Manly Pad

No matter how much you shake after, you will still drip pee in your underwear. This is the only reason men wear underwear. Your butt can be cleaned well enough so as to not be a problem and you don't sit directly in your butthole anyway. But if you go without underwear, pee will drip down your leg. How you we solve this? I'm thinking men need a sort of maxipad except for pee. Nice, soft cotton pad in the crotch of the oants that can be discarded and changed as needed. No more constricting underwear just catching pee all day.

Attached: d1624b8654.png (539x955, 585K)

what is wrong with wearing underwear like a normal person?

they already make a thing called panty-liners which are like pads only very thin, more comfortable, and cheaper so you might be on to something op

also i heard that sitting down to pee actually solves this problem but i'm not an expert

squeeze ur dick like a toothpaste tube to get any excess pee pee out

dab the end of your meatus with toilet paper.

WHAT-THE-FUCK?

SLOW NIGHT ON Jow Forums MUCH?

>men need to wear maxipads

Jesus you kikes are shit at your job.

Attached: 1518067032913.png (336x349, 145K)

It's fine if you want to walk around in a pee cloth all day

>also i heard that sitting down to pee actually solves this problem
It doesn't. You can sit there a long time and even wipe and even go as far as to squeezing out the last drops, but if you just pee and shake a few times, it will drip when you stand up.

+ are a winning combo, but you're still going to need to wait awhile for it to clear out.

>he fell for the underwear jew
Enjoy your junk rubbing on your pisscloth all day. It's unnatural. Especially when you have no foreskin to protect it.

if it is any consolation, men's underwear stays much cleaner than womens underwear. a comparison of end-of-the-day shorts would straighten your pubic hair.

ah fuck, I love mac demarco sometimes

Yeah mostly because they get wet every time they interact with a man they are attracted to. Theirs still smell better.

Maybe but trying to brainwash men into wearing a feminist hygiene pad is really low tier. I thought you JIDF niggers were meant to be smart.

What is feminist about a piece of cotton that keeps your actual dick from leaking piss all over without having to walk around in the dried piss all day?

well actually, vaginas are always quite wet.
you know how guys get sporadic boners? girls don't really get that.

You know you can apply gentle force behind you balls to squeeze the levtover pee out, right?

You'll be doing that anyway, all you'll be doing is taking away the support, you'll still have a pee cloth but just attached to the trousers and more likely to drip

Behind the balls where the pee is stored? That will push more out. Nice try.

No... Jist take it out cland toss. Put a new one in. Absorbent cotton won't drip and you won't have constricting underwear.

I don't drip, though.

It's no only a problem if you have a big penis.

But I have a small penis.
I still don't drip.