If you went down to the local mosque right now and converted to Islam you would be handed a pussy...

If you went down to the local mosque right now and converted to Islam you would be handed a pussy, slave and ass for free that could cook food for you. What the hell is stopping you?

Mashallah my brothers!

Attached: 7fdde3cfa0f82a2fc820d688115d5b97.jpg (573x457, 29K)

integrity desu

No because then I'd have to pray to their dirty goat fucking "god" and they don't just hand you slaves you idiot you have to be wealthy and impress her father.

Holy shit what have I been thinking. Mashallah to you brother!

I don't know what Mashallah means

I don't believe, i don't like the way the language sounds, and how am I supposed to know if the girl is cute if I can't interact with her or see her face?

While it sounds like a nice idea, I'd rather not do it.

>Mashallah
It's Maa'shaa'Allah and stop fetishising our deen.

It's the same abrahamic god christians and jews worship you fucking retard

>incoming christcucks with their "pagan moon god" theory that's been debunked so many times.

Also, Trinitarian Christians worship Jesus and angel but I'd consider anyone who holds a pure monotheistic concept of God to be worshiping Allah in some way.

You don't have to turn muslim to fuck a muslim girl. Plenty of muslima in Western Europe have secret boyfriends before they get married off as "virgins".

Who cares, post more muslim brappers.

Fuck YHVH.

We don't believe YHWH to be the name of God. We belive human language is limited to describe the majesty of God so for him to give us a "personal" name doesn't make any sense.

I don't really care for the restrictions that Abrahamic religions place on you. If for some reason I lived in a Muslim country then I'd 100% convert, but it's pointless in the west. Also a lot of them are unironic feminists/leftists. It sounds so amazing to live in a society where you basically own women like property. It would save so many headaches.

Also I won't marry a non-white girl, so unless she's Lebanese, Syrian, or Iran there's next to no chance.

I'd convert to Islam for Huma

Attached: Huma-Abedin-Style-Pictures.jpg (550x550, 52K)

The name was never his real name it was just the closest thing to his real name that humans could know and using it was never really ok.

I don't give a shit. Fuck that war god. Literally any other mesopotamian deity would have been better to have a monotheistic cult.

ISIS
>pack of howling autists
Abdul down the block
>screeching virgin monobrow tard
Muslims are robots

Huma is a two-bagger

>there are literal babylonian deities that require human sacrifices

>lmao they are the same gods hurr hurr
Mohammad literally stole a lot of shit from christianity. The reason he made his own reeligion is because the catholic church was using idols and selling relics and being a complete bitch (and still is in some ways). There are a shit ton of differences between the real GOD and their allah.

In Revelations, the catholic church is known as the Church of Diarrhea I think.

Did I stutter? Fuck the abrahamic god.

wtf I love the prophet Muhammed now

You'd impress her father just by being white

Huh?
Orthagonally

>oblivious self-loathing
The post

Nah sorry, I like Mexican food too much.

Carnitas > else

Two-bagger = a girl so ugly that to fuck her you have to not only put a bag over her head, but another over yours outs if Terror hers will slip off

Because I'm agnostic, I can cook and clean by myself just fine. I'm also an unlikable, cynical, afraid of commitment selfish piece of shit and that's why I own an onahole as well.

I'd rather die a virgin than go to hell

I'm a Muslim but I think Islam is closer to Judaism than christianity, especially pauline christianity. (And no I'm not OP he's a faggot)

Nice digits but why do you have so much hate for IT?

Because I'm trolling but I dislike the concept of monotheism over polytheism, dislike how if polytheism was true then yhvh is just a jealous dick who didn't like that other deities were worshipped and tried to stop the worship of other deities not just in middle east but all over the world, dislike how boring the abrahamic myths are without a polytheistic background, dislike the pettiness of the abrahamic god, dislike that people would believe in hell, dislike the idea that any god would refuse to prove itself, dislike the dumb rules it's followers follow, etc.

so this is how would you be if you have an iq

I hate shill posts like this that try to convert people by appealing to sex. I'm pretty sure those who follow the religion wouldn't want that to be your motive for joining. Probably makes you a piece of shit heretic actually

Attached: 1514577252873.png (442x341, 182K)

Sorry I don't plan to explode for this shit.

Attached: 5d00a07042b42c5f8c0de6cb8682f34a6e263fdf68d7b2b565301ac93dbf09be.jpg (225x300, 12K)

>It's Maa'shaa'Allah and stop fetishising our deen.
Why are *you* here man? I'm here cos I'm pretty sure God has abandoned us.

Perhaps Allah only wants us to follow his laws since its best for us and the fact that all the idols are fake and monotheism is the truth and GOD doesnt want us to be wrongfully guided.

been here since forever lad; no exact reason but sometimes you still get good thread, this isn't one of them. I meet the qualifications of a robot, male, virgin, dropout, ex wageslave.

> I'm here cos I'm pretty sure God has abandoned us.

What makes you think that?

>And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

Qu'ran 20:124

fuck that shit it's boring. god would have proved himself to me if he wanted me to believe in him. now my concept of religion is warped to where I will never believe any of it but I look at it as if it's an interesting story, and how it would be more interesting. And the most interesting idea is all religions are regionally true. which makes abrahamic faiths the evil empire of the planet.