NEED URGENT HELP

>NEET since 16, 23 now
>parents decide to take me to shrink
>must take basics (fluoxetine, zyprexa, lithium)
>after 2 days, my parents just take my meds and throw them away
>WTF.jpg
>they dont work user, we will pray for you and you will be healed in the name of Jesus
>next day they brought me the church pastor to talk with
>told him my miserable story life
>"I think you need a wife user, can I introduce you to my daughter?"
>shes a real 1/10, maybe 1.5/10
>my parents laughing their ass, "can you believe it user?, our prayers did work, now you will have a family"
They all assumed I will fucking marry that orc?, I didnt say nothing, I told the pastor I want to stay alone, he told everyone we are dating already and soon we will marry, didnt give a shit about what I said
I GOT FUCKING KIKED SO HARD, HELP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1507389426263.jpg (1440x1080, 150K)

Hey, it's free, effortless pussy.

finish your ged, get a shitty job, then get a roommate in a shitty apartment

This OP. Just don't look at her face too much and you're good.

I think you should give her a chance user.
Show her picture if she's that ugly

Just take it. You'd be hardpressed to find anyone on Jow Forums who wouldn't kill for an arranged marriage.

shes a neet like me, doesnt have social profiles neither, trust me, you dont want to see that, even for Jow Forums that could be traumatic

ITT: OP makes a fake story and wants advice for his fake story. When asked to show us her face he realizes his story is fake and uses the "You don't want to see" card.

Get to know her at least, give it a chance, maybe things will work out.

i doubt she is a 1/10.Just show a pic you fucking faggot.

Now I'm more curious. If you some how can get a picture. Pls post

Yeah don't be a fag. You might also have beautiful kids

C'mon op she can't be that bad. I would date any face who isn't 300+ lbs

she doesnt have any social media, fuck im looking, wait

Let her shove a gerbil up your ass

bump for encouragement
afasfsagfsgbsgfsgf

Since she's a neet, she's browsing somewhere. Find that board, post the same thread and she will probably kill herself, you won't have to marry her. Given our situation I'd give her a shot, tho.

Seems like God really has answered everyone's prayers - you get a qt patootie and your parents get grandchildren.

Don't be shallow now.

Attached: ydYaMt8.jpg (700x525, 92K)

that's going on by a lot of assumptions.

Even OP isn't a robot.

At least describe how she looks like. What's so ugly about her?

>after 2 days, my parents just take my meds and throw them away
>they dont work user

well no shit, they aren't really supposed to work after two fucking days. Also, olanzapine is antipsychotic and is hardly "basic". Although, if you have basic Neet depression 1.0, there isn't much point of taking meds either. They might make you feel better, but they won't solve your problems that cause depression for you in the first place.

>shes a real 1/10, maybe 1.5/10

The most important thing is that you dont like her so you can kindly tell everyone involved to fuck off. Not even talking about standarts, but what's the point, if feel disgusted by her.

>OP makes ridiculous claims
>does not deliver proof, only excuses why proof can't be had
>thread is totally not bait
Yall niggers posting in a troll thread.

what is so ridiculous in his post? That females can be ugly?

>be me, NEET femanon
>Pastor father tells me one day he's found a husband
>fuckinghell.jpg
>my isolation is gone
>"he's just like you," he says. "he's having hard times and needs a wife--and you need a husband"
>meet him and his parents
>his parents laugh at me the whole time

Attached: 1483841393835.jpg (862x825, 46K)

OP here, she doesnt have social medias niggers, couldnt find shit, now put your dick in your pants again.
Well, shrink told me I have psychosis and bipolar, have to take those meds for months to actually see some effect, and yea, I guess I will do that, thanks user I wanted to hear some advice.
Well she has a large forehead, jew nose, thin lips, small eyes, so yea, seem a bit like that photo, fuck this im out

Attached: 53d4c2cb990b.jpg (375x500, 27K)

44429315 not even giving you a (You)
The whole story stinks of BS and proof would be easy to deliver if there was any truth about it.
>pics or it didn't happen
is a rule older than Jow Forums. Especially on an imageboard it should be obvious this is the best method of calling a bluff online. LARPers will always have excuses, truthful anons will be able to deliver 95% of the time. If you haven't figured that out you are likely an absolute newfag and should urgently lurk moar.

can you draw her face?

Are you a neet? Do you have a job?

>literally the first line of the post

I didnt tell you faggots to rate her, just wanted advice of what the fuck should I do about the situation, and also I wont ruin her life posting a photo in this shithole, even if I dont like her

It's believable but far-fetched esp. 1/10 and pastor daughter i think)

lol I have tje similar feel OP, my parents moved me out of a Eastern European shithole into an even bigger multicultural Canadian shithole. At least back in the other country we had good public transit, cute girls, and white people. Then when I refused to do anything for 10 years and just NEET'd it up in my room they are got desperate, tried to make me go to church, took me back for 2 weeks and introduced me to daughters of their friends and girls that relatives wanted me to talk to, now they are promising me apartment and job if I move back and that my extended family and family friends will find a nice girl for me, fuck all that shit I just want to NEET in my room, drink vodka and play vide games. I'm not going anywhere anymore, I don't care. The girls I talked to were minimum 5/10 and some even played computer games (that's all I cared to talk about to them) but still, what good is anything when I already wasted so much time and not from my own fault? I am comfy in my situation and do not need this intervention

Attached: 1503717330125.gif (540x540, 1.72M)

Dude, arranged marriages are all the rage in the UK nowadays. Just enjoy the ride.

In what ways is she ugly? A fat person can lose weight, bad teeth/skin can be fixed, and so can fashion sense.

If anything take her as a project and try to improve hair to your liking.

Pics of her or it didn't happen fag

Attached: e45.jpg (633x758, 56K)

>OP admits to having psychosis and BPD
>expects us to believe him
>says he'll leave the thread right after
>continues posting
OP should stop making up overexaggerated stories, leave this thread, take his meds and follow his psychiatrist's advice.

These pasta threads need to STOP

Attached: 315347.jpg (225x350, 19K)

my parents took my meds away, thats actually true, rest is just larping FUCK YOU OK?, I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH, I HEARD RANDOM NOISES IN MY HEAD AND I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE FAGS

OP here, and you know why they took meds away?, because I took all them and tried to suicide, didnt work, I fucking vomitted them, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, YEA IM A PIECE OF SHIT, I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, JUST THAT.

>FUCK YOU OK?
Whish I could. Best I can do for you is go and have a wank.
You should explain the situation to your shrink, get new meds or arrange to have your medication stored somewhere out of your parents' reach.

>Be me
>NEET girl 18 years old
>Dad tells me there's someone he wants me to check out
>I see him and his parents and he is hideous
>Too afraid to object so just roll with it

Attached: monkey-emojis-12.png (1582x1136, 131K)

you got christianed, not kiked you nigger

Be free man. I'm homeless and it's PARADISE compared to dealing with my insane family.

Fuck that just do whatever you want and live in prison.