people thought r9k was shit then but compared to now id do anything to have it back. its not the old r9k but it was better than it is now in my opinion

you are forgeting something user.

Attached: 1512208738679.jpg (854x806, 114K)

>you're making me angry user

Attached: 1514751044402.jpg (617x607, 22K)

>mommy took away gbps for this

WWHHHYYY THAT FUCKKNG CUNT AAAGGHHH

You are not alone.

originililil

Champposting is the best meme this board has ever produced

Lost

The responses in this thread are like ylyl for me

Is this a prologue to the getting a job saga?

>saga
arc

>Son, you're almost thirty. Why haven't you gotten a girlfriend yet? Seems strange for a man your age not to be interested in girls.