Cheated on my bf with some random robot from here

>Cheated on my bf with some random robot from here
How do I go about this situation
I met a robot from here that also browses /soc/ and we sent each other stuff at first which led to us bonding and listening to music in rabbit rooms. Now we sort of made an item and I feel bad that my bf is working right now and just had a breakdown the other day after I yelled at him. I feel like Im kind of in the right but also bad that I betrayed his trust even though he's a controlling person.

Attached: 9b2jkOCdXh-4.png (300x250, 19K)

make sure you don't regret your choice. you did betray his trust a bit though, but it doesn't sound like he's all that nice.

let him down easy/be honest, but also don't do anything you will regret

God i hope your bf finds this out and beats the shit out of you.You deserve it.

it's some an arbitrary detail to mention that a "robot" also browses /soc/, makes it way too unnatural sounding.

so you just listened to music with a dude over the internet and you call that cheating?? am i missing something here?

I think I'm gonna tell it to him straight and say he isn't enough for me.
I've had no interest for him in months and I think he's ugly desu. He clings to me because I'm all he's got. But lately his anger has pushed me farther away from him. And I told my now friend/new bf that and he said that he's bad. So I might do something and take your advice on that.

I don't think he will. Plus the guy I met lives near me so I think if he went there he would back down because of him. But he doesn't really know yet of him. Only that we were friends

>yelling
>not discussing things calmly and rationally

We met up in real life at one point and dated after that. And sent each other things like nude pics.

No you're not in the right. You say he's controlling but I bet it's because you're a lazy immoral slag. There's no justification in cheating and you should probably know that you're the abuser in this relationship.

that's not really cheating tbqh but i'd cut it out right now before it leads to more.

Yes it is. Sending nudes is bad enough to be considered as cheating.

yes I suppose it is really, i'd probably dump you if you were my girlfriend.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU ROASTIE NIGGER

Why do people ask advice about this? You are a cheater, I don't want to help you. I hope you get hit by a truck, break every bone in your body and spend the rest of your life hooked up to tubes. Fuck off

As if you are worth dating.

>bf is working right

holy shit I am always right men are slaving at work while their wife/girlfriend is cheating on them. literally paying their girlfriend to fuck other men.

>I did thing but he is thing so its not that bad
You are beyond help if you are already justifying your terrible behaviour. If what they are doing is so bad, fucking leave them. But instead you cheat. You are worse. You are scum. Fucking die.

Can you do yourself and everybody else a favor and stop using confirmation bias to form your irrelevant fucking brainlet opinions. OP is most likely baiting and if not they're simply retarded.

you know nothing about me whore.
>inbf mu you called me a whore therefore not worth dating tee hee XDXDXD!!

it happens too much to be biased. men are killing themselves at work or in war while their girlfriend is sucking dick behind their backs. go ask military men how much that happens.

so you live with your bf that works all the time?
what do you do?

he's not a robot, he's just a normal fag pretending to get easy "fembot" pussy.
femanons would never consider dating a real robot they think we are beneath them.

Attached: 1520785496311.jpg (540x246, 22K)

>military men
They aren't fighting in any wars I endorse, so they don't get to martyr themselves fighting for fucking israel

If anyone still doubted that fembots couldn't exist, here you are.

>/soc/

Nothing good has ever come from that cancer ridden shithole.

>I feel like Im kind of in the right but also bad that I betrayed his trust even though he's a controlling person.

I love how women can do no wrong in their own eyes. This one even found the reason cheating on her boyfriend is not her fault already. He's "controlling" so it's okay to cheat on him. I'll give you a couple of points for not saying he was "abusive", that's generally the default reaaon it's not the woman's fault. If this is bait it's masterfully crafted.

I believe this is a bait thread

Attached: hmM6meEh3f-4.png (300x250, 25K)

YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT! GET OUT NOW!

Attached: 1522909751691.gif (498x474, 532K)

Kek you are oozing with insecurity. Single af faggot.

Cheaters should hang themselves.

Why the fuck are you still in a relationship with him? Whats the point of stringing him along despite you not feeling anything for him?

Just like every other woman, she wants to keep freeloading on him. She'll continue improving the relationship with her bull and then drop a "you're fired" line to her "boyfriend" (more like beta provider cuck).

Sounds like you're the one controlling him and not the other way around

Why tf women cheat so much. Like bitch, don't get deep with other men.

Yeah no way am i getting involved with any western slut.
I'm moving to a 3rd world country where girls will be fighting over my dick just to get the money for survival.
No way am i ever going to listen to some entitled white girl bitch about something.