Be 5'4 male

>be 5'4 male
>flying on airplane
>sat next to qt grill
>she is at least 5'11 and has almost no leg room
>meanwhile my feet barely touch the floor
>quite possible the most emasculating moment in history
>she has the window seat and eventually asks if we can swap places so she can point her legs out into the isle for more room
>"o-ok"
>when we both stand she fucking towers over me
>feel smaller and more pathetic than ever before
>crawl into the window seat like the tiny child that i am
>look out the window for the rest of the flight fighting back tears

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/short/comments/89pa5c/here_is_my_airport_experience/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do men let themselves be emasculated by nothing? it's annoying.

>nothing
>literally looking like a child next to some woman for a 8 hour flight

Attached: 1465765890678.png (647x457, 570K)

>he is insecure because someone is taller than him

please calm down. I was insecure like that in high school
>tfw standing next to someone better looking
but you know what? the people around you are basically just scenery and don't matter at all.

>caring about height
woman care about height because you care about height.
Im from the netherlands and 6 feet 2 wich roughly translates to 5'7 overhere yet i never have had any problem with women, even dated some that where as tall or taller than me.

>gets the window seat
>complaining

Attached: image.jpg (662x429, 36K)

You are either totally making this up or have your heights seriously wrong. If your legs barely touch the floor you are under 5' tall. If she has no legroom she is at least 6'4" tall.

Easy for you to say when you're at least average height. I am literally below average even for a fucking WOMAN. 80% of the population are taller than me

I am not average height. Just wait, you will learn to not sweat the small stuff with age.

I said at least, she may well have been taller than 6'0 it's hard to tell when there's such a giant difference. I am 5'3-5'4, my feet do touch the floor, but not solidly so i am unable to get comfortable. It was embarassing as she could see me shifting around in my seat like a little toddler trying to get comfy

>6'2
>The Netherland 5'7

6'2 is still below average over there?

t. 5'7 manlet

Attached: 1521959321464.png (670x400, 417K)

The Netherlands' average height for a man is 6', literally 1" taller than in the UK. Fuck off.

just pretend to be functionally retarded and wear a funny cap with a propeller or dress up like a garden gnome. seems to suit your attitude.

I kind of feel better being 5'8". At least I'm taller than almost every girl I see.

Being smaller than most girls would be awful, might as well try and go gay dude.

fuck off chad, we cant all be cool and collected 24/7

Bullshit. I'm 5'5" and my feet solidly touch the plane floor. Not even close to not touching it.

>tfw 6'3 but wish I was a manlet so a tall girl could dominate and humiliate me

Attached: 1521067351987s.jpg (249x193, 5K)

I don't know what to tell you man, maybe it depends on the plane? i am 161cm which is 5'4ish

No, you don't. That's not something you wish for at all and you know it is.

a chance of seduction with a girl at least 5inches taller? only in fiction does this actually exist. I cant even properly imagine that. the second I get up attraction is lost. and I'd not call it luck, honestly I would rather sit next to some 85 year old grandma, it's much less threatening and discouraging

The supposed average female height in my country happens to be 4'11 but I see women much as tall or taller than me all the time. I'm exactly 172 cm (5'7) at night.

Attached: 1518000509534.jpg (425x419, 29K)

> humiliate
Man this shit is not healthy

how?
most people tower over me?

my guess is that you're one of those 5'11 guys who has somehow convinced himself he is 6'2

>4'11
That's absolutely ridiculous and not true.

You're not 6'2. That's the only explanation. Try not wearing shoes and not counting your gelled hair when measuring your height.

nope, i recently measured myself. 187cm is 6'2 right?

>Mutts steel scaling everything in feet, hands and dicks some british kang
When will this meme fucking end?

Attached: 1509810772873.jpg (600x496, 46K)

If the chairs on that plane were so high that 50% of women would not have their feet touch the ground, wouldn't you think there would be loads of complaints for that being uncomfortable? And let's assume they were that height. That wouls mean more legroom than normal. Usually it's around 6'3" and up that guys start complaining about legroom.

Just saying your numbers don't add up.

>7'4" here. You jelly, manlets?

Attached: mirin manlets.jpg (634x354, 18K)

Nope thats 5'11ish

guess im 5'11 then. still does not stop me from getting laid.

It's 6'1.5". You're probably not measuring yourself correctly. Get someone else to measure you because you're probably tilting to ruler at an angle when putting it against your head.

dipshit

It happens mate, keep your chin up. Height isn't everything.

well never seen a guy my height with a genuinely cute girl in rral life ever. ever ever and not even taller than me. when I mert domeone my height once in a blue moon they are either single or have unattractive women with them(nothing wrong eith that but it proves my point) there id no ither data set I have and most guys seem to overvalue teir own standards. most guys are totally fine as long as a girl is not 200lbs. I csn see how with standards like this there should be no problem. I am a good person, I have a lot to offer(doesnt seem like it by my writing but I only show a part of myself obviously, the worst even) and despite starting to bald now I think I am still good looking. I dont feel entitled to be with someone I'm attracted to but again it's pretty much a requirement regardless. it might be an age thing too (im only 21) but seeing how I am the shortest dude everywhere I go and seeing how around 70%(srriously) of women sre taller than me, I dont even feel like a sexual being anymore. take that and add to it the very real rejections at times explicitly bc of my height and ask how you could end with a different mentality as i have it

where are you getting that figure from?

Attached: fjfjmfds.png (588x209, 6K)

If only you knew how much deeper my sick fantasys go...

Attached: wojak_black.jpg (633x758, 125K)

I tell you a secret, you are a fucking idiot

Why are you lying? 5 inch height difference is rare simply because of statistics but it absolutely does happen.

t. 5'6" and gf is 5'11"

how would you rate her though? i'd say not very. the trick is to realize that others have either come to termd with being alone or they end up with generally unattractive women but they dont care bc being not alone is worth it for them. cant hold it against them, it's a good strategy. but I have seen to much and heard to much, experienced to much to believe short guys, dramatically short guys like 5'5 and under will end up with women they are actually attracted to(or more like they might be but they are not very attractive in general) I have never seen a counter example in real life. never

I'd have a boner for the rest of the flight in your stead.

Attached: 9104da661a866bedc8ffc73cc5881ceaa3e320c6.jpg (420x560, 191K)

You've never heard of South East Asians before?

Lol faggitaroni

She is attractive. Slender chestlet. She looks like literal arm candy for me when we're out together and she wears heels.

>not enjoying the feeling of being pathetic in front of a superior woman

>6' 2''
>even dated some that where as tall or taller than me
Pretty jelly right now.

you did a good thing trading seats though. #metoo

reddit.com/r/short/comments/89pa5c/here_is_my_airport_experience/

>being so assblasted about a totally harmless encounter that you post about it to both Jow Forums AND reddit

jesus christ

Attached: 200_s.gif (200x150, 833K)

The mutt meme system can't handle decimals.

aw jeez, I'm really upset because I'm the sole person judging myself in a space full of people I'll never see again

Attached: 1520547282894.png (624x480, 150K)

>r9k is now full of reasonable, level-headed chads

Attached: wot.gif (384x209, 1.35M)

You're a little bitch OP. I'm 5'7" and I only date girls who are at least 5'10".
Feeling bad for being smaller than a woman is pathetic. It should turn you on.

You dominate them right? You're not one of those femdom betas?

Femdom is more alpha

ok so you are a redditor

kys