Today is the third day where I completely ditched tfw no bf feels!

Today is the third day where I completely ditched tfw no bf feels!
How come I've never noticed that if you disassociate really hard, you can get fulfillment from media because you forget about your problems? A real eye opener!

Attached: 1522931108874.jpg (1010x1100, 1018K)

Wow, third day huh? You're thinking about it so little that you make a thread about it every day so that anons are encouraged to talk about it with you! Those feels are completely and utterly behind you, well done!

Your lewd thread last night which you will deny ownership of in your reply indicates that the tfw no bf feels have not gone anywhere.

Why tfw no bf when you can tfw not self-gf?

You can be sarcastic all you want, but I actually managed to overcome them. It wasn't easy, but I did it.

Well then I'm happy for you Jannu, I hope you have a good life. Make sure to let us know if the desire creeps back in though. There's no shame in it, you're only human, so we'll always be here to comfort you.

>Make sure to let us know if the desire creeps back in though.
I would NEVER succumb to it.

You would succumb to your feelings quicker than you would succumb to the hulk pounding your boipussy.

Why would I want "the hulk"?!

What lewd thread? Link pls

The answer to both of these questions can be found in

I heard once that the highest pleasure is to completely have no self-consciousness, so it's like you forget you exist because you're so engrossed in something else

What does some random thread has to do with me?!!!

This - ahem - mysterious anonymous user who we don't know has some desires awfully similar to your own.

Just because someone has a few minor similarities to me doesn't mean we are the same person, you know?!

>minor

Your brain is 90% fetishes and 10% loneliness.

>Your brain is 90% fetishes and 10% loneliness.
This is noise/lies/etc.
Don't make me look like some sort of pervert. I have other things in my life, ya know?!

>I have other things in my life, ya know?!
You mean like playing vidya and watching anime to forget about your sexual and romantic desires? Oh oh, I know! You sleep, eat, and breathe too!

>You mean like playing vidya and watching anime to forget about your sexual and romantic desires?
Why do you think I can't enjoy those things per se?
>Oh oh, I know! You sleep, eat, and breathe too!
Ah, gee, this bullying of yours is REALLY getting out of control recently. Don't you feel at least SOME pity towards poor me?!!

>Why do you think I can't enjoy those things per se?
I'm just going by what you tell me. You said in a previous thread that they help you forget the feels.
>Don't you feel at least SOME pity towards poor me?!!
You love it. It's kind of gross actually.

>You said in a previous thread that they help you forget the feels.
Yes, but it doesn't mean they don't have any other value to me!
>You love it.
No, I don't. I think I asked you to stop numerous times already!

>I think I asked you to stop numerous times already!
You want me to stop? I'm hurt. I was having so much fun playing with you. Now it's over, I guess.

Hold on, I didn't want to hurt you! :c

Oh, you want me to stay? I knew you liked being bullied all along, you sick pervert!

Attached: 1515433292463.jpg (723x720, 56K)

Hold on, hold on! I'm NOT a pervert!

Tell me, pervert, when will you be posting some pictures for us of you in a frilly maid dress or with programmer socks? It'd be a waste of your disgusting depraved sex-obsessed useless brain if you didn't use it to whore your body out.

>when will you be posting some pictures for us of you in a frilly maid dress or with programmer socks
When I feel like it. Which probably means never.
>if you didn't use it to whore your body out.
I would NEVER do that!

>When I feel like it.
So there's still a chance then? I guess I know what I'll be fantasizing about tonight.

Wait what?! No! I wanted to imply the opposite!

OP you know I'm going to say what all the other anons just did, except I'm going to do it out loud.

Give us the lewd pics or make a better quality thread. (which means give us the lewd pics)

I can't wait Jannu. A promise is a promise, there's no going back now!

I didn't promise anything! I said that's it's never gonna happen!

Don't go breaking your promises now. A deal is a deal, you have to put on the maid outfit and give me a lapdance.

Do you play FGO at least ?

Attached: 1522866779281.jpg (904x772, 486K)

No, I don't actually! I just like the character design. I know, it's weird...

Well, it's okay.

Hey, don't answer instead of me, it's rude.