What is it about autism that causes a fascination with Japan and Japanese culture?

What is it about autism that causes a fascination with Japan and Japanese culture?

Attached: soba1.jpg (500x375, 50K)

immense sadness, lacking purpose, and the feeling of not fitting in really pushes you away and gives you the "grass is greener" mentality

t. weeb

Waifus are the ideal we want (love, loyalty, etc.). In general Japanese culture is a lot more conservative and there seem to be less trash people. Everything is not sexualised (although it does give a rise to some of the weirdest shit on the planet, but those are not mainstream). People seem to be more respectful and at least try harded to conceal their hatred for you. In reality it's only fun to go there on holidays, being a wagie there is literaly hell.

t. another weeb

The perception that Japanese social norms are more structured and formalized compared to the chaos and flexibility of western behavioral standards.

Because Japan has an actual culture unlike the race-mixed "West". They still have grounded pagan beliefs, all the west has is cucktianity, feminism, and niggers.

Western social norms seem dumb. It's all arbitrary and based on whatever makes someone feel weird.

Plus anime has better stories than Western media and isn't stale, overly politicized or SJW

I just like escapism like anime and vidya. That in turn made me a bit more interested about Japanese culture.

Japanese social norms are pretty much based on the same though?

gonna go ahead and agree but not for the same reasons. japan just produces a hell of a lot more media compared to the US. a lot of it is really bad which you'll realize if you tend to keep up with anime from season to season and run out of classics to watch, or if you branch into live-action media which is absolutely horrid compared to western media (less sjw though, yeah)

Japan is an autistic society, it's perfect for autists. Although not lazy NEET autists.

The west has always been fascinated with the east and vice versa, it's nothing new

It's because their culture is so similar but so different

>What is it about autism that causes a fascination with Japan and Japanese culture?
because sometimes, among those autist rise someone who even though doesn't have social skills...they have actual talents that put them above the rest.
a good singing voice, good artists, good programmers, good composers, etc...these autists are extremely imaginative and creative, they obviously have the potential to create something that can improve the way humans live.

More media means more gems to find. I'm gonna watch anime until Western media shapes up. There's more variety and creativity

That food looks fucking delicious.

>be me
>live in tokyo
>only go into ramen shops with a machine for ordering
>always order ramen katsumi

Life was good

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Cause Japan has the highest IQ in the world(technically china has but I don't believe it) and autists are highly intelligent

exotic and civilized. polar opposite of estados unidos.

In nippon you can buy booze in the middle of the night with no id then walk around outside drinking it without getting raped/robbed then you can eat actual good healthy food 24/7 for like 5 bux and you don't even have to tip and getting sick doesn't bankrupt you actually maybe it's just the US that sucks

What do you do for work? English teacher?

japan is fucking expensive bro...the most rural sector of that country may have it cheap though.

Cause Japan has a rich culture and history which they are not afraid to celebrate

The west hates its own culture, it's always trying to get rid of its own traditions

I wish this was a thing in the west. The waitress always looks at me weird just sitting alone and eating. One time they asked me whether some other customers could sit besides me because there was no more space and I was alone. Fucking reee, I just want a small table with one chair far away from normies with a machine food dispensor.

I'm not sure where this meme comes from but even in Tokyo I found things pretty cheap so long as you're willing to have a budget.
You can make a decent lunch from a convenience store for 300 yen.
Train tickets are all priced by distance and really not that expensive. You can travel between prefectures for 1000 yen.
Electronics are also cheaper because their local. Clothes are cheaper too.

I'm from cali so anywhere outside tokyo seems cheap I guess. you could probably live comfortably in a lot of places for $1500/mo and liquor and basic eating out is super cheap compared to the us

maybe they visited sectors where everything is expensive...

Because Japanese culture is autisic as fuck

Can you speak Japanese or is it easy to get by with only English?

It might be possible in a pinch, but 300 yen convenience store food is not really OK nutrition in the long term. If you want actual vegetables and quality protein in Tokyo, it's gonna set you back at least 700 or 800 yen. And a lot of Japanese wagies would still consider that cheap.

I have autism i don't know shit about japs. All asians look the same

I worked for a european bank that had assets in Japan/Korea (I was sent to Tokyo for 2 years)
Yeah its amazing - you only say thank you when you recieve the food - thats it.
English is easy in different sectors - I speak minimal japanese. All my japenese friends could speak english and they would normally translate stuff for me

you can get ramen dishes for 300-500 yen (even in downtown tokyo)

you forgot to elaborate on what this has to do with Japan mr prodigy autist

>katsumi
??
OP's pic is kitsune soba.

Attached: 1421817102721.jpg (392x492, 71K)

i have no interest in the lonely NEET MC nor the need for everything to happen at school
luckily there's an entire genre called isekai which let's you learn about useless made-up fantasy cultures

my bad then - its been 1.5 years since i lived there. Also i would normally just look at the picture lol

japan is a race of soulless robot society without any kind of personality and individualization
,ofc autist gonna love it

Yes but western social norms have fallen in the abyss some decades ago, early to mid 20th centuries and society seem pretty sweet too. I just hate this degenerated valueless society we live in. And I am gonna get out of here.

t. another weeb with Asperger's

Japanese culture is hyper masculine, focused on quality of work, and very crass/brash. Just like me.