Jobcenter

went to the jobcenter again today, for some reason they wanted to speak to me again

>hi user im your new job ""advisor""!
>what happened with the old one
>sorry i dont know lol
>ok...
>so yeah you got no experience whatsoever? what are you doing with your life? you are 24 now? you wanna end up homeless or something?
>b-but im here to find a job...
>yeah but you dont look like it!
>okay if you say so
>stop ridiculing everything i say!
>ok whatever
>see?
>ok
>so anyways, as i was saying you gotta send out some more job applications! they aint knocking on your door
>yes
>ok so we speak again on the 10th...see you then
>wait but what about my social benefits? will i get some now?
>idk lol speak to the social benefits office
>i just spoke to them 1hr ago and they said they dont think im actually looking for a job
>well just find a job then lol
>ok bye

i fucking hate this. i hate my life and i hate these people. user please help me. they think im arrogant when i tell them hey guys what its not so easy to find a job if you are a 24yr old unemployed loser. im sick of it. everyday im getting closer to be a true hero

Attached: 1522850095552.jpg (228x221, 9K)

>again
Im just trying to get the get faggot
Not reading your blog

you sound difficult to talk to user

Attached: 1465099431424.png (492x475, 24K)

Just hitchhike to somewhere that's warm 365 days a year like san diego and become homeless chad

of course i am. im a complete shutin with autism. these people are your average boomer, muh strong handshake

Job Centre is fucking useless, I was signed up a few years ago and they sign you up for all sorts of pointless bullshit on top of generally being arseholes for no reason. I ended up getting a job without their help, would rather be homeless than signed up with them again.

i know how you feel man. i gotta sign up though to get social security. which right now im not getting anyways, seriously FUCK THIS

The irony about going to the jobcentre, which I have many times over the years, is that the actual "helpers" are the most parasitic waste of space fucks you will ever meet themselves.

There was a kid in secondary school who was mocked and called a fag over the years, now he masturbates over the power he gets from denying illiterate chavs money in JCP.

I hope I never ever go back.

hang in there dude.

if you come in with a list of everything you've done, and you're confident about your attempts and what you're going to do next, they won't have any room to reject you. if they do, be just as confident in your rebuttals.

these pieces of shit need that or they'll jump on it. i went to get my fucking teeth out today and i got told by the fucking NHS dentist woman that the fact i was able to attend emergency service and tell her i needed help was proof it was not an emergency, and that if i needed help my airways would be blocked. and she just told me straight up i was lying about all of my symptoms.

the government's fucking disgusting. either support people or don't, don't have this disgusting false hope in between where you offer them it but make it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get

Job centers are a fucking meme. Literally all they did when I went was set up my email to receive literal spam, try to make me attend interview and resume workshops, and then tell me that it was my fault I never heard back from any jobs.

I don't know what it is with people and how much trouble they're having with finding a job, because I've worked in tons of different domains where I had 0 experience whatsoever and while I do agree that it is not as easy as just applying somewhere and getting the position, I have some doubts about your routine.
Do you apply for jobs every day? As in, every single day? Do you do online searches? Do you go there in person? When you're looking for a job, you got to be borderline desperately harrassing. There are places I applied to that I'd call until they straight up told me they threw my application in the garbage, because when you really want a job, that's how you look for it. Every day, you apply at as many places as possible and you send resumes in a combination of both online and going there in person. The point is to maximize your chances since you already know it's, sometimes, impossible to find one. Sounds to me like you put the bare minimum effort, then play violins over your tragic soul when it bears no fruit. I never had trouble finding work and, sometimes, it could take me 2-3 months of constant search, but I always found something in that range of time eventually and never had a job for shorter than a year minimum.
Maybe you just don't wanna work

why bother typing so much when your last sentence literally said everything you wanted to say, boomer

Boomers are retarded, user

>I've worked in tons of different domains
That's called experience, you nigger. Having previous jobs on your resume gives you a better chance.
>When you're looking for a job, you got to be borderline desperately harrassing.
That's how you get blacklisted you sabotaging fuck.
>Maybe you just don't wanna work
Fucking implying I'm not deepthroating the barrel of a gun with every passing day I don't have a job despite relentless online and in person searches. McDonalds flat out rejected me for being too old and inexperienced, Walmart rejected me for not having the right personality or customer service skills. FedEx rejected me for not being able to provide the address where I live (literally homeless and in my fucking car). A local place that does seasonal stuff with literally nothing required rejected me for not having any of the skills they were looking for.

Just fuck off, cunt.

Attached: 1522877442559.png (600x500, 340K)

You sound like a massive retard. Do you actually unironically tell the guy "ok whatever"? You have literally 0 self awareness and I find joy in knowing about the fact that you will eventually kill yourself like the retarded loser you are.

i literally said in the first post im autistic and socially completely awkward.

My advisor is a bitch Stacy. Found her on Facebook and it turns out she's 23. Two years younger than me.

Attached: 87867657879.jpg (734x549, 27K)

im glad mine is like 40+. would shoot up that place if it was a young stacy

No faggot youre not autistic or socially awkward youre just entitled and lazy and you have no idea what working or effort means. Dont post here saying your autism is making you reply "haha yea whatever dude lol" to someone whos trying to get you a job because im sure autism doesnt do that. Boohoo im socially awkward I cant do anything in life :(( help me ANONS, just kill yourself retard(or you know, try to become a better version of yourself for real instead of making up excuses)

Maybe they're just applying to just they aren't qualified for, or are too picky, the """job centre""" hates it when you don't want to wash dishes for a minimum wage.

>im sure autism doesnt do that
Not him, but I'm a legitimately diagnosed autist and you're retarded for thinking that. Our EQ is fucked, and we barely have any social skills.

How the fuck does autism make you act like a douchebag teenager during job searches? What the fuck is so hard about being respectful and atleast give the impression that youre trying? How can you call anyone a retard when you are literally retarded as fuck??? Autist holocaust when?

normie genocide when, get off my board

>has no idea what he's talking about, the post
If you think autism and low EQ is on par with legitimate retardation, you've tipped your hand as it is.

and yes user i am emotionally stuck on the level of a teenager. thats roughly when i started to completely isolate myself (11yr+) and never came out of my room again. im 24 now and im not sure if im even capable of emotionally growing up now

>hes unironically diagnosed with autism and thinks he isnt a retard
Ohh boy HAHAHHA I really wish you could realize how dumb you sound

>ugh my mom found my piss bottles
>shes forcing me to get a job now
>go to jobcenter
>this dumb wagie normie is trying to help me get a job lmao can you imagine that??
>tell him whatever normie ok ok yea yea
>I cant get a job and I have NO IDEA how to change that
>ugh normie genocide when ughh stupid normies telling me how to act like a normal adult ugh -_-

why do you even bother talking to us mr normie?

And by the way Im not even a fucking normie, if you think me telling you to not act like a douchebag during job searches because it ruins your chances to get a job is normie talk then you are beyond saving

>being this much of a 50's housewife
Retardation is possible with autism, but only at the severe end of the spectrum. But you'd only know that if your source was anything other than The Talk or Cosmopolitan.

>why are you talking to us
Perhaps you havent read the OP
"user please help me. they think im arrogant when i tell them hey guys what its not so easy to find a job if you are a 24yr old unemployed loser. im sick of it. everyday im getting closer to be a true hero"
OP wants help, I gave him help : stop being a douche and just simply try. I seriously doubt you cant atleast land a job in a factory because you need no social skills. They pay above minimum wage too.

Just find a job lol

Leaf here, glad to see they're ridiculing you pathetic neets over seas too.

>dude just stop being autistic lmao!!! get a gf and some friends duuude xD just be yourself bro its easy

>I seriously doubt you cant atleast land a job in a factory
Tackling this, most factory jobs in the modern age require either certification or previous (usually recent) job experience. I've applied to several factory jobs, and on the phone that's the first thing they ask about. If you say you have neither, they get this weird tone in their voice and explain that you aren't what they are looking for. They're advertised as "no experience necessary" with HS diploma/GED as the only requirement as well.

Unironically this.

I look just like

the '2/10, would not bang'

guy

and I have a hot 15/10 girlfriend with huge tits, a slim waist and a muscled, tight

man ass just like I've always

dreamed.

Attached: 19060050_251741435368237_3690573416034683956_n.jpg (720x562, 34K)

What about call centers then? Theres some call centers where you dont need any experience and all you do is call and repeat the same thing all day. You dont even have to actually sell anything because theres no quotas.
Idk what jobs OP could do in his area but my general point is that hes obviously not serious about this job thing.

Call centers could work, depending on how well OP can speak. But many on Jow Forums, myself included, have trouble speaking and/or speech impediments. That said, it's definitely worth a try, and it's kind of easy to get over your speech problems when you're forced to.

Although, call centers aren't present in every area and sometimes the only ones available are the ones that do require some form of experience or degree.

Boomers, and some of the older GenXers, remember the time when you could actually get work by going to the JobCentre.

Go back there again with a gun and then blow your brains out in front of them.

What the fuck is a boomer?

>t. 27 years old

Depending on their age, your parents or grandparents. I'd wager parents.

My parents are mid 60's

Definitely boomers then. 1946-1955 is the birth range for them.

Would you like to come be my live in butler/ roommate? I cant say Id pay all that well, but I live in a really comfy city, have a 1500 sq ft house, nice electronics, king sized bed...
Id make sure youre well fed and enjoying life

ITT: trolls saying the exact opposite of what makes sense

what does that mean, user? everyone got their own opinion shaped by their circumstances

Ever tried applying for farmwork? They take anyone short of literal retards. If you live in your car, moving out of the city to find farmwork shouldn't be an issue.
Calling me a boomer won't fix your problem. I know tons of people who were able to find work despite having no experience so it's not hard to assume you must be doing something wrong. As I said, I'm not saying finding work is easy because it has never been in the last 15 years at least, but I have severe doubts when someone says to me they CANNOT find work. I have never known a single person who could not find work unless they were severely crippled and I've known and worked with a fair share of former convicts who have a far harder time than you do finding stable work. I don't believe for a second that there is no way you can't find work.
I'm a former hs dropout, dude. I got thrown out of the house at 17 to fend off for myself. My first job was working for a mason and I was desperate enough to just beg for the job. He paid me under the table for a while, then when season was over, I found a government program for reintegrating people like you and me back then on the workfield. I dissassembled computers fir recycling during a 6 month contract and the program had seminars on how to look for work, how to behave during an interview, how to build a resume and finishing the contract meant they provided you with references for future work. I'm sure something like this exists in your area too.

I'm not even saying it's 100% your fault you can't find work, I'm just saying you might either be looking in the wrong place or in the wrong way. Maybe you are the unluckiest motherfucker alive, but I doubt it.

Sounds like all they do is create jobs for the workers and the rest is about documenting everything the unemployed do in order to keep tabs on who is on drugs, who has smaller employment gaps and criminal records, these places are probably doing more harm than good but people get tricked into thinking they'll get NEETbux by giving away information.

>Having previous jobs on your resume
>on your resume
>just lie on your fucking resume? :o

>you have no idea what working or effort means
And that's supposed to be a bad thing for him?
>hur dur you don't know what it's like to be a slave
That's a good thing retard. I wish I didn't know either.

Is the economy really that bad in America right now? I'm living in Eastern Europe of all places and it's really fucking easy to get a job here if you're in a big city or in its vicinity. Literally just apply to places and they'll hire you somewhere pretty soon, it's the low pay and work hours that are the problem, not the job availability.

Maybe some of you guys are like my old friend, who'd browse job offers online every day, except he'd downright skip 80% of them, then for the rest the process was usually reading the requirements, finding one that he didn't necessary fill completely then use it as a reason to skip the offer entirely and if he found none of that, he'd then say it's too far or the pay is bad or he probably wouldn't like it there and skip it anyway. Some 6 years later he found himself working a really shitty job (but with decent pay for our standards) abroad.

>Autist holocaust when?
Autism is on the rise, NT are going to be an endangered species. You'll be classified as legally retarded once you're in the minority, since all you people do is hump each other in the mud and shit on anybody you percieve to be weaker like a dumb animal.

I thought these were Aussies, we don't have job centers here we have like temp agencies and shit, right?

It's not hard to find a job in America at all as long as you are willing to accept "part-time" or "temporary" work. Basically you work like 38 or 39 hours a week instead of the 40 required to be full time so they don't have to give you insuracne, benefits, or anything else that would make you be treated like a human and they can legally fire you at any point without a reason or warning.

>jobcentre
>san diego
i'm 99% sure that he's a britbong

They actually check in the first world.

I live in the mid atlantic and it's very hard to find entry level work here. If you have gaps, record, bad credit, any strikes against you whatsoever and you'll be passed up for a younger college age worker who is most likely overqualified already. Even my mom can't find a job with years of clerical/sales experience because of bad credit.

Yeah bro they will check your permanent record. And you'll get in trouble!

What kind of point are you trying to make here, brainlet?

>bad credit
What the fuck does your credit have to do with working? Being bad with money has nothing to do with how good of a worker they are. That's crazy they do that...

Sounds like you don't actually want a job... I know because I don't want to have one either but I don't go around asking for gibs. If you need money and don't want to work then find a way to make some money but don't expect people to just hand it to you.

Uhhh maybe that the only way they have of actually checking is the phone number of your ex boss you put down? Literally put friends/relatives down and have them say you worked for them it's that easy. They have no way of ACTUALLY checking. Even if they looked up the company and called them, the person who was your supervisor could easily not be working there anymore. Even if they catch you that you were lieing what are they going to do? Not give you the job? Playing by the normies' rules is for suckers.

>That's crazy they do that...
Is it any crazier than screening someone for marijuana when they're applying for a night shift job stocking shelves? They are looking for any excuse they can find because they are allowed.

>what are you doing with your life? you are 24 now? you wanna end up homeless or something?

Is job center a government agency? Are they even allowed to talk to you like that? Sue them for harassment or verbal violence or something

You do make a good point. I've used synthetic urine for every drug test I have ever taken. They WILL not impeade on muh freedoms.

I have done that myself, I am not the user you were talking to before but I am lucky my mom actually has a couple friends who would help me out with this. A lot of anons here are truly shut ins with no connections whatsoever. Don't pretend it's easy to get out of that situation once you're in it for long enough.

>They WILL not impeade on muh freedoms.
Making you go buy fake piss just to work is pretty imposing user.

Maybe I got lucky or a decent advisor but I'll tell you what worked for me.
>be me, full on NEET loser with no skills or friends
>tell them I have 0 experience and ask if they can help me find some work experience
>she called up a shop and and got me a work placement the next day.
>work for free for a month living on neetbux
>get offered a job because I work harder than the payed plebs.
>learn from first job and got my first bit of confidence
>get full time job in call centre despite being a complete loner
>become a supervisor
>work full time for over a year
>hate every second of it and wish I could go back to being NEET
Anyone that thinks theyre a NEET loser you are living the dream.

Attached: 97EA2402-3256-4592-B240-28DA9475A9CC.jpg (500x333, 48K)

>I don't know what it is with people and how much trouble they're having with finding a job
.t Chad
get off my board niggerfaggot

Yeah, but it's better than it having it's intended effect of me not being hired or having to quit drugs so I can work at maximum efficiency for Mr. Nosenstein.

Just saying, we're well past that point and people are pacified enough to throw each other under the bus instead of doing anything about it. It's not about muh freedoms because that is why these companies would eventually get away with screening people for fucking caffiene addiction if they could.

you have to go sperg out at them
not get physically violent but yell a lot
nothing that can get you arrested but enough that they'll think you're a spergo and just give you benefits and leave you alone
if you already live alone this'll be a lot easier cause then you don't have to explain to your parents why you "suddenly" acted that way

Attached: 1403276432709.jpg (1536x1248, 210K)

>living the dream
Not OP, but also 24 and unemployed.

Having no money, no car, no job, and no family to rely on is basically Dante Must Die mode in this life.

he's talking about the lucky few that inherited a house and then got govt assistance
i'd say 98% of all NEETs are either fresh NEETs off of finally making it alone in the world just barely or are still leeching off their parents
almost every NEET doesn't have it as good as that
you're not allowed to relax as a NEET that is leeching off your parents cause at any moment they can snap and bring your life tumbling down.
i constantly wait for the day for my mom break down crying and take a baseball bat to my computer

Is this photo a good representation of what it's like to work in a call centre?

Why couldnt I be one of those? Instead I get abandoned at 16 and told its all my fault I cant find a job despite having to pay for my own GED and signing myself up for community college for certs. I successfully did both but still no job.

This life isnt meant for people like me. Its meant for the rich, loved, and coddled.

Maybe it's just because of my own circumstances but having money and a car is pretty worthless without any friends or gf to enjoy it with. Let's say you do have some friends, you better hope your work hours match up with them or you'll slowly lose contact. You think the big boss gives a fuck if some event comes up and you want a holiday day? I would recommend working part time or finding a way to be NEET. The 40+ hour a week grind is the most depressing thing you'll do.

I also had such a phase. Try to learn from it. I improved my social sneakiness quite a bit by dealing with them. See it as an acing course with immediate feedback. Also: good luck with finding a job. I promise it will improve your live significantly if you can snatch one and your acting sessions will prove useful.

ahhh the system works. you don't get it, it's their job to make it hard for people to claim, drives costs down.

Finding a gf is unironically easier than finding a job that pays livable wage. I say that as a KHV.

Minus the happiness. No photos either, you are too busy taking calls for that.

Just by curiosity, do you legitimately believe that, aside from living off neet scraps and welfare, it's actually posdible to survive without working? Suppose we remove this corporatist society and we go back to a time where half of what we take for granted os no longer available to us. Do you setiously think you could go around like the edgy teen you are talking shit about working=slavery?
You might be right about the state of employment in America being a form of slavery, but, at the same time, look at OP. Slave to no one but lives in a car and cries about muh self-pity on Jow Forums. You think life is easy enough that you can just say "lol working is dumb" and expect everyone to feed your slacker ass?

I can't believe the level of naivety that you operate on.

>mfw leeching off mommy but she only makes 15$/hr so she's barely living

Attached: 18193871_1530515896981701_8937543028638594096_n.jpg (318x318, 10K)

I must be doing something wrong then because girls won't touch me but I got employed within a month. Being ugly is pretty shit.

If your job is decent you can be some young womans sugar daddy.

>you can just say "lol working is dumb" and expect everyone to feed your slacker ass?
Yup! Make sure to pay your taxes too, I need my neetbux! ;) I legitimately don't see what kind of mornon would voluntarilynspend their life making others rich when they have the option to not and live their life for themselves instead of spending it making some jew richer.

Makes me feel better about being employed when i see angsty neet threads

Finally someone around here that makes some sense!

Wow Farms! I love farms how do I join one in montana?

I've only ever been self employed. Here in Britain people compete under shite circumstances for scraps and it's obscene.

I can only echo the words of one of the anons in this thread, re being very, VERY proactive to find work. It's out there, you just have to compete. If you're not willing to do this, then you'll have to build up a varied and valuable skill set in order to >fruitfully< support yourself. When I was 16 I imported parts to guns (legally), along with shooting paraphernalia. It just so happened that the guys that worked for me selling my goods were also well built, so I diversified into landscape building, then from this into home maintenance and improvement as well. Through this I learnt about planning policy, technical drawing and basic quantity surveying, so I also started drafting plans and cover letters for developers and the like. I even started a small short-run hard packaging design and supply firm around this time, along with my former partner.

I moved out at 17, although throughout all of the above I was still in college and my first few years at uni. Ill health and a nasty break up with that ex partner was quite a set back, so these days I support myself and my fiance through uni by working as a freelance tax consultant. This is what I mean by needing a broad skillset to get by, or you'll get eaten alive by circumstance . I'm 23 and I've seen some hard times and dealt with a lot of shit, just like every other robot, but we owe it to ourselves to at least make things comfy.

A few years back I had no vacancies, but some spare cash. I still found a job for a lad with this mindset as it's an asset. Dedication and ambition are very attractive in an employee. He worked for me right up until I left that element of the business in other hands.

and how many times have you borrows money from your parents while being self-employed?
you had to have money to be able to buy those gun parts
where did you get that money?
rich people think they're just good at life and good at managing money but managing money isn't hard
try managing having NO money and still moving forward in life

Most of us are socially awkward user. Odds are, even the chap in the job centre was at some point, he's just had more time to settle into his skin. We're all in it together senpai, it's just not easily shown. He'll have targets to meet and arseholes on his back, no different to the arsehole on yours.

I started with 50 pounds I got for Christmas. Other than that there's been bridging loans, a very small mortgage and a handful of payday loans as well.

I've laid patios in all weather for less than half the minimum wage, in order to drive out competition. I've completed paperwork for clients from a tent, staying a hostel or B&B on the night before in order to look presentable for them. Times have been good and bad user. I'm still recovering from the setbacks from health now.

I should specify, the loans were from Lloyds, HSBC and smartpig (student lender).

lol just ask your parents for a couple hundred k to hold you over a year or two lmao

Just a thought OP, have you considered supported living?

Is it even possible to get a job after have been a neet for several years?
I've been to a ton of interviews and they always seem to give up on me once I can't give any relevant references.

Age?
Employment gap?
Sectors applied for?