Any other fembots know this feel?

any other fembots know this feel?

Attached: 29792386_10215922585687210_8454245588593016832_n.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/women/tc/vaginal-yeast-infections-topic-overview#1
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/tc/bacterial-vaginosis-topic-overview#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

HOLY FUCK SO DISGUSTING EWEWEWEWEWE REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKIGN CEASE REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1467759093354.jpg (633x758, 37K)

are those stockings?

I just lost every desire to have a girlfriend

Holy fuck. Try shitting more often???

Attached: necron stare.jpg (210x189, 14K)

>Black thong
Howtospotawhore.jpg
This is why i hate women. Your bodies are disgusting.

I always find it funny when women complain about how boys are grose when women are filthy creatures
>Periods
>yeast infections
>'Natural discharge'
>Bikini waxing

Literally who pays another woman to rip their asshole hairs for them?

its discharge

I can't say I do, wtf is going on in that picture?

when i was a little kid/pre-teen i'd use my nails to scrape off thick layers of the stuff and then just keep wearing the same pair

i dont think discharge should be that color though?

i did this too but also flipped them inside out, good as new

Yeah looks like gold paint.
Oh, were you having discharge at age 5?

Spoiler you piece of fucking shit.

i don't really have memories of doing that until about 4th grade so probably not

No worries fembots, my cum-panties look even worse than this
we guys are even more disgusting

Attached: xc.jpg (671x533, 61K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Cause discharge doesn't start until around age ten or so........

>ITS NORMAL!

I lived with 3 chicks for 8 months when I was in the Navy and i used to find their undies in my laundry all the time. There were always weirsd stains and shit one night they got so arced up about it saying how it was 'NORMAL' and that we should just 'get over it!'

Have you ever thought that maybe the fact that all three women always had stains means it is in fact natural?

no, but i know the feel of pic related.

>wake up to unexpected very early period
>no pads, no tampons
>beg my boyfriend to run to the drug store and buy me some
>give him money, tell him to keep the change
>he reluctantly agrees
>6 hours later he comes home
>"sorry, i went and did all these things, then i saw my dad so i went to my parents' house and then i did xyz"

that was one of the worst days i had in a long time.

Attached: period1.jpg (360x640, 51K)

Have you ever thought about that fact its no less disgusting despite maybe being 'normal'? The point I was making its irritating when women try and desensitize men into understanding how the female body works and feminise us? They got so hostile as women always do when it comes to such things. Just look at the roastii and sluts threads on here, they get the most replies because women cant have men becoming red pilled.

yeah i mean that probably sucked really bad and that was extremely rude of him but i grew up poor and had to use old socks and washrags as pads quite frequently and desu they actually felt better and more "reliable" despite the awkward cleanup

nah it's definitely gross you're right. lots of normal bodily functions are pretty disgusting though. discharge is extra disgusting which is probably why they felt so upset

I have to confess that I never thought of using anything as a pad. I just bleeded and was very careful not to sit or touch anything.
i grew up poor too, i am just more retarded than you i guess

>desensitize men into understanding how the female body works and feminise us
>desensitize men into understanding how the female body works = feminizing us

sorry what? i don't tell my boyfriend he is gross and i expect the same treatment. we learn a lot about penises in sex ed. that the average man is still confused about discharge is retarded.

>guys will never know the pain of discharge or blood seeping up your ass crack

Attached: download.jpg (201x250, 11K)

lmao girls are a fucking joke

I honestly wish I was gay, men are much less disgusting and crude than women.

Dump him.
>Not being disgusted by female bodies = being feminized
What?

Those three navy girls weren't user's girlfriend, so what you don't tell your boyfriend is irrelevant.

oh god, this is the fucking worst feeling in the world. i hate this shit with a burning passion. its so uncomfortable jfc

Attached: 1A3B22FE-2D69-47E3-B951-DCE851421D1B.png (858x725, 361K)

i don't really wanna dump him, but he is absolutely BRAIN DEAD when it comes to anatomy or sex ed because he went to a catholic school where you learn your eyes will melt if you drift below the belt.

We are talking about like period art or free bleeding during marathons or not shaving your legs and being proud of it. Men are generally discrete about gross things, but women see no problem with it and have no tact or encourage open discussion about it.

oh, freebleeding is a meme. only super retarded vegan pot smokers ever do it, and ONLY if they also do yoga and ONLY if there's someone there to photograph it!!!

period art is extremely uncommon, it's about the same level as cum jars for popularity.

not shaving your legs is neutral because it's not gross. you can't just expect half the population to go along with your smooth leg standards if you do not shave your own legs.

completely agree on all fronts

but as a semi-related aside i want to say that when men aren't discreet it makes for some really good content, like moldy cum collections. i respect those troops

Not the same user, but I DO wax my own legs... (I swear I'm not a trap, I just don't like my stupid curly body hair)

So I feel expecting women to also get rid of body hair is completely justified, at least for me

it's my personal belief that body hair should grow wild and free, but whatever floats your boat, user.

I know it's a meme, but I see it pretty often in women's news articles or whatever. I have never seen cumjars being celebrated in men's news or art culture.

I think it is kinda gross. Being naked may be natural, but obviously it's not natural to go out naked in public. Body hair is masculine and good for men to have (arguably), but is not for women. Men don't openly discuss their personal hygiene habits, but I have found myself in conversations surrounding that topic surprisingly many times with women.

Women are really open with hygiene stuff with their daughters so we are raised thinking its normal.

>womens news articles. you mean screen caps pol users took of websites when they actively searched for free bleeding

I like having body hair, it feels much more masculine.

I don't think any woman has to shave their legs, but I don't think anyone has to shower ever either if they don't want to.

That's kinda hot.
Oregon

difference between the two though. showering has an active hygienic purpose. shaving your legs is just cosmetics and doesn't function for anything

I don't think body hair is inherently masculine or it would just grow on men.

>periods
>discharge
Guess what, jizz is disgusting too.
>yeast infections
Men can get infections/diseases of the dick as well.
>bikini waxing
I'm glad you agree that pubic hair removal is gross and unnatural!

>Body hair is masculine and good for men to have (arguably), but is not for women.
Fuck off brainwashed retard.

Go to the doctor you fucking roastie

Attached: TRASHHHHHHHHH.png (653x47, 5K)

Yet another reason why 2d > 3d

just as a future tip you can also use wadded up toilet paper if you need to. sometimes i do just because i'm feeling too lazy to reach for something else

>Guess what, jizz is disgusting too.
Yet you swallow it. Also no its hardly not, it literally is a naturally generate substance from within the human body. Not the result of a bacterial imbalance.
>Men can get infections/diseases of the dick as well.
Yes but women get them all the time. If they eat the wrong food, drink too much beer or dont have a shower for 24 hours they get one. Pathetic. Men catch them from having sex with a filthy slut or from really bad luck usually following an illness.

furry girls are the best.

Attached: 1522274364668.jpg (720x1280, 227K)

GTFO OFF THIS BOARD

THERE IS NO FEMBOT. NEVER WILL BE. TAKE THIS SHIT AND GO TO LOLCOW YOU DISGUSTING FAT SLUT.

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>you swallow it
Assumptions much?
>naturally generated substance
So are periods and discharge you retard.
>women get them all the time
webmd.com/women/tc/vaginal-yeast-infections-topic-overview#1
Yeast infections are often caused by antibiotics, pregnancy, diabetes, and HIV. I.e. not just from not showering.
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/tc/bacterial-vaginosis-topic-overview#1
BV is caused by sex (with penises) and douching.

Body hair is regulated by DHT and is inherently masculine. Obviously the amount of body hair you have depends on the individual and many different factors, but if you have more DHT (male hormone) you will always have more body hair. Having body hair doesn't mean you are automatically masculine, but the more you have the more masculine you are.

>is inherently masculine.
Seriously, just fuck off.

Yeah jizz is gross but men don't talk about it. I've never had a conversation about it with men, but I have had period and discharge conversations with women.

come on user, that poster is at least closer to the truth than the other one. it wouldn't be wrong to say that breast tissue is inherently feminine even though men can have it to varying degrees

most women have a lot of body hair though. big old bush.

But it is, that's a scientific fact. Men can have breast tissue too which are regulated by female hormones as well, would you also say breasts are not inherently female?

you got me there. i'm gonna go ahead and place my agreement right in the middle of you two because men obviously tend to have more body hair overall (arms, legs, back, chest) while actual pubic-region hair is indeed about the same volume. i guess technically it's all pubic hair when you think about it though

>So are periods and discharge you retard.
Muccus is not and blood is disgusting.

that, and the stupid fucking underwear slowly bleaching from black to like a red colour, from the acidity of whatever of discharge

mucous is a naturally generated substance in all places it appears.

my boyfriend doesn't believe me that this happens.
i wish i could prove it.

No its not. You a disgusting piece of shit and whore. Your gender is pathetic. Get off my board.

Reminder to everyone in this thread that clear/white/yellow discharge that is strong but not foul smelling is normal and healthy/

You'd think the human body would have evolved a way to just keep it sealed up most of the time except for maintenance and sex instead of constantly leaking.

This is so pathetic. Women are literally the niggers of the gender.

>bf

GET OUT.

Maybe you were asleep when they handed out board cultures but r9k is for men only.

>runny nose cause by being a whore
>snails are whores
>fish are whores
>frogs are whores
>inside of asshole is only moist due to serious whoredom
>eyeballs are also whores

u dum lol

googled it, says the pH of the vagina is about between 3.8 and 4.5, assuming the discharge would be about the same pH as the inside of the vagina, that would be enough to slowly bleach the black dye out of the undies. tell him that

The mouth, vagina and anus are literally called MUCOUS MEMBRANES for a reason dummy

Its no less pathetic and disgusting and men dont need to accept it that its 'normal'.

no it's not. I was here from day 1.

To be fair snails are whores.

Snails arent humans you stupid bitch.

Theyr lore tier slugs that crawl along the ground. Are you comparing yourself to one?

No youre dumb. And a whore.

And only the vagina produces it on a daily basis while women scream 'ITS NORMAL!'. Men dont have this problem because we're better.

i am comparing mucous membranes. a snail is entirely a mucous membrane. your mouth, your eyes, your nose, your ass... buddy, if you have damp spots you're a whore.

Reminder to all fembots that the normal height for males is 5'10+ and the normal penis length is 8 inches+
Anything less need not be accepted as normal as it is pathetic and disgusting

They also piss themselves in they laugh too much, lift weights, get tickled. Truly lame.

Can you please google these things before you post? There are medical students with a superior intellect to you who browse this board.

Why would you use a fake average penis length but the real average height?

average male height is 5'8 and average male dick length is 5"

this unfortunately is very, very true.

I see what your doing here and its really lame.

This is our board and you dont deserve to be here. Take your diseased cunt and fuck off.

>Damp spot
>Literal crusty stain on underwear

Youre just a filthy slut.

>vaginal goo literally turns black undies red

>I need to learn about the female body

Lol no.

Oh rllly??????? Well the average/normal female produces discharge on a daily basis

op has something wrong with her vag, normal underwear gets stains but for the most part no crust.

No, no we're not. Holy shit even the most unwashed NEET's boxers look probably cleaner than this.

i know bitch!!! i am female!

Hopefully if I troll you enough you'll fuck off this board and try being a useful member of society for a change

Attached: 1464612877456.jpg (346x387, 22K)

Yeah shes a fat slut with zero hygiene.

I was exaggerating to prove a point, please read the thread before you comment ya cuntflap

>Implying Im not a useful member of society

Your literally the one 'memeing' on a Taiwanese frog board you have relation too. Ill stay here and threaten to rape women all I want and there snothing you can do about it. Normie.

Could be a combination of discharge and period blood (spotting - google it)

normally theres crust if theres a fair amount of discharge, its never anything but completely white though, and it only shows up if you just leave your undies lying around, as it needs to dry to form this. maybe wash your underwear?

the colour can be a tad funny straight after you have your period and you were going a bit too uncaring on the tampon changing time, but like after 1 shower that should be fine.

>your undies shouldnt look like this ohmygod

this but not in the way you mean

Judging from your speech patterns, you're definitely not a useful member of society.

this thread is so disgusting desu, ill stick to my 2d females.

we're all on r9k none of us are useful members of society

yes, it's either blood or that

Attached: 1501408932093.jpg (1447x2046, 468K)

Says the person with a dripping cunt.

>Cant maintain her box
>Member of society

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DELET IT

Attached: 1513359498623.png (346x450, 133K)