You will never be a dominant mommy gf of a fit hot guy

>You will never be a dominant mommy gf of a fit hot guy.
Why is life so unfair?

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x1695, 360K)

ikr men always want to be dominant

If you were female, that could possibly be arranged.

Get over it, nerd. If you're a female I'll put you on your back and breed you in the mating press faster than your brain can process what the fuck just happened.

>not even thinly veiled at this point roastie thread
for what purpose?

what?

origigig

transfag wanting attention as a female

Sauce please
>tfw already fit and kinda hot

If I was a girl I'd be a sub to another girl.

I would prefer to be the girl but the submissive one and let the guy dom me instead tbhon.

there is a plethora of sub men right here and many of us are attractive we're just not good at talking to women.
Also, tall muscular men are not going to do this, if you want to be a mommygf you need a shorter cute guy

>Also, tall muscular men are not going to do this
Wrong
t. tall muscular fitizen

Wrong
t. short cute guy

Shut the fuck up cunt.
I'm 6'2" and I lift and I want a switch gf who will dom me in the bedroom if I'm not domming her or when we're not having normal loving sex.

Nice try mr musuclar non-cuteboi robot. I only mommy certified qt3.14s.

Give me the fucking saucerino already rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

op why do you want to be a mommy gf to a swole guy? are you one of those gays?

How can you have a mommygf who's shorter than you? Seems off to me desu
You'll find your way to the light.

I can be cute and muscular.
Why won't you be my gentle mommy domme.

Femdom is supposed to be about personality dynamics and not physical domination
If you want someone who's larger/stronger than you, you're probably just gay and not actually into women. Women control with charisma/seduction/sensual power

Wrong. I'm 6'3 with a large muscular build, I want nothing more than to be abused and humiliated by a domme

i doubt you're cute. big guys aren't cute.

I hate this.
Never met a woman who wanted to be dominant in bed.

sauce plsss

diksplosmn

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

get out more you nerd

>Femdom is supposed to be about personality dynamics and not physical domination
lmao what is this bullshit. You can't actually believe this, unless you're actually retarded.
I'm not gay at all. Liking physically larger women to physically dominate me doesn't make me gay you pseudo-intellectual.

This. All the large sub men pissed that true femdom is large woman small man, and they'll never have a good mommy-gf. They lash out and call me gay when all true femdoms and malesubs know the real deal.

>I'm not gay at all. Liking physically larger women to physically dominate me doesn't make me gay you pseudo-intellectual.
not him but kek this sounds like some hardcore faggotry in denial

You're clearly a girl(male) because only girls (male) have good taste in hentai.
I would love you to be my mommy gf tho

My main fetish giantess vore, my femdom and mommy stuff comes from that.
You don't actually think a man can't like larger women without secretly being gay, do you? That's really stupid desu senpai. If I was gay I'd just be gay. I'm not.

>If I was gay I'd just be gay. I'm not.
keep telling yourself that bro

Whatever user. I know what I like, I don't even like futa let alone males.
Also, the future is a genetically engineered race of large women small men so I'm going to win in the end anyway.

Attached: 1513232206136.jpg (2353x3474, 647K)

>the future is genetically enlarged homosexual daddies to rape my bp so I'm going to win in the end
okay user have fun with your gay erotic fantasies

>he doesn't want to fuck giant women
lmao and he calls me gay. What projection.
We're working on it now btw. Its not nearly as difficult as you think it may be. It's going to be sold as a way to end toxic masculinity.

Attached: 1514560718301.jpg (626x885, 91K)

>he doesn't fap to futa
Never gonna get a mommy gf desu

because you'd never overpower a fit hot guy and being """""dominated""""" by a weak girl is fucking boring.