I cheated on my bf again

I cheated on my bf again.

What is wrong with me?

Pic related how I feel about my bf.He is just sitting at home playing games and I am the only one working and supporting us.We don't even have sex anymore and I just cant get wet when I am with him.Its like he never grew up.

Am I bitch if I kick him out?I worry he will suicide.

Attached: IMG_20171016_193901.png (205x246, 7K)

Where are you from, fellow user??

This is bad bait meant to trigger basement dwelling robots that want a girlfriend to support them.

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Who did you fuck

>be a cheating cunt whose official squeeze is a spineless loser
>be an average single person
I think the choice is clear

Attached: 4ab4acba-2c9d-4d1b-be4e-aad170942e9c.png (1531x1600, 1.4M)

Germany,posting this from work.I am just so fucking tired of him.I called him an hour ago to see what is he doing and he is again just playing games.

Is it too much to ask from me he starts working and be a man?

>want a girlfriend to support them
that's already disgusting, it's only correct that they should feel ashamed

Kick him out. He'll either grow up or an hero but what you're doing right now isn't fair to either of you.

Also you're a slut for cheating when you know it wasn't gunna work beforehand but lied to yourself/him anyway because it's easier than doing hard things

i dont are you're normie life is meaningless everything you do wont matter in the long run

>Is it too much to ask from me he starts working and be a man?
No, that's completely rational. Why haven't you had a talk with him about this?

Yeah but it's too late now. Dump him and add that to your list of standards after the fact. He'll never have her respect

Some guy from tinder and it wasn't anything special I just did it to let out some stress, just later I feel bad about it and I am just so tired everytime I come home and see him doing nothing with his life.I am 26 I want to have children one day and I cant support this family alone and what kind of impression will the children get if the father is just sitting at home doing nothing.

I did but its always the same shit he just blames me for not understanding him and that he will change.

But nothing is changing ,everyday is the same thing.I believed him on the start but now I see no hope anymore.I told him if you love me why cant you go get a job and we build our future together.

>what kind of impression will the children get if the father is just sitting at home doing nothing
they will feel proud they have a strong independent mother who defies gender norms, and lucky towards their father who chooses to have free time he can spend imparting his valuable life experience and emotions

:^)

Get an Iberian BVLL

This isn't helpful.Its important that the kids have respect to the parents.

You dont respect him. You dont find him sexually attractive. Why stay with him?

I worry he will suicide and that I will feel guilty.

I am almost crying now while typing all this at work.

I seriously just don't have the power anymore.

>Baiting this hard
>I still take the bait
Guess I might be the brainlet honey.
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BREAK UP WITH PEOPLE BEFORE FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE? its about trust, if you had a minimum of love or even pity to him as a human being( because respect is clearly not there) why is it so hard to dump somebody and cut things off before going to fuck some random guy?
Please, go kill yourself. If you can't get out of a shitty relationship by yourself, that guy is a perfect match for you. Hope he has some game and is also fucking chicks in your house. You both disgust me

Listen to what you're saying. Feeling like you have to stay because you're scared he will hurt himself is even more proof that you need to go.

Break up with him you stupid roastie. Its not like its difficult for you to break someones hearth