>time to focus on the most important relatonship in my life
>the relationship i have with myself
>buy some runners for £89
>hit the pavement
>manage to run 1.4km in 10 minutes before i need to stop
>go into store and buy 500ml of low-fat milk with added protein
>decide i'm going to be celibate for at least a week
>#blessed

Attached: happy_femanon.jpg (478x572, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w82wXiUxudw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>decide i'm going to be celibate for at least a week

Y-yeah that's what I decided 2 years ago.

>>sick of focusing on finding a qt possibelbf.jpeg
>>delete tinder
What did she mean by this?

sex is so overrated. 5% friction, 95% fiction.

This is horrible bait. Not even remotely subtle.

You might think this is larp but for some whores out there its reality youtu.be/w82wXiUxudw

Poe's Law in full effect, though.

I've devoted so much energy into searching for a qt bf and it always ends up with me being rejected or humiliated after some casual sexual encounter. i'm not going to find my soulmate swiping right on soulmate. i'm going to swipe right on ME and find myself instead. until i know myself, how can i possible find real relationship.

Oh, there are people for whom this would be legitimate, but on Jow Forums, you know it's some fucking Australian getting his last bait in before he goes to bed.

damn, that's some accurate larp

Attached: mai.png (459x475, 169K)

>decide i'm going to be celibate for at least a week
Isn't it nice to have a choice whether to be a celibate or not...

>using tinder to find a serious relationship
that's your problem right there tho

I know this is bait but this is legitimately what some women believe
>hink they can put out on the first meet with a tinder guy and expect to be respected and actually cared for after they've reduced their value
>repeat this like a whore being passed around, then find a qt3.14 boyfriend "who loves me for me"
gr8 b8 but seriously fuck roasties

I'm not a LARPer. I'm just a 24yo femanon who has realized the insanity of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I'm not going to find someone who loves me until I love myself. And that begins today. I'm going to lose weight, find myself and find true love. Not tinder banging in the McDonalds bathroom.

>i'm going to swipe right on ME and find myself instead
deceased

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 1.44.14 PM.png (384x250, 59K)

Do you actually get off this shit? Like do you dress up like a girl when you make these LARP posts and rub your dick? Yeah, it was funny the first time, but at this point it's getting disturbing

The classic "I'm ready to settle down now that I've had my ride around the cock carousel"

I'm not a LARPer. I am a 24yo femanon, yes, but I'm aslo a person. I feel pain, joy, I laugh, sometimes I cry. I'm no different to you or any other person. We're all on this fitness journey together.

>be a whore
>want to be treated like a woman.

Do you see you error there?

op do you have any idea what it is like to be a guy? I'm moderate looking, not ugly but not attractive either. I have a low body fat percentage and a good job. I am also in my twenties. I have only had sex three times in the last year and two of those times was with ugly girls because I was horny. It is impossible out there for guys unless you are chad

Well, so what if I've rode the cock carousel? I'm sure you've rode the pussy carousel. None of us are saints here.

Not to be rude but if you really are a femanon why do you browse this board? It's like 10% fitness 90% KHV manchildren posting pictures of wojak and complaining they can't get a GF

oh that's absurd.

You still fat or is this bad satire?

i thought the sticky was very informative. and there's no bitchy weightlifter girls calling me a cardio bunny and acting like they're better than me

I'm a virgin
H-haha t-take that, roastie

sister, you are kind of stupid if you thought youd meet your soulmate on TINDER.
think about it, the kind of guy that has tinder, is that the kind of guy you want to date?
If youre serious about this and not fucking retarded like youve already shown me then I'll tell you about what helped me with doing something similar to what youre doing

i'm fatter than i'd like but i'm going to lose the weight.

> 1,4km in 10 minutes

Landwhale detected

Attached: 1485427170845.png (625x918, 587K)

Daily reminder that society tells women that these are the same thing, and some of them actually believe it

So what? I'm trying to better myself.

I know this is bait but this is really driving me crazy

Attached: 51380-full.png (2048x1536, 1.5M)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1522688517285.jpg (409x306, 16K)

Attached: 1500887757139.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

I'm a strong confident woman and I don't need some patronizing white knight standing up for me.

>>go into store and buy 500ml of low-fat milk with added protein
oh sweet summer child, that's like taking 2 steps forward and 100 steps back.

You're doing a good job OP!

it's better than buying coke or something

that depends on how much added sugar was in that drink.
Don't fall for the low fat meme if you wan't to lose bodyfat.
Learn about the two main hormones which stop fat burning (cortisol and insulin) and how to lower them.